PDA

View Full Version : Pancho Villa...

Funk-d-fied
10-10-2006, 11:02 AM
love the name, tell me a little baout the history of pancho villa..

Funk-d-fied
10-10-2006, 11:04 AM
before you google it and post it...

Old Tiger
10-10-2006, 11:04 AM
I want you Gringo!

To Join Pancho Villia and be proud to fight in the Mexican revolution.

injuredinmelee
10-10-2006, 12:37 PM
This has been one heck of a day. I had a guy call earlier that lost his watch yesterday while playing golf. He was describing itt to me and giving me indentifying features. Said it had a red Pegasus on it. he asks me< " Do you know what a pegasus is?" I responded yes sir.

"What is it then?" he follows up with.

That just pissed me off. " Well being you said reg pegasus I am goign to assume you are refering to the Mobil Oil Logo. I am also gonna go further out on a limb and say that it was a retirement gift from mobil."

He was quiet for a minute and added, "Your right. I didnt think you would know what a pegasus is. How did you know that?"
I have never met this man h was playing in a benefit tourney with us yesterday.

I hate condesending people, " Well I tell ya Midder when we dwas growin up in tda sticks me ma an pa done showed us a picture book dis one time and I wanted that tattooed on my a __. I wish they sold magazines with naked pegasuses in them."

He hung up.

If we find the watch im keeping it.

raider red 2000
10-10-2006, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
This has been one heck of a day. I had a guy call earlier that lost his watch yesterday while playing golf. He was describing itt to me and giving me indentifying features. Said it had a red Pegasus on it. he asks me< " Do you know what a pegasus is?" I responded yes sir.

That just pissed me off. " Well being you said reg pegasus I am goign to assume you are refering to the Mobil Oil Logo. I am also gonna go further out on a limb and say that it was a retirement gift from mobil."

He was quiet for a minute and added, "Your right. I didnt think you would know what a pegasus is. How did you know that?"

I hate condesending people, " Well I tell ya Midder when we dwas growin up in tda sticks me ma an pa done showed us a picture book dis one time and I wanted that tattooed on my a __. I wish they sold magazines with naked pegasuses in them."

He hung up.

well since you know what a pegasus was....does that mean you know about the history of Panch Villa. he also goes by EL REY!!

he is a good man....eventhough I dont like him this week.

Bullaholic
10-10-2006, 01:26 PM
Injured....you sure missed a great chance to have some fun with the Mobil guy. You should have lapsed into a great Carl Spackler imitation. "Cinderella story....." :D

Ranger Mom
10-10-2006, 01:29 PM

I hate condesending people.

AMEN BROTHER!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

oh......and it's "condescending"!!

:D :D I'm sorry...I could NOT help myself!!:inlove:

injuredinmelee
10-10-2006, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Injured....you sure missed a great chance to have some fun with the Mobil guy. You should have lapsed into a great Carl Spackler imitation. "Cinderella story....." :D

I was finding it hard not to let explectitives loose.

injuredinmelee
10-10-2006, 01:35 PM
he has called back once and just walked out the door about 10 minutes ago. That story will have to wait as I have a meeting to go to in a sec.

pancho villa
10-10-2006, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by Funk-d-fied
love the name, tell me a little baout the history of pancho villa..

I grew up in a border town in Arizona, and the town across in Mexico was one of the only border towns that whipped his band of bandits, and sent him away without him pillaging the town.

Also my best friend in HS did a report on him.

"EL REY"

pirate4state
10-10-2006, 02:53 PM

He hung up.

LMAO!! :clap: I can't wait to hear the other story!! :D