PDA

View Full Version : MLB question

CHS_CG
10-11-2006, 08:41 PM
did the Cards end up playin the mets tonight.. fox is showing that they are supposed to be playin game 1 tonight but when you flip to the station its tigers and athletics..... if they are playing.. anybody know the score?

SWMustang
10-11-2006, 08:43 PM
they got rained out. they're playing game 1 tomorrow.

CHS_CG
10-11-2006, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by SWMustang
they got rained out. they're playing game 1 tomorrow.

darnit... now im stuck watchin this crappy game.. i love baseball but not if there is a team i cant get into.. and i happen to be watching 2 at the same time:mad:

SWMustang
10-11-2006, 08:48 PM
adopt the tigers. they're a good rags to riches story. lost over 100 games 3 years ago and are winning with many of the players from the 100 loss team.

MagicMan
10-11-2006, 11:10 PM
im just glad the yankees and red sox arent in the playoffs. its nice to see two teams espn hardly ever talked about doing awesome in the AL. im actually cheering for the cardinals to win their series because i wont be watching the world series if the mets make it. i hate northeastern pro teams.

eagles_victory
10-11-2006, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
darnit... now im stuck watchin this crappy game.. i love baseball but not if there is a team i cant get into.. and i happen to be watching 2 at the same time:mad: cards and the mets is going to be a boring series. The Tigers are the only hope major league baseball has if they go out which it looks like they wont. An Oakland/NYM/ STL world series would bring such low ratings.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-11-2006, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by SWMustang
adopt the tigers. they're a good rags to riches story. lost over 100 games 3 years ago and are winning with many of the players from the 100 loss team.

few ex rangers and ex minor league rangers in the Tigers team:(

CHS_CG
10-12-2006, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
cards and the mets is going to be a boring series. The Tigers are the only hope major league baseball has if they go out which it looks like they wont. An Oakland/NYM/ STL world series would bring such low ratings.

well thats the 2nd game of the tigers that i watched and i cant get into it.. i will still watch the series if cards dont make it but i would prefer for them to make it!

pirate4state
10-12-2006, 10:39 AM
I wanted to see Street play in the WS, but unless the A's get moving he won't see any playing time in THIS series!! :doh: :(

The Tigers are an easy team to root for though - cinderella story - can't believe they are where they are with the seasons they've had in the past!! :clap:

I'd rather see the Mets in the WS than the Cards. Carlos Beltran, Wright :inlove: :p :D

eagles_victory
10-12-2006, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
well thats the 2nd game of the tigers that i watched and i cant get into it.. i will still watch the series if cards dont make it but i would prefer for them to make it! how can you be an astros fan and a cards fan there bitter rivals thats like being an aggie and a longhorn well maybe not as bad.

Adidas410s
10-12-2006, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I'd rather see the Mets in the WS than the Cards. Carlos Beltran, Wright :inlove: :p :D

Umm...have you ever heard of a guy named Albert Pujols? ;)

DaHop72
10-12-2006, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Umm...have you ever heard of a guy named Albert Pujols? ;) She's not worried about their playing ability.:devil: :devil:

pirate4state
10-12-2006, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Umm...have you ever heard of a guy named Albert Pujols? ;) Yes, I have. You think he is cute? :eek: :devil: You can add him to YOUR list, but he isn't making MY list!! :p