PDA

View Full Version : Noisemakers

CheerMom
10-09-2006, 09:12 PM
Are noisemakers still allowed? For example, water bottles filled with rocks? Just curious.

Emerson1
10-09-2006, 09:15 PM
I would think. I see propane tanks all the time being shook.

Indoors though the UIL may not allow them.

CheerMom
10-09-2006, 09:16 PM

LH Panther Mom
10-09-2006, 09:20 PM
Seeeeeee.......I told lhpd rocks were MUCH better than pinto beans. :D

sweetwater07
10-09-2006, 09:27 PM
noisemakers are aloud at all predistrict and playoff games..but i know in district they aren't..along with signs...though wylie always does both.. when we play them...

Adidas410s
10-09-2006, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
noisemakers are aloud at all predistrict and playoff games..but i know in district they aren't..along with signs...though wylie always does both.. when we play them...

The rules vary by the district. Noisemakers aren't allowed in Wylie's district (unless this rule has changed since 2001) and I haven't ever seen them at a district game.

sweetwater07
10-09-2006, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
The rules vary by the district. Noisemakers aren't allowed in Wylie's district (unless this rule has changed since 2001) and I haven't ever seen them at a district game.

Sweetwater+ Wylie= same district...i never see noisemakers..but i see signs all over the place when Sweetwater plays Wylie..on wylies side..(not saying we dont have some as well but i never see them)

Bullaholic
10-09-2006, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by CheerMom
Are noisemakers still allowed? For example, water bottles filled with rocks? Just curious.

If you can get the cheerleaders to hook a fence charger to the metal bleachers with an on-off switch---you won't need em' Cheermom. :D Bet you would win the "Most Spirited Crowd" award hands-down.

Adidas410s
10-09-2006, 09:49 PM
Sweetwater+ Wylie= same district...i never see noisemakers..but i see signs all over the place when Sweetwater plays Wylie..on wylies side..(not saying we dont have some as well but i never see them)

I'm pretty sure that signs are allowed. You would think that somebody would have said something by now if they weren't. Either way...they have 0 impact on the game so I would think they are allowed. Every school has signs along the fence and/or entrances to their schools on Fridays.

Pmoney
10-09-2006, 09:51 PM
i remember a couple of years ago at the Sweetwater/Snyder game some1 on the Sweetwater had a cool light up D-Fence sign...

CheerMom
10-09-2006, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
If you can get the cheerleaders to hook a fence charger to the metal bleachers with an on-off switch---you won't need em' Cheermom. :D Bet you would win the "Most Spirited Crowd" award hands-down.

Sometimes I think that is what our crowd needs to get them off their rears!!!!:D

sweetwater07
10-09-2006, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by Pmoney
i remember a couple of years ago at the Sweetwater/Snyder game some1 on the Sweetwater had a cool light up D-Fence sign...

yeah they still have it at everygame...last year vs. snyder i tore up one of yalls "spread the red" shirts up after the game in the stands..with the help of about 25 ppl...lol

greenpride
10-10-2006, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Seeeeeee.......I told lhpd rocks were MUCH better than pinto beans. :D

Try pennies and marbles in a plastic milk jug. Be sure to glue and tape the lid down.........lots of noise with this set-up.

Old Tiger
10-10-2006, 08:38 AM
I was a pretty good noise maker during softball season last spring.

Phil C
10-10-2006, 08:41 AM
Just be careful with them. One lady dropped one of them on another ladies head. Fortunately the injury wasn't serious but it was risky.

Old Tiger
10-10-2006, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
Just be careful with them. One lady dropped one of them on another ladies head. Fortunately the injury wasn't serious but it was risky. That would have been funny to see.

Snyder_TigerFan
10-10-2006, 08:51 AM
yeah they still have it at everygame...last year vs. snyder i tore up one of yalls "spread the red" shirts up after the game in the stands..with the help of about 25 ppl...lol http://gc.advancedmn.com/images/content/forums/stfu2.gif

CheerMom
10-10-2006, 04:02 PM
Thanks, everybody!!!

DU_stud04
10-10-2006, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
http://gc.advancedmn.com/images/content/forums/stfu2.gif :clap: :clap: :clap: