PDA

View Full Version : Wharton fans (especially bc 76)

Crow22
09-18-2002, 08:45 AM
I saw where you predict Columbus to beat Rice. Why do you think that? Is it because the Cards beat your beloved underachievers....err.....Tigers? Why does Wharton have the best athletes year in and year out but still fail to meet any expectations? Remember, this was supposed to be "the year" but instead its just like all the rest. Rice 27 Columbus 13

and

Rice 28
Wharton 7

GoStangs
09-18-2002, 10:47 AM
My buddy down there says that no discipline and no hustle is killing the team. He also said that you could see that they looked beat in the 2nd quarter after they got down. When the opponent scored, their "big man" took himself out of the game and just walked off the playing field. And after halftime, half of them jogged onto the field and the other half walked out. He was ready to leave during the 3rd quarter, and I think he did.

[This message has been edited by GoStangs (edited September 18, 2002).]

Otto Von Kloppen
09-18-2002, 12:41 PM
Greetings Crow 22 glad to see you can still stir things up from the valley. I hope both of your predictions are right. Can't wait to watch the games to see it happen. I had to reply, but I'm not from Wharton.

bc 76
09-22-2002, 06:42 AM
Crow 22 your a coach you know what the real problem is down here.I going to leave that topic alone for right now.Wharton is capable of beating anybody that they play,and they showed that by beating a good Brazosport team friday night.Wharton should have won that game by 3 td.Brazosport was coming off a 14-13 lost to Texas City.Im going to change the subject here ,but do you have a relative that coaches at Paul Pewitt high school with Brian Huckabay.