PDA

View Full Version : The DLow shift...

injuredinmelee
10-10-2006, 08:34 AM
last year it was everyone comparing Snyder/Sweetwater/Wylie and now the balance of power has shifted to Cuero/Gilmer. Of course there is still some little tipppy tap infighting between some of the old tiger and stang faithful but it has been quieter.

Adidas410s
10-10-2006, 08:43 AM
starting the season off 0-3 will quiet any team. Snyder will get a good measuring stick against Canyon this week to see what type of progress has been made.

Old Tiger
10-10-2006, 08:47 AM
I always like the Forney was the second best 3a team ever talk

Snyder_TigerFan
10-10-2006, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
starting the season off 0-3 will quiet any team. Snyder will get a good measuring stick against Canyon this week to see what type of progress has been made.

Yep....I agree.

Darren
10-10-2006, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
I always like the Forney was the second best 3a team ever talk

Que??? What in the world are you saying?

Old Tiger
10-10-2006, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by Darren
Que??? What in the world are you saying? It was before your time ;)

pirate4state
10-10-2006, 08:59 AM
I always like the Forney was the second best 3a team ever talk Ah, the old downlow where Burnet could take on the Chiefs!! :thumbsup:

injuredinmelee
10-10-2006, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Ah, the old downlow where Burnet could take on the Chiefs!! :thumbsup:

lmao
I have to admit I was on the Burnet bandwagon. I really thought they could handle Gainesville and when Ship returned the kick for the TD I thought the rout was on. The Burnet fans sitting around us were already planning the celebration at a breakfast in Burnet the next morning. The Leps played a great game that night. Burnet fans however were extremely classy and the way they raised Money for fulbright was outstanding and showed the philpassion that is so famous here.

Old Tiger
10-10-2006, 09:08 AM
BURNET SHOULD HAVE WON!!!!!!:mad: :mad:

LH Panther Mom
10-10-2006, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
last year it was everyone comparing Snyder/Sweetwater/Wylie and now the balance of power has shifted to Cuero/Gilmer. Of course there is still some little tipppy tap infighting between some of the old tiger and stang faithful but it has been quieter.
I think it makes a big difference that Snyder is in a new district now. And I didn't remember it being "everyone", but I guess the Snyder/Sweetwater/Wylie posters are kind of numerous and a "little" vocal. ;)

injuredinmelee
10-10-2006, 09:12 AM
BURNET SHOULD HAVE WON!!!!!!:mad: :mad:

Gainesville had some hosses that year. The Linebackers were outstanding and the RB kid that was running scared against Wylie the week before actually stepped up and became a stud that night.

Ranger Mom
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I think it makes a big difference that Snyder is in a new district now. And I didn't remember it being "everyone", but I guess the Snyder/Sweetwater/Wylie posters are kind of numerous and a "little" vocal. ;)

I still don't think the Cuero/Gilmer "talk" has taken on the porportion that Sweetwater/Snyder/Wylie did!!!:eek: :eek:

THANK GOODNESS!!:p :p

Old Tiger
Terrius Pervey(spelling) was a bigger waste of talent than Maurice Clarrett.

LH Panther Mom
10-10-2006, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

pirate4state
10-10-2006, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I still don't think the Cuero/Gilmer "talk" has taken on the porportion that Sweetwater/Snyder/Wylie did!!!:eek: :eek:

:eek: The season is still young!! :doh: