PDA

View Full Version : Beware Of The Gilmer Buckeyes

dirtydan
10-11-2006, 07:27 PM
This is for those that are foaming at the mouth to play the gilmer buckeyes. (celina, wos, cuero and others). be careful of what you wish for: On the offensive side they have their #1 Qb, GJ,
a righty- he can run or shoot. The #2 Qb, Jamell-lefty he can run or shoot, and protecting them are these big hogs david, cody & garrett. on the ground they have these tanks. tank 1 Justin the
"Bus", and tank 2 Josh. in the air they have these short range bombers B52 Jake & Zack. the intermediate range bombers B1 Jamell and Brennan, and finally those long range cruise missiles curtis, lamar, & Jamell.
On the defensive side they have these baby bulls holding the line
ready to snatch and grab. backing them are the full bulls (the slobber knockers) dominque, donte, dusting & wes-just waiting to lay some wood. and finally there are the sly foxes (arsenial, Jules & dunterius) waiting to knock it down or take it to their end zone. Again-be careful ;of what you wish for.

Emerson1
Who is this team you speak of?

Old Tiger
I wouldn't go bragging yet. Wait till the state championship is won then you have all the bragging rights.

lostaussie
10-11-2006, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
I wouldn't go bragging yet. Wait till the state championship is won then you have all the bragging rights. please pay no attention. i really do not think this person is from Gilmer. this will be my last post in this thread:doh:

wimbo_pro
10-11-2006, 07:38 PM
Well, did he at least get the names and positions correct? Cuz if he did, they sound kinda scary!

Old Tiger
10-11-2006, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
Well, did he at least get the names and positions correct? He sounds like a JV player.

NateDawg39
10-11-2006, 07:46 PM
baby bulls? full bulls? I thought this was football??:confused: Oh well SADDLE UP PARTNER!!! I could take em'!!

dirtydan
10-11-2006, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Who is this team you speak of?

the gilmer buckeyes.

Emerson1
10-11-2006, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by dirtydan
the gilmer buckeyes.
Are the 1a or something?

NateDawg39
10-11-2006, 07:53 PM
Are the 1a or something? Sounds like one of them crappy 8-man teams from Oklahoma!

Old Tiger
10-11-2006, 07:53 PM
Are the 1a or something? I heard they were Celina's main girl.

NateDawg39
10-11-2006, 07:54 PM
Oh...and then we have to worry about B-52's and torpedos launchers and righty tightys and lefty's flyin everywhere....sounds like a circus act to me!!?:thinking:

mrescape43
10-11-2006, 08:07 PM
Any HS football team that is able to have recruits move in and play for a ring would be this good. UIL sucks!

wimbo_pro
10-11-2006, 08:11 PM
Recruiting? Moving in? Explain.....

mrescape43
10-11-2006, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
Recruiting? Moving in? Explain.....

QB Kinne had his own website where he stated that he wanted to transfer to Gilmer where he had a chance at a ring and one of the #1 receivers moved with him.

JR2004
10-11-2006, 08:19 PM
LOL...Well Gilmer fans I think this kid just said it all for y'all. I'm trying to figure out just exactly where he is going with this, but I'm not real sure. That offense was hard to stop before, but man it just got harder if they're bringing in the biggest guns the military has to offer!

Txbroadcaster
10-11-2006, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by mrescape43
QB Kinne had his own website where he stated that he wanted to transfer to Gilmer where he had a chance at a ring and one of the #1 receivers moved with him.

Get your facts straight, the #1 WR you speak of did not end up transferring to Gilmer and now plays at a private school..and GJ's MOM said they would leave Canton if a certain coach was hired..GJ himself NEVER mentioned Gilmer by name

Old Tiger
10-11-2006, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Get your facts straight, the #1 WR you speak of did not end up transferring to Gilmer and now plays at a private school..and GJ's MOM said they would leave Canton if a certain coach was hired..GJ himself NEVER mentioned Gilmer by name Should have moved to Rockdale :rolleyes: :D :p

mrescape43
10-11-2006, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Get your facts straight, the #1 WR you speak of did not end up transferring to Gilmer and now plays at a private school..and GJ's MOM said they would leave Canton if a certain coach was hired..GJ himself NEVER mentioned Gilmer by name

You need to get your facts straight! I have my facts straight! The receiver I am talking about was quoted as saying that he was transferring from mesquite to Gilmer so that he could play with Kinne! The mother said that if a certain coach wasn't either head coach or offensive coordinator that Kinne would be transferring! :thinking: :thinking:

Txbroadcaster
10-11-2006, 08:45 PM
You need to get your facts straight! I have my facts straight! The receiver I am talking about was quoted as saying that he was transferring from mesquite to Gilmer so that he could play with Kinne! The mother said that if a certain coach wasn't either head coach or offensive coordinator that Kinne would be transferring! :thinking: :thinking:

Then find the stats for this WR..What has he done for Gilmer this year?

Also you said GJ NAMED Gilmer as the place he wanted to go..prove it

GreenMachine
10-11-2006, 08:49 PM
This is for those that are foaming at the mouth to play the gilmer buckeyes. (celina, wos, cuero and others). be careful of what you wish for: On the offensive side they have their #1 Qb, GJ,
a righty- he can run or shoot. The #2 Qb, Jamell-lefty he can run or shoot, and protecting them are these big hogs david, cody & garrett. on the ground they have these tanks. tank 1 Justin the
"Bus", and tank 2 Josh. in the air they have these short range bombers B52 Jake & Zack. the intermediate range bombers B1 Jamell and Brennan, and finally those long range cruise missiles curtis, lamar, & Jamell.
ready to snatch and grab. backing them are the full bulls (the slobber knockers) dominque, donte, dusting & wes-just waiting to lay some wood. and finally there are the sly foxes (arsenial, Jules & dunterius) waiting to knock it down or take it to their end zone. Again-be careful ;of what you wish for. This just shows me the excitement ya'll have for your team. I know the other Gilmer posters are lower key than you, but also believe in their team. You are trying to get a rise...I like it :thumbsup: I'll respond by saying that, if we get that far and you get that far, it would be a hell of a matchup. We do not fear anybody, but have respect for every team we play...so let the chips fall as they may ;)

wimbo_pro
10-11-2006, 08:52 PM
Greenmachine...only way you'll meet Gilmer is if Gonzales continues to stink it up...otherwise, you're going D2....Gilmer is D1 without a doubt.

GreenMachine
10-11-2006, 08:58 PM
I know, but Gonzales is really confusing me :confused: I don't know what they have, but we should know after this week because I think they play Goliad, and if they do, the winner would be sitting in the drivers seat for one of the playoff spots.

formermbcouns
10-11-2006, 09:07 PM
Wow, I'm glad Marlin is now 2A so we dont have to play this awesome team, LOL

ready to snatch and grab. backing them are the full bulls (the slobber knockers) dominque, donte, dusting & wes-just waiting to lay some wood. and finally there are the sly foxes (arsenial, Jules & dunterius) waiting to knock it down or take it to their end zone. Again-be careful ;of what you wish for.

SintonFan
10-11-2006, 09:11 PM
the gilmer buckeyes.
Where are they? I've never heard of them.:confused:

sweetwater07
10-11-2006, 10:01 PM

let it go homefry...this has been discussed for about 6 months now..no one has been recruited by Gilmer..Hoover is another story though....:D :D

Aesculus gilmus
10-12-2006, 07:34 AM
I'm not going to say this poster isn't from Gilmer because he "knows too much," but EVERYONE, from the AP writers on down, knows Cuero is the best team in the state!

All the rest of us are just playing for second.

Old Tiger
10-12-2006, 07:42 AM
Celina owns Cuero/Gilmer! :D

dirtydan
10-12-2006, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by lostaussie
please pay no attention. i really do not think this person is from Gilmer. this will be my last post in this thread:doh:

All the previous mentioned information including names, grades, pos, etc., came out of the TEXAS PREPXTRA.COM 2006 PREVIEW provided to them by the coaches; all i did was add a little humor to it with the airplanes (which may be classified information saying a B52 is a short range bomber).

