PDA

View Full Version : Ingleside vs Aransas Pass

99IHSMustang
10-08-2006, 10:38 PM
Ingleside lost to AP last year, but I do not see a repeat performance with the same outcome this coming Friday. Ingleside has looked better overall this year. I have to go with Ingleside on this one. The score will probably be a lot closer than expected.

IHStangFan
10-08-2006, 10:59 PM
When Ingleside and AP meet, records, stats, etc. go out the window. It's always a battle. I have to go w/ the homer pick though....

Ingleside 35
Aransas Pass 21

piratebg
10-09-2006, 07:23 AM
Ingleside won't get caught off guard this year. Plus, being the home team does give them an advantage. Ingleside 35 AP 14

pirate4state
10-09-2006, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
When Ingleside and AP meet, records, stats, etc. go out the window. It's always a battle. I agree!! I've been hearing good things about this Ap team, but will it be enough to hang with and/or beat Ingleside?? :thinking: Good Luck to both teams!! :clap:

GO PANTHERS!! :D

AP Panther Fan
10-09-2006, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by 99IHSMustang
Ingleside lost to AP last year, but I do not see a repeat performance with the same outcome this coming Friday. Ingleside has looked better overall this year. I have to go with Ingleside on this one. The score will probably be a lot closer than expected.

Heck, you had a good team last year too, but it didn't stop us from marching down the field and kicking a field goal to win with 19 seconds left to play.:D

Okay, I am done with the trash talk...whew, it's out of my system.

Hope it is an injury free game and you are probably right, Ingleside has the advantage going in, but you just never can tell when these two teams play.

GO PANTHERS!

Bull Butter
10-09-2006, 09:46 AM
Mustangs take this one easily 42-12

99IHSMustang
10-09-2006, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Heck, you had a good team last year too, but it didn't stop us from marching down the field and kicking a field goal to win with 19 seconds left to play.:D

Hope it is an injury free game and you are probably right, Ingleside has the advantage going in, but you just never can tell when these two teams play.

GO PANTHERS!

The game is going to be so freaking packed I might just have to get there 45 minutes to an hour early :(

District303aPastPlayer
10-09-2006, 10:42 AM

GO PANTHERS!

I think im going back to AP for this game :D

edit: where is this game being played?

99IHSMustang
10-09-2006, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
I think im going back to AP for this game :D

Its in Ingleside.... and I suggest getting there early

AP Panther Fan
10-09-2006, 10:49 AM
The game is going to be so freaking packed I might just have to get there 45 minutes to an hour early :(

Probably not a bad plan. I think it was year before last, when Ingleside played Sinton at home.....I have never seen Mustang Field so crowded. I ended up standing right inside the entrance gate by the track (next to District303a...didn't even know him then). Both stands and the entire track was lined with spectators, not to mention the vehicles parked outside the stadium with people on top of them.

We better hope it doesn't rain...the forecast isn't looking very good.:thinking:

District303aPastPlayer
10-09-2006, 10:50 AM
Probably not a bad plan. I think it was year before last, when Ingleside played Sinton at home.....I have never seen Mustang Field so crowded. I ended up standing right inside the entrance gate by the track (next to District303a...didn't even know him then). Both stands and the entire track was lined with spectators, not to mention the vehicles parked outside the stadium with people on top of them.

We better hope it doesn't rain...the forecast isn't looking very good.:thinking:

im going to get htere early and find you....

pirate4state
10-09-2006, 10:52 AM

We better hope it doesn't rain...the forecast isn't looking very good.:thinking: I remember - standing room only!! Two Tarpon fans were at the game and didn't want to go down at half-time to meet us b/c they were afraid they'd lose their seats!! :D

AP Panther Fan
10-09-2006, 10:54 AM
im going to get htere early and find you....

LOL....does that mean you want to step on me again? Unless you have lost weight, my feet will not be parked next to yours.:D

Heck Aaron, last year in AP, I made you work after the game for the Booster Club...you should get off easy this year with it being in Ingleside.:D

District303aPastPlayer
10-09-2006, 10:56 AM
LOL....does that mean you want to step on me again? Unless you have lost weight, my feet will not be parked next to yours.:D

Heck Aaron, last year in AP, I made you work after the game for the Booster Club...you should get off easy this year with it being in Ingleside.:D

i have, and i should, but ya know how that goes :(

99IHSMustang
10-09-2006, 10:57 AM
Hey AP Panther Fan, don't you have a son playing?

AP Panther Fan
10-09-2006, 11:00 AM
Hey AP Panther Fan, don't you have a son playing?

Nope, he graduated last year.:(

Forcing myself to go to these games has been like taking medicine or something...you know you need to do it, but it is still bitter.;)

99IHSMustang
10-09-2006, 11:03 AM
Nope, he graduated last year.:(

Forcing myself to go to these games has been like taking medicine or something...you know you need to do it, but it is still bitter.;)

Dang... I was hoping he was going to get to feel Inglesides "Thunder" this year. :devil: :D

AP Panther Fan
10-09-2006, 11:07 AM
Dang... I was hoping he was going to get to feel Inglesides "Thunder" this year. :devil: :D

LOL...no he was part of bringing the thunder on that winning drive last year.:D

Speaking of feeling the thunder, I have seen those Ingleside t-shirts...pretty sharp, if I must say so myself.:cool:

pirate4state
10-09-2006, 11:10 AM
LOL...no he was part of bringing the thunder on that winning drive last year.:D :evillol: LOL!! You guys are funny!! :clap:

LH Panther Mom
10-09-2006, 11:11 AM
GO PANTHERS!
I'll second that! :) :cheerl: :cheerl:

99IHSMustang
10-09-2006, 11:14 AM
LOL...no he was part of bringing the thunder on that winning drive last year.:D

Speaking of feeling the thunder, I have seen those Ingleside t-shirts...pretty sharp, if I must say so myself.:cool:

Dangit
Me 1
AP panther fan 1

AP Panther Fan
10-09-2006, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I'll second that! :) :cheerl: :cheerl:

:thumbsup: :kiss:

stxfootballfan
10-09-2006, 11:59 AM
Great idea by the lady who came up with the idea for The Battle Of The Bay t-shirts, they come in Mustang blue and Panther purple!

AP Panther Fan
10-09-2006, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by stxfootballfan
Great idea by the lady who came up with the idea for The Battle Of The Bay t-shirts, they come in Mustang blue and Panther purple!

Yes...I bought two on Saturday! :D

Welcome to the Board!

District303aPastPlayer
10-09-2006, 12:07 PM

Welcome to the Board!

i want one of those shirts

stxfootballfan
10-09-2006, 12:10 PM

Welcome to the Board!

Thank You!:D

SintonFan
10-09-2006, 12:20 PM
Ingleside should be favored(don't hit me APPF :D ) with a better record and better opponents to prepare them. This game is always fun and a big rivalry. Ingleside by 7 in a mid-scoring game.

IHS Fan
10-09-2006, 12:57 PM

where do you find these shirts? this is the first i've heard of them.

stxfootballfan
10-09-2006, 12:59 PM
I think the booster clubs have them

SintonFan_inAustin
10-09-2006, 02:23 PM

lol most Sinton fans are there before the gates open:)

big daddy russ
10-09-2006, 10:03 PM
I just might peek my head into this game. The one game I look forward to every year (well, except 2002).

Fish's mom
10-09-2006, 10:36 PM
Hey everyone meet at half time at gatethe boys enter and exit.
Smoking area- the road.

Cheerleaders are doing the shirts bought 12 today HAHAHA

In Ingleside you can get them at the tax office by asking for Laurie Shugart. Dont know about in AP. Bought 2 in Blue for AP fans but Ingleside Graduates.

I make no prediction on this game, For one thing I'm not good at that for another, both teams usually bring it up a notch for this game.

What's up with the cold weather every year............shoot that was the coldest game we played all year..even going into the playoffs at Thanksgiving....front coming in may have to bring out the blankets.:)

GO MUSTANGS!!!!!

SintonFan
10-09-2006, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by Fish's mom
Hey everyone meet at half time at gatethe boys enter and exit.
Smoking area- the road.

