PDA

View Full Version : Ils1

Old Tiger
10-10-2006, 05:53 PM
Are you going to be at the Cameron/Hutto game? Any other posters going to be there?

ILS1
10-10-2006, 06:58 PM
Yeah,I plan on it. It all depends on what time I have to work on Saturday. If I have to work @ 4 a.m. like I think I might. I don't think I will and just listen to it on the internet. Plus,it's suppose to be kinda chilly on Friday night. I'll find out for sure by Thursday. That all being said,I do wanna go!!!

Go Hippos!!!

ILS1
10-10-2006, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by ILS1
Yeah,I plan on it. It all depends on what time I have to work on Saturday. If I have to work @ 4 a.m. like I think I might. I don't think I will and just listen to it on the internet. Plus,it's suppose to be kinda chilly on Friday night. I'll find out for sure by Thursday. That all being said,I do wanna go!!!

Go Hippos!!!

ttt

HipposGitErDun
10-10-2006, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
Are you going to be at the Cameron/Hutto game? Any other posters going to be there?

I/We will be there with our horns and flags to support the finest group of HS athletes that I could wish for. I know that the Hippos will always play with class. give their best effort and shake the hands of their opponents after the game. I am proud to support such a great group of young kids.

Old Tiger
10-10-2006, 11:11 PM
I'll be there too.

theyoefnshow
10-11-2006, 10:10 AM
you know the Yoe Fn Show will be there. which leads me to this..... Where the hell are all the Cameron posters at this year? This may be a 4-2 team but they can very well pull this win off! just a tad disheartening to see such a lack of confidence in them from the so called Cameron faithful.

ILS1
10-11-2006, 07:35 PM
I have to work @ 4 a.m. but I'm still gonna be at the game. I wouldn't miss this game!!!!!

:D :D :D

Old Tiger
10-11-2006, 07:38 PM
Meet you at the concession stand at half?