PDA

View Full Version : Rmac

DaHop72
10-09-2006, 08:59 AM
RMAC and one of his friends from Graham came to the Snyder/Estacado game Friday nite in Lubbock and looked me up. They sat with me the second half and we had a great visit. Thanks guys for looking me up, that's what the downlow family is all about.

P.S. Gee Adidas, you need to ease up on RMAC about his weight, I think he is really working on his weight problem.:D :D

Adidas410s
10-09-2006, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
RMAC and one of his friends from Graham came to the Snyder/Estacado game Friday nite in Lubbock and looked me up. They sat with me the second half and we had a great visit. Thanks guys for looking me up, that's what the downlow family is all about.

P.S. Gee Adidas, you need to ease up on RMAC about his weight, I think he is really working on his weight problem.:D :D

maybe I should start calling him Nicole Richey instead!!! :eek:

Ranger Mom
10-09-2006, 09:20 AM
Glad to see that yall were able to meet. RMAC had left me a message wanting your phone number, but I didn't realize I had a new message until Saturday!!

Tiger Baseball
10-09-2006, 02:18 PM
Thanks for the invite you turd. :tongue:

DaHop72
10-09-2006, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by Tiger Baseball
Thanks for the invite you turd. :tongue: Well gee, didn't know you needed a seeing eye dog since they sat in front of me and we talked the whole second half. That's okay, they know who you are.:devil: :devil:

Tiger Baseball
10-09-2006, 02:37 PM
Well gee, didn't know you needed a seeing eye dog since they sat in front of me and we talked the whole second half. That's okay, they know who you are.:devil: :devil:

Your evil so evil, I saw you talking to these two guys. The better half even asked me who they were.. Heck I thought they may have been some of your kin. So next time your sittting and talking to someone that I don't know, I'll just get up from my seat, come over to your seat and introduce myself to them... :doh:

Ranger Mom
10-09-2006, 02:38 PM
So next time your sittting and talking to someone that I don't know, I'll just get up from my seat, come over to your seat and introduce myself to them... :doh:

LOL!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

DaHop72
10-09-2006, 02:41 PM
Your evil so evil, I saw you talking to these two guys. The better half even asked me who they were.. Heck I thought they may have been some of your kin. So next time your sittting and talking to someone that I don't know, I'll just get up from my seat, come over to your seat and introduce myself to them... :doh: That'll work, after all my friends are your friends.:D And I'm sure who ever is talking to me will be glad to talk to you. :D :D

DaHop72
10-09-2006, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
LOL!!:clap: :clap: :clap: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Tiger Baseball
10-09-2006, 02:47 PM
That'll work, after all my friends are your friends.:D And I'm sure who ever is talking to me will be glad to talk to you. :D :D

diddo.. :thumbsup: