PDA

View Full Version : Hey CHS it has been a month now so

Phil C
10-11-2006, 10:04 AM
MORE CURRENT PICTURES OF THE BABY GIRL!!

:mad:

Adidas410s
10-11-2006, 10:19 AM
haha...I was wondering yesterday when Phil would want new pictures!

CHS_CG
10-11-2006, 10:23 AM
working on it.. give me a few

CHS_CG
10-11-2006, 10:38 AM
http://img271.imageshack.us/img271/3574/taylor2wz2.jpg

Tay waitin on her steak at dinner the other night

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/4569/taydramticaf4.jpg

Tay Tay being dramatic

44INAROW
10-11-2006, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG

[IMG]http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/4569/taydramticaf4.jpg

Tay Tay being dramatic

wonder where she gets that from:D :) :) :)

CHS_CG
10-11-2006, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
wonder where she gets that from:D :) :) :)

i have NO IDEA

Adidas410s
10-11-2006, 10:51 AM
i have NO IDEA

ooo...pick me...I have an idea!!! :D :D :D

SWMustang
10-11-2006, 10:55 AM
when is it time to ditch the pacifier?

CHS_CG
10-11-2006, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by SWMustang

we are working on it.. i think in Nov and Dec when we start potty trainin her (only startin now bc she likes to take her diaper off) We are gunna try.. she can go w/o it for a while but when she is sleepy she HAS to have it or else she wont go to sleep!

Ranger Mom
10-11-2006, 01:54 PM
we are working on it.. i think in Nov and Dec when we start potty trainin her (only startin now bc she likes to take her diaper off) We are gunna try.. she can go w/o it for a while but when she is sleepy she HAS to have it or else she wont go to sleep!

Breaking them from the binky is harder than the bottle ANY DAY!!!

Geez T...between T-Tot and my dogs...how many did she go through at my house?

I wanna say at least 5 or 6!!

Phil C
10-11-2006, 01:57 PM
I am sure we are seeing a future 3A downlow poster grow up before our very eyes and some of us may live to see her grandchildren.

CHS_CG
10-11-2006, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

well i took 3 down there will me (all different colors, gotta have the matchin binky) and we went to walmart and got 2 more and i think ic ame back home with 1

Ranger Mom
10-11-2006, 03:47 PM
well i took 3 down there will me (all different colors, gotta have the matchin binky) and we went to walmart and got 2 more and i think ic ame back home with 1

You bought 4 at Walmart....because you bought 2 packages with 2 each in them.

Buddah and Bubba Joe still carry around her pacifiers!!:p

luvhoops34
10-11-2006, 03:56 PM

I was wondering the same thing.....

mrescape43
10-11-2006, 04:02 PM

We were lucky with our youngest. He used 1 pacifier until it got soft and when we threw it away and gave him a new one he wouldn't have anything to do with it. Threw it down and never touched another one.

CHS_CG
10-11-2006, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by mrescape43
We were lucky with our youngest. He used 1 pacifier until it got soft and when we threw it away and gave him a new one he wouldn't have anything to do with it. Threw it down and never touched another one.

i wish tay would do that

mrescape43
10-11-2006, 04:10 PM
i wish tay would do that

Good luck! We're all counting on you! :D

SWMustang
10-11-2006, 04:27 PM
don't replace anymore. When they're gone they're gone. It was alittle rough the first couple of nights, but they get over it.

Ranger Mom
10-11-2006, 04:52 PM
I always hated when someone gave me unsolicited advice on what THEY thought I needed to do in regards to my children!! (And that was from people I knew!!)

I had one child who gave his binky up at one year.....one other one who I was trying to break when the 3rd one was born and he stole hers all the time....so he wasn't "off" the binky til he was close to 2-1/2.........he didn't suffer any ill effects because of it!!

If this thread was Talena asking advice about getting Tay off the pacifier, I could understand!!

Old Tiger
10-11-2006, 04:53 PM
I always hated when someone gave me unsolicited advice on what THEY thought I needed to do in regards to my children!! (And that was from people I knew!!)

I had one child who gave his binky up at one year.....one other one who I was trying to break when the 3rd one was born and he stole hers all the time....so he wasn't "off" the binky til he was close to 2-1/2.........he didn't suffer any ill effects because of it!! haha binky! :D

Ranger Mom
10-11-2006, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
haha binky! :D

I wrote that passionate speech and all you can pull out of it is "binky"??:hand:

Old Tiger
10-11-2006, 04:56 PM
I wrote that passionate speech and all you can pull out of it is "binky"??:hand: Sorry it stood out the most. Who says binky anymore, geez! :D :p :)

Ranger Mom
10-11-2006, 06:21 PM
Sorry it stood out the most. Who says binky anymore, geez! :D :p :)

Obviously ME!!:D :D And when my granchild is born and if he/she sucks on a pacifier...IT will be "binky" then too!!:)

SWMustang
10-11-2006, 07:44 PM
you're giving unsolicited advice on taking unsolicited advice

DaHop72
10-11-2006, 07:44 PM

I had one child who gave his binky up at one year.....one other one who I was trying to break when the 3rd one was born and he stole hers all the time....so he wasn't "off" the binky til he was close to 2-1/2.........he didn't suffer any ill effects because of it!!

If this thread was Talena asking advice about getting Tay off the pacifier, I could understand!! I agree with Ranger Mom, I believe the Brat can take the binky away when she sees fit. After all, it is her child.:D

Old Tiger
10-11-2006, 07:45 PM
Obviously ME!!:D :D And when my granchild is born and if he/she sucks on a pacifier...IT will be "binky" then too!!:) :D lol

CHS_CG
10-11-2006, 07:56 PM
i say binky... :hand:

Ranger Mom
10-11-2006, 08:13 PM
you're giving unsolicited advice on taking unsolicited advice

Not particularly...she's ASKED my advice on this in the past!!

I'm just glad none of my sucked their thumb....I would hate to have to take that away!!:eek:

SWMustang
10-11-2006, 08:19 PM
ah ha. On binky's or unsolicited advice? :) J/K - I'm worn out - Gobbla took all the fight outta me. I'm sure Talena is quite capable of making the binky decision on her own.

Ranger Mom
10-11-2006, 08:25 PM
ah ha. On binky's or unsolicited advice? :) J/K - I'm worn out - Gobbla took all the fight outta me. I'm sure Talena is quite capable of making the binky decision on her own.

The binky actually...but I didn't read anywhere in my thread where I was giving ANY advice....just told my experience with it!:confused:

CHS_CG
10-11-2006, 08:30 PM
The binky actually...but I didn't read anywhere in my thread where I was giving ANY advice....just told my experience with it!:confused:

i will start breakin her off it here soon... she hasnt had one in almost all night since we got home at 5:45... she is wanting it now bc shes sleepy

Old Tiger
10-11-2006, 08:32 PM
DON'T GIVE IN! BE THE BIGGER WOMAN.

Technically you are but that's besides the point. Use reverse psychology on her!

CRAP sorry!

Ranger Mom
10-11-2006, 08:34 PM
DON'T GIVE IN! BE THE BIGGER WOMAN.

Technically you are but that's besides the point. Use reverse psychology on her!

CRAP sorry!

You obviously don't have kids of your own!!

CHS_CG
10-11-2006, 08:36 PM
You obviously don't have kids of your own!!

i dont think thats a bad thing... caseys kids i'd be worried about :p :inlove:

Ranger Mom
10-11-2006, 08:38 PM
i dont think thats a bad thing... caseys kids i'd be worried about :p :inlove:

:thumbsup: :D :thumbsup:

SintonFan
10-11-2006, 09:07 PM
i will start breakin her off it here soon... she hasnt had one in almost all night since we got home at 5:45... she is wanting it now bc shes sleepy
We used tabasco sauce on the binkys. It broke them right away at 6 months. But now they both love spicy foods.:eek: :D

SintonFan
10-11-2006, 09:13 PM
Users Currently in Chat: 8
BIG_BLUE_DEFENSIVE_END, Binky, CalallenWildcat, Emerson1, Head_Case, Ranger_Mom, SWMustang, Scaredy-Cat
:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Old Tiger
10-11-2006, 09:16 PM
You obviously don't have kids of your own!! I obviously don't want kids any time soon.