PDA

View Full Version : Come On Now Everyone!

Phil C
10-11-2006, 02:30 PM
We are in the middle of 3A HS football season! In fact this week many teams will be playing their first district game! It is time to concentrate on 3A HS football! Yet still you post on UT, A&M and the Spurs and Mavs and what have you! Some of you even post volleyball and soccer results not to mention when tv is showing old movies for crying out loud! So let's get with the purpose of the web site. 3A High School Football! Come on now! Earth to 3A Downlow Posters! Knock Knock! Hello! 3A High School Football! Critical District games coming up! Hello! Get with the program!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

greenpride
10-11-2006, 04:03 PM
Are you sure you can abide by your rules?:thinking:
I really like seeing other forums. How about others? I do believe the main purpose should be to have positive comments about our 3a schools.

Phil C
10-12-2006, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by greenpride
Are you sure you can abide by your rules?:thinking:
I really like seeing other forums. How about others? I do believe the main purpose should be to have positive comments about our 3a schools.

Got Cha! (I didn't think I was going to catch another one).

You sometimes have to take me with a grain of salt green.

:)

Old Tiger
10-12-2006, 10:27 AM
Classic

Adidas410s
10-12-2006, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
Got Cha! (I didn't think I was going to catch another one).

You sometimes have to take me with a grain of salt green.

:)

SPARE THE ROD, SPOIL THE PHIL!!! :mad:

Phil C
10-12-2006, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
SPARE THE ROD, SPOIL THE PHIL!!! :mad:

:clap:

Gobbla2001
10-12-2006, 10:32 AM
greenpride, Phil is phil of crap :D

I love you Phil... :inlove:

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-12-2006, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
We are in the middle of 3A HS football season! In fact this week many teams will be playing their first district game! It is time to concentrate on 3A HS football! Yet still you post on UT, A&M and the Spurs and Mavs and what have you! Some of you even post volleyball and soccer results not to mention when tv is showing old movies for crying out loud! So let's get with the purpose of the web site. 3A High School Football! Come on now! Earth to 3A Downlow Posters! Knock Knock! Hello! 3A High School Football! Critical District games coming up! Hello! Get with the program!!

SHOW SOME COMPASSION TOWARD OTHER TOPICS OF DISCUSSION.

Phil C
10-12-2006, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
SHOW SOME COMPASSION TOWARD OTHER TOPICS OF DISCUSSION.

:clap: :clap: :clap: