PDA

View Full Version : hey Bull...

Adidas410s
10-11-2006, 12:52 PM
who is the biggest school in District 8? Also, who do you think will be the biggest school to make the playoffs in 8? I'm trying to look at possible playoff locales for Wylie's bi-district game as it's likely the 1st time I'll see them this year.

Bullaholic
10-11-2006, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
who is the biggest school in District 8? Also, who do you think will be the biggest school to make the playoffs in 8? I'm trying to look at possible playoff locales for Wylie's bi-district game as it's likely the 1st time I'll see them this year.

That would be our neighbors to the East--the Decatur Eagles.

Adidas410s
10-11-2006, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
That would be our neighbors to the East--the Decatur Eagles.

that's what I figured. I didn't know if Gainesville was bigger though it doesn't look like they'll make it. I wouldn't mind a rematch in Stephenville...2004 all over again! ;)

slpybear the bullfan
10-11-2006, 09:32 PM
Just get ready for the Eagles... and it should be a heck of a game.

SWMustang
10-11-2006, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by slpybear the bullfan
Just get ready for the Eagles... and it should be a heck of a game.

That Decatur QB is something else. Sweetwater slowed down the passing game, but he could tuck the ball and run - and he was hard to bring down. I'm sure Decatur has more than just that QB, but he's a game changer.

sweetwater07
10-11-2006, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by SWMustang
That Decatur QB is something else. Sweetwater slowed down the passing game, but he could tuck the ball and run - and he was hard to bring down. I'm sure Decatur has more than just that QB, but he's a game changer.

no they don't..;)

NateDawg39
10-11-2006, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
no they don't..;) :tongue: :foul:

Adidas410s
10-12-2006, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by SWMustang

I sure hope he's improved since the last time I saw him. I was at the Gainesville playoff game last year and he was quite unimpressive IMO. He seemed undersized and didn't have that strong of an arm. I could be mistaken on the size comment though. It's been a year and I'm just going off my memory.