PDA

View Full Version : Why was the OU kid crying?

Gobbla2001
10-12-2006, 12:19 PM
Give me a break, the kid doesn't even know what shirt he's wearing much less which teams are playing...

The real reason he is crying? Look at the picture very closely:

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/862/soonerkidcryingwh8.jpg

If you look to the kid's left (your right), you will see a man's behind right infront of his face... that man is letting out gas ladies and gentlemen... the kid smelled it and started crying...

How do we know? The Atlantic Paranormal Society (TAPS) was at the game that day and had infrared cameras installed on all four sides of the stadium... they actually zoomed in on the kid crying while reviewing their footage and found a very hot substance exiting the man's behind...

Further analysis of the footage will be conducted and will be presented to Cotton Bowl officials as evidence that past reports of gastric phenomenon at the Red River Rivalry were infact legit... Though this phenomenon has been proven, TAPS would like to make it very clear that this is not in any way related to a phenomenon known by paranormal investigators as "phantom smells"...

Send_the_House
10-12-2006, 02:10 PM
still funny... and still my desktop..

go horns.

Just Watching
10-12-2006, 04:31 PM
LOL. Yes that's true. That's actually my kid, and I had one too many frito pies on Friday night and they started kicking in during the second half Saturday. You think the picture is funny, you should have seen him on the trip home.

GreenMachine
10-12-2006, 04:37 PM
Looks like it was a RANK one :D

shankbear
10-12-2006, 04:51 PM
Because they wouldn't let him ride in that little covered wagon. It is funny. He is a YouTube hero.