NateDawg39
10-12-2006, 08:28 AM
All the previous mentioned information including names, grades, pos, etc., came out of the TEXAS PREPXTRA.COM 2006 PREVIEW provided to them by the coaches; all i did was add a little humor to it with the airplanes (which may be classified information saying a B52 is a short range bomber). TEE HEE!!! Your silly!!:inlove:

dirtydan
10-12-2006, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by Aesculus gilmus
I'm not going to say this poster isn't from Gilmer because he "knows too much," but EVERYONE, from the AP writers on down, knows Cuero is the best team in the state!

All the rest of us are just playing for second.

Just go to the TEXASPREPXTRA.COM 2006 PREVIEW on each team in the state. thats where This info came from and much more was provided by the coaches. there are no secrets out there, it is all out in the open. names, ages, positions, you can watch it, film it, read it and write about it anytime.

Old Tiger
10-12-2006, 08:54 AM
Interesting

Ranger Mom
10-12-2006, 08:57 AM
there are no secrets out there, it is all out in the open. names, ages, positions, you can watch it, film it, read it and write about it anytime.

We don't need to...we have you!!;) :p

Old Tiger
10-12-2006, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
We don't need to...we have you!!;) :p The statement above is true.

Gsquared
10-12-2006, 09:04 AM
dirtydan is the same numb nuts that came on here crying about coach Traylor and how the Gilmer defense was gonna cost em a game. Wow, his momma and daddy should be imprisioned for breeding

NateDawg39
10-12-2006, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
dirtydan is the same numb nuts that came on here crying about coach Traylor and how the Gilmer defense was gonna cost em a game. Wow, his momma and daddy should be imprisioned for breeding :eek: ouchie!!

Old Tiger
10-12-2006, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
dirtydan is the same numb nuts that came on here crying about coach Traylor and how the Gilmer defense was gonna cost em a game. Wow, his momma and daddy should be imprisioned for breeding Wow called him numb nuts and dropped a mom/dad joke. BUUUUURN.

Pudlugger
10-12-2006, 09:16 AM
This thread reminds me of so many others over the past few years. Each year a team rises above all others in recognition and favor. Most posters from these schools take a modest wait and see position on this board. On the Pig you get nothing but boasting and chest beating and very little thoughtful analaysis. Occasionally on the 'Low you find such posts too. I remember a few times these posters turned out to be wrong. Ask folks from Forney, Burnet, Bellville, Marlin and Cuero how elusive that championship ring can be. At one time or another in recent years each of these teams appeared poised to win it all and were upset in the finals. Winning 5 or 6 playoff games during Nov and Dec can be taxing on the best teams. I know from my son's experience how difficult it is for a player to stay focused on football during Christmas break and practicing in the cold of winter nights. A team must remain focused after each victory. They must avoid becoming overconfident when they beat a favorite in the semi-finals or quarter-finals and go in flat the next week to be beaten themselves. I look forward to the playoffs when things will get sorted out on the field.

:cool:

Gobbla2001
10-12-2006, 09:30 AM
gunna change up the lyrics a tad

Look out here she comes, she's comin',
Look out there she goes, she's gone,
screamin' straight through Texas
like a mad dog cyclone.

Big, orange, and black,
she don't make no smoke,
she's a fast-rollin' streamline
come to show the folks.

Gobbla2001
10-12-2006, 09:33 AM
Everybody's checkin', old Jack Kittrel check his watch,
and us kids put our ears to the rails to hear 'em pop.

So we already knowed it, when they finally said 'train time'
you'd a-thought that Jesus Christ his-self was rollin' down the line.

Buckeye80
10-12-2006, 10:05 PM
The receiver I am talking about was quoted as saying that he was transferring from mesquite to Gilmer so that he could play with Kinne!

His name is Houston Tuminello, and he did transfer to Gilmer. The UIL would not rule him eligible because Mesquite ISD refused to sign his athletic transfer form. He now plays at a private school which is not governed by the UIL. His biggest contribution to the Buckeyes was during "7 on7", which is not school affiliated.

Those are the facts!

gtownpoke
10-12-2006, 10:19 PM
pretty sure those arent the facts. the mesquite school did sign the LOI.