Cheerleaders are doing the shirts bought 12 today HAHAHA

In Ingleside you can get them at the tax office by asking for Laurie Shugart. Dont know about in AP. Bought 2 in Blue for AP fans but Ingleside Graduates.

I make no prediction on this game, For one thing I'm not good at that for another, both teams usually bring it up a notch for this game.

What's up with the cold weather every year............shoot that was the coldest game we played all year..even going into the playoffs at Thanksgiving....front coming in may have to bring out the blankets.:)

GO MUSTANGS!!!!!
If this game isn't cold at gametime, ehhhh. Come on FALL!!!!!!!!!!:clap: :inlove: :thinking:

stxfootballfan
10-10-2006, 11:54 AM
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m35/mgmorenojr/churchsign2.jpg

big daddy russ
10-10-2006, 11:58 AM
nm

pirate4state
10-10-2006, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
nm What kind of post is this??? I was looking for another BDR info-post! ;) :D

AP Panther Fan
10-10-2006, 01:18 PM

LOL...I think I'm gonna go with God on this one.:kiss: :D

99IHSMustang
10-10-2006, 01:51 PM

Like my mom used to say.. "Wish in one hand and sh*t in the other and see which fills up faster" .. :D

piratebg
10-10-2006, 02:13 PM

If I was to say God was wrong on this one, what kind of punishment do you think I could expect from him?:thinking:

AP Panther Fan
10-10-2006, 02:19 PM
http://img332.imageshack.us/img332/2457/pantherplaybookjm1.png

ol country boy
10-10-2006, 02:32 PM
I am going to go with the mustangs on this one.

ol country boy
10-10-2006, 02:33 PM
http://primates.ximian.com/~federico/news-photos/2004-01-0753-rat.jpg

stxfootballfan
10-10-2006, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by ol country boy
http://primates.ximian.com/~federico/news-photos/2004-01-0753-rat.jpg

LOL! Now thats a good one!

pirate4state
10-10-2006, 02:48 PM
http://primates.ximian.com/~federico/news-photos/2004-01-0753-rat.jpg ROFL!!! :clap: :clap:

99IHSMustang
10-10-2006, 02:59 PM
For some odd reason that dead rat is freakin hilarious

IHStangFan
10-10-2006, 05:12 PM
http://primates.ximian.com/~federico/news-photos/2004-01-0753-rat.jpg LMAO!! CLASSIC!! (to anyone who actually GETS it)

ol country boy
10-10-2006, 07:27 PM
it is a fUnny picture

Fish's mom
10-10-2006, 09:55 PM

LOL:p

Gosh all pics gave me a great laugh today keeping coming. Just woke up Josh to show him..........Love the playbook and rat.

T-Time
10-10-2006, 10:11 PM
Ingleside has truely showed their true colors.
for years they have called the AP cons, jail birds, etc. Well look who is getting to play AGAIN.

99IHSMustang
10-10-2006, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by T-Time
for years they have called the AP cons, jail birds, etc. Well look who is getting to play AGAIN.

What????.... I don't know who or what your talking about, but on this forum we haven't been calling anyone from AP cons or jail birds. I am not sure if your just trying to start crap or just kidding. :thinking:

IHStangFan
10-10-2006, 10:37 PM
for years they have called the AP cons, jail birds, etc. Well look who is getting to play AGAIN. marijuana is bad...um-KAY?! ;)

pirate4state
10-11-2006, 09:05 AM
Do you guys have most of your injured players back?

SintonFan
10-11-2006, 09:09 AM
What????.... I don't know who or what your talking about, but on this forum we haven't been calling anyone from AP cons or jail birds. I am not sure if your just trying to start crap or just kidding. :thinking:
Must have been at the caller.com forum. We all know that's were most of the populance of Nueces County jail spent their "free computer time" for a few years there.;)

stxfootballfan
10-11-2006, 10:29 AM
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m35/mgmorenojr/PantherBeating.jpg

ol country boy
10-11-2006, 12:43 PM
That is a nice picture. Have a question for you? You live in Ingleside but you are rooting for AP?

99IHSMustang
10-11-2006, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Do you guys have most of your injured players back?

I believe for Friday's game Ingleside will have only 1 player out. So Ingleside is going to be looking pretty darn good for this game. W00t.... go Mustangs.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-11-2006, 01:02 PM
K whats so funny about that dead rat in the water:confused: its bugging me nobody saying why its funny:mad:

stxfootballfan
10-11-2006, 01:25 PM
That is a nice picture. Have a question for you? You live in Ingleside but you are rooting for AP?

I graduated from AP and my nephew plays for AP

stxfootballfan
10-11-2006, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
K whats so funny about that dead rat in the water:confused: its bugging me nobody saying why its funny:mad:

AP has been known as Bay Rats for as long as I can remember

ol country boy
10-11-2006, 01:33 PM
I just put the picture out there figuring everybody would get a laugh. Never thought there would actually be a picture of a rat in the water on the internet.

Fish's mom
10-11-2006, 01:37 PM

Where this come from?? I have never heard anything about either team. This is not a name calling site, it's a football site.

Eh, true colors Thought they always been Blue and White.

I don't have anything bad to say about the players of Aransas Pass , they have played baseball, football with my son since they were little.......The majority of these teams are either friends or related. I believe you just want to start talking smack, go do it somewhere else.

pirate4state
10-11-2006, 02:40 PM
bump

99IHSMustang
10-12-2006, 11:30 AM
Rivals to clash in district opener (http://aransaspassprogress.com/articles/2006/10/12/sports/sports1.txt)

Wednesday, October 11, 2006 5:00 PM CDT

By KURT MOGONYE, Progress Editor

It's the moment the Panthers have been waiting and preparing for since two-a-days began in early August.

The opening of district play is when the outcome of a game really matters, and not only will the Panthers be on the prowl for a win each and every Friday night until the regular season closes on Nov. 10, this week it's about pride and playing 48 minutes of smash mouth football.

This week it's Ingleside.

And because of the long-standing rivalry, pitting neighbors against neighbors for one night out of the year, the winner takes all until next year, even if it's not the district title.

“This is just a game and this is what it's all about - rivalries between two communities that are so close in proximity,” Aransas Pass Head Coach P.J. “Bootsie” Larsen said of the AP-Ingleside match-up. “It's just a great feeling to have this ability to even have this rivalry and it's great for the kids to have bragging rights.”

Larsen explains it as 364 days of bragging rights, “And come Friday night, whoever wins will have that for the next year.”

Aransas Pass comes into this week's district opener with a 3-2 record after the Panther defense lifted the team over former district foe Goliad, 27-7.

And to better prep the team for what might be the biggest challenge the Panthers may face this year on the district schedule, the team was able to enjoy a week of rest and quality practice sessions.

“We've had some good practices in the past two weeks. The bye week helped us and we've got everybody back that was hurt,” Larsen said. “We had a great week of practice and last week we went a little lighter than we normally do, but as we've got closer to the (Ingleside) game we've livened it up ... the kids are working real hard in preparation for the Mustangs.”

But going into a contest where everyone brings their best game, momentum alone won't carry the Panthers to victory - especially against the tough Mustangs who are on a roll with a 4-1 record having picked up wins over several Class 4A opponents.

Ingleside is averaging 43 points per outing, and they're looking to avenge last year's 29-27 loss in Aransas Pass.

In five games this season, the Mustangs are allowing just 8.8 points per contest, as the experienced Mustangs' defense continues to stifle their opponents.

As for the Panthers, the team is averaging 22 points per game, while allowing their opponents 17.

This will be Ingleside Head Coach Graig Hesseltine's third match-up with the Panthers and as far he's concerned, this is a big game.

“We're trying not to worry about the hype and the things surrounding the game, instead we're focusing on getting better and improving on the little things that will help us win this game,” Hesseltine said. “We're trying to stay level-headed and I'm downplaying it a little, although we all know it's an important game because it is the first district game ... which happens to be against our biggest rival.”

And that rivalry usually brings everyone out to catch a glimpse of the biggest game of the year for fans of both teams.

Expect a big turn-out, says Hesseltine, and plan on arriving at Mustang Stadium early enough to grab a seat.

“Our stadium will probably be overcrowded,” the Ingleside coach said. “Two years ago we had standing room only (against