PDA

View Full Version : Chicago Bears

Bull Butter
10-09-2006, 10:23 PM
Can this team run the table? 2 different commentators today have said yes.

Bullaholic
10-09-2006, 10:25 PM
The "Monsters of the Midway" are back....but I don't think they will make it thru the season undefeated.

big daddy russ
10-09-2006, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Bull Butter
Can they? Yes.

Will they? No.

Commentators say the same thing about some team every year. A couple of years ago, it was the Colts. Now it's the Bears. Very slim chance of it happening, especially with the parity in the NFL and considering that DC's will start to figure out Grossman as the year goes along.

wedo
10-10-2006, 12:37 AM
If Dallas doesn't improve against the blitz then i think that Chicago is the best team in the NFC!!! they already put a beat down against Seattle!! Yeah i know they did have Alexander but i think that the way they dominated Seattles o-line that it would have not made that much of an impact!!

Highschoolfan78
10-10-2006, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by Bull Butter

Chicago probably does have one of the easiest schedules for the remainder of the season. They could very easily be 16-0 in my mind, but i think they'll take a loss somewhere in there.

piratebg
10-10-2006, 07:16 AM
They do have an easy schedule. They've beat Green Bay(1-4, Detroit(0-5), Buffalo(2-3), and Seattle(3-1) very convincingly. They only team to give them a run for their money has been Minnesota(3-2). With the exception of the Vikings and maybe the Seahawks, they have had a cake walk and the rest of schedule is the same. They may go 16-0 but they will meet their end in the playoffs. They won't make the Super Bowl.