PDA

View Full Version : Battle Of The Big Sandy

joshtrant
10-09-2006, 10:01 AM
Any thoughts or predictions for this rivalry game on friday??

Bullaholic
10-09-2006, 10:09 AM
We were both thinking the same thing at the same time, Josh. I put up a thread on this game, too.

BTW---Da Bulls, of course! (With maybe a little false bravado mixed in, Josh. ;)

#1Eaglefan
10-09-2006, 06:35 PM
I don't think the big question is who will win on the field, as much as who will win off the field. I really hope both schools let the talking all go on during the game Friday, and not a bunch of "crap" all week long. Lets who scores the LEAST amount of points by not spray painting, or paintballing or anything else. I get so tired of that stuff. Let's keep the competition on the field!! Josh, I would recommend you as a leader of this team keeping everyone on this side of the bridge until 7:30 Friday night.:clap:

sweetwater07
10-09-2006, 09:06 PM
is this game played in Big Sandy???

Bullaholic
10-09-2006, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
is this game played in Big Sandy???

The game is named for a creek named "Big Sandy" that runs approximately half-way between the two towns.

sweetwater07
10-09-2006, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
The game is named for a creek named "Big Sandy" that runs approximately half-way between the two towns.

ohh because my family is from Big Sandy and Gladewater and i was thinking that it was a little out of the way for those two teams to play there...not to mention Big Sandy's stadium couldn't handle that kind of crowd