PDA

View Full Version : Are the t-shirts still going around....

Bandera YaYa
10-11-2006, 11:57 AM
on Friday nites for signing? Just noticed no new pics since 2 wks ago......

injuredinmelee
10-11-2006, 12:43 PM
Are we getting it for Wylie/Sweetwater? ANyone that is interested in eating at Fairway Oaks COuntry CLub before the game let me know. It is maybe a mile from here to the Stadium. I will set us up a buffet that night but I need a solid number about 4 days ahead of time because thats what I will have to pay for. We can do hamburgers so it will be cheap, or if everyone wants to meet beforehand at a different restaurant I'm game.

Adidas410s
10-11-2006, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
Are we getting it for Wylie/Sweetwater? ANyone that is interested in eating at Fairway Oaks COuntry CLub before the game let me know. I will set us up a buffet that night but I need a solid number about 4 days ahead of time because thats what I will have to pay for. We can do hamburgers so it will be cheap, or if everyone wants to meet beforehand at a different restaurant I'm game.

I'll be a last minute answer for you. I've got tickets to Tech/Texas and may just drive to Graham and ride with my parents. Even if I came to Abilene though, I'm not sure if I could get there in time for dinner.

pirate4state
10-11-2006, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
on Friday nites for signing? Just noticed no new pics since 2 wks ago...... Yes, they are. Last week we just didn't have a game to send it to. :( This week it will be at the Liberty Hill-Rockdale game and the SCRUB shirt will be at the Ingleside-Aransas Pass game.

Anyone interested in taking the shirt(s) next week??

pirate4state
10-11-2006, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
Are we getting it for Wylie/Sweetwater? Yes, you will. GetRDoneStangs will have the shirt.

Bandera YaYa
10-11-2006, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Yes, they are. Last week we just didn't have a game to send it to. :( This week it will be at the Liberty Hill-Rockdale game and the SCRUB shirt will be at the Ingleside-Aransas Pass game.

Anyone interested in taking the shirt(s) next week?? Oh good, hopefully some pics will be taken....always like to "see" who I "debate" with on here!!! :D

DaHop72
10-11-2006, 01:25 PM
Oh good, hopefully some pics will be taken....always like to "see" who I "debate" with on here!!! :D So, step up.:D

injuredinmelee
10-11-2006, 01:29 PM
I have tickets also. Will be a good weekend of football.

jason
10-11-2006, 01:29 PM
ill take the shirt for oct 20th - since that spot is still open on the schedule

Bandera YaYa
10-11-2006, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
So, step up.:D Well, we are playing LULING...I guess you can send it to me and I'll sign it!! :D

pirate4state
10-11-2006, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by jason
ill take the shirt for oct 20th - since that spot is still open on the schedule Which game do you want to take it to? Send me your address.

Bullaholic
10-11-2006, 01:33 PM
Oh good, hopefully some pics will be taken....always like to "see" who I "debate" with on here!!! :D

or "marK" for a spell....:D

Bandera YaYa
10-11-2006, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
or "marK" for a spell....:D Dang....can't put one past you!!!! :devil: :devil: