10-11-2006, 04:51 PM
http://espn.go.com/

Old Tiger
10-11-2006, 04:52 PM
Thoughts and prayers go out to his friends, team mates, and family!!:(

Phil C
10-11-2006, 04:53 PM
A terrible accident. :(

Prayers for his family and the victim's family. Sad news.

eagles_victory
10-11-2006, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by coach
http://espn.go.com/ sorry coach me and addidas beat you to it but none the less it is very tragic

coach
10-11-2006, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
sorry coach me and addidas beat you to it but none the less it is very tragic

sorry lee i didnt look be for i made it.... has anyone found out how he lost control or what actually happened

Old Tiger
10-11-2006, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by coach
sorry lee i didnt look be for i made it.... has anyone found out how he lost control or what actually happened I'm sure that will be released as they recover and play the recordings from the black box or whatever it is referred to as.

Chief Woodman
10-12-2006, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
I'm sure that will be released as they recover and play the recordings from the black box or whatever it is referred to as.

From a pilot- there is no black box in GA aircraft (General aviation). The plane he was in is relatively new in the market, and has a lot of gee whiz stuff in it, but some problems are being reported. If you want some better info I suggest that you visit AOPA.org It is a great website that has a ton of info about GA issues. On a point of intrest, this crash happened on 10-11-06. Turned upside down that becomes 9-11-01. I know that means nothing, but it is sort of odd.

Old Tiger
10-12-2006, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by Chief Woodman
From a pilot- there is no black box in GA aircraft (General aviation). The plane he was in is relatively new in the market, and has a lot of gee whiz stuff in it, but some problems are being reported. If you want some better info I suggest that you visit AOPA.org It is a great website that has a ton of info about GA issues. On a point of intrest, this crash happened on 10-11-06. Turned upside down that becomes 9-11-01. I know that means nothing, but it is sort of odd. That is interesting. I did know know that about GA aircraft.

Ranger Mom
10-12-2006, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by Chief Woodman
On a point of intrest, this crash happened on 10-11-06. Turned upside down that becomes 9-11-01. I know that means nothing, but it is sort of odd.

WOW!!! That send chills down my spine!!:eek: