PDA

View Full Version : Worst sports move ever??

Keith7
10-09-2006, 11:05 AM
I wonder how much TO wishes he wouldn't have talked crap about McNabb in philly now.. I'm putting TO on a suicide watch

Bullaholic
10-09-2006, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by Keith7
I wonder how much TO wishes he wouldn't have talked crap about McNabb in philly now.. I'm putting TO on a suicide watch

I'm going to surprise you, Keith---I am not a TO fan, but I will give him this---he showed more desire to win in the Philly game than the entire Dallas team, and especially one Mr. Bill Parcells.

Keith7
10-09-2006, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
I'm going to surprise you, Keith---I am not a TO fan, but I will give him this---he showed more desire to win in the Philly game than the entire Dallas team, and especially one Mr. Bill Parcells.

I would want to win pretty bad too if the opposing team was making me look silly.. I like how he was gripping out everyone on the team and yelling out expitives, helped me remember of the good old days when he was on the Eagles.. I like how after the game he blamed the whole team for the loss, but not him self, because he was "open" and had "oppurtunities" to make plays

Bullaholic
10-09-2006, 11:24 AM
I would want to win pretty bad too if the opposing team was making me look silly.. I like how he was gripping out everyone on the team and yelling out expitives, helped me remember of the good old days when he was on the Eagles.. I like how after the game he blamed the whole team for the loss, but not him self, because he was "open" and had "oppurtunities" to make plays

Like i said--I don't like TO's ways, and I'll probably be cussing him before long, but I did see a player who tried to "fire up" a lethargic Cowboy team and coaches on Sunday. Nobody else seems to want to inspire the Cowboys to greater heights. If I was underthrown and ignored most of the day in a big game, I would be mad, too.

pirate4state
10-09-2006, 11:25 AM
Like i said--I don't like TO's ways, and I'll probably be cussing him before long, but I did see a player who tried to "fire up" a lethargic Cowboy team and coaches on Sunday. Nobody else seems to want to inspire the Cowboys to greater heights. If I was underthrown and ignored most of the day in a big game, I would be mad, too.

yep, yep, yep...:thumbsup:

Keith7
10-09-2006, 11:27 AM
If I was underthrown and ignored most of the day in a big game

Just remember its hard to throw and find and open reciever from your back.. Give the Eagle's pass rush some credit

Bullaholic
10-09-2006, 11:34 AM
Just remember its hard to throw and find and open reciever from your back.. Give the Eagle's pass rush some credit

Oh, without a doubt, Keith---the Eagles pass rush was the difference in the game. The Cowboys coaches and players act like this is the first time they have seen an all-out middle blitz---I'm through hearing their excuses---this is the NFL---Was there anybody in the house who did not know what the Eagles were going to do on Defense?

JasperDog94
10-09-2006, 11:36 AM
Like i said--I don't like TO's ways, and I'll probably be cussing him before long, but I did see a player who tried to "fire up" a lethargic Cowboy team and coaches on Sunday. Nobody else seems to want to inspire the Cowboys to greater heights. If I was underthrown and ignored most of the day in a big game, I would be mad, too. Exactly!

stxfootballfan
10-09-2006, 12:24 PM