PDA

View Full Version : Im calling Bullaholic out...yes its football!

NateDawg39
10-10-2006, 08:42 PM
Come on Bull give me somethin to work with!! I dont care if yall are 5-0 or 0-5, im still gonna give you crap!! Oh I see!! Your tryin to play it cool right? You know how badly its gonna sting Friday night at Memorial dont you? I've recieved more "heckling" from those Sourwater Mustangs than I have from you or any Bullies I know!!

Bullaholic
10-10-2006, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
Come on Bull give me somethin to work with!! I dont care if yall are 5-0 or 0-5, im still gonna give you crap!! Oh I see!! Your tryin to play it cool right? You know how badly its gonna sting Friday night at Memorial dont you? I've recieved more "heckling" from those Sourwater Mustangs than I have from you or any Bullies I know!!

Well, we just don't want to cause another medical emergency like we did about 3 or 4 years ago, Nate. If you remember the team records were pretty close to this year's---the Bulls were not supposed to have a chance and we came out and "put it on" Chandler Dane & Co. and were leading at the half. The problem was so bad on the Decatur side that there was not a single additional de-fibrilator availble for the rest of the county in case of emergency because they were all being used by the Decatur fans. I don't want to be responsible for that too early this year, so I have been quiet. Besides that, the Bulls like to win the "important" games like the "later" playoff games, not these minor district skirmishes----but you guys will have to take my word for that being as you don't have a lot of actual "experience" in that area. :D

NateDawg39
10-10-2006, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Well, we just don't want to cause another medical emergency like we did about 3 or 4 years ago, Nate. If you remember the team records were pretty close to this year's---the Bulls were not supposed to have a chance and we came out and "put it on" Chandler Dane & Co. and were leading at the half. The problem was so bad on the Decatur side that there was not a single additional de-fibrilator availble for the rest of the county in case of emergency because they were all being used by the Decatur fans. I don't want to be responsible for that too early this year, so I have been quiet. Besides that, the Bulls like to win the "important" games like the "later" playoff games, not these minor district skirmishes----but you guys will have to take my word for that being as you don't have a lot of actual "experience" in that area. :D
hmmm...the last time I looked, you have to win a few distrcit games in order to get to the playoffs!

Bullaholic
10-10-2006, 09:23 PM
hmmm...the last time I looked, you have to win a few distrcit games in order to get to the playoffs!

We always have, Nate---enough to win a share of the District title last season (I forget the name of that other team we shared the title with) and miss going to the semis by 1 point.

fballfan
10-10-2006, 09:25 PM
wasnt decatur up 29-28 at half?? and it doesnt matter how you start a game, much like how you start a season, but rather how you finish a game. how many times has bport been past the first round the past few years??

NateDawg39
10-10-2006, 09:25 PM
We always have, Nate---enough to win a share of the District title last season (I forget the name of that other team we shared the title with) and miss going to the semis by 1 point. actually...quarters.

Bullaholic
10-10-2006, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by fballfan
wasnt decatur up 29-28 at half?? and it doesnt matter how you start a game, much like how you start a season, but rather how you finish a game. how many times has bport been past the first round the past few years??

Not sure how many times, but we have gone deeper more times than Decatur in that period.

Bullaholic
10-10-2006, 09:47 PM
actually...quarters. That's probably correct , Nate. Iwas thinking that if we would have beaten Monahans we would have played Sweetwater in the semis---but I think it would have been Quarters.

IHStangFan
10-10-2006, 09:51 PM
so...who do we start? Bledsoe or Romo? :D ;) :p

Bullaholic
10-10-2006, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
so...who do we start? Bledsoe or Romo? :D ;) :p

I don't think Bridgeport or Decatur either one has a QB controversy right now, IHStang.

Bullaholic
10-10-2006, 09:57 PM

It may have been---but I know the Decatur fans were in shock. The only difference is that we are going to finish the job this year.

NateDawg39
10-10-2006, 09:58 PM
I don't think Bridgeport or Decatur either one has a QB controversy right now, IHStang. nope! Both have proven themselves so far. Both teams are lucky to have had some great ones come through..even if we did raise a certain one before losing him to the West!! (Phillip);) For those of you who dont know, he is originally from Decatur, until 7th grade or 8th grade!

NateDawg39
10-10-2006, 09:59 PM
It may have been---but I know the Decatur fans were in shock. The only difference is that we are going to finish the job this year. Oh...so your gonna wait till the 3rd string comes out to put 2nd half numbers on the board?

Bullaholic
10-10-2006, 10:02 PM
Oh...so your gonna wait till the 3rd string comes out to put 2nd half numbers on the board?

Why would you guys play your 3rd string when you're behind, Nate? :D

NateDawg39
10-10-2006, 10:13 PM
Why would you guys play your 3rd string when you're behind, Nate? :D BAH!! Youll need Collin back if yall wanna be able to get close to us!

slpybear the bullfan
10-11-2006, 12:37 AM
nope! Both have proven themselves so far. Both teams are lucky to have had some great ones come through..even if we did raise a certain one before losing him to the West!! (Phillip);) For those of you who dont know, he is originally from Decatur, until 7th grade or 8th grade!

Absolutely right on that one... Between Decatur and Bridgeport we have had some major arms come through... Some pretty decent legs too!

How many kids on the all time top 10 passing yards list from both sides of Big Sandy? PD, CD... who else will be up there....

slpybear the bullfan
10-11-2006, 12:37 AM

More than Decatur.

slpybear the bullfan
10-11-2006, 12:38 AM

Sorry Nate... it is a pretty Rough year to be a Bullfan.

*sigh*

But.... WDA anyway! GO BULLS!

NateDawg39
10-11-2006, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by slpybear the bullfan
Sorry Nate... it is a pretty Rough year to be a Bullfan.

*sigh*

But.... WDA anyway! GO BULLS! Well im sure as much as I hate to admit it, Decatur wil have its day in the shade taken away. Either way good luck to both teams and hopefully it will be an injury free game. I know we dont have to worry about the players causing a ruckus outside of the stadium and I know coaches on both sides are tellin there athletes to stay away from the other town! Hope they all listen!:nerd:

NateDawg39
10-11-2006, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by slpybear the bullfan
Absolutely right on that one... Between Decatur and Bridgeport we have had some major arms come through... Some pretty decent legs too!

How many kids on the all time top 10 passing yards list from both sides of Big Sandy? PD, CD... who else will be up there.... Im not sure if Cobb would make the top 10 but I think Durban might get close if he stays healthy this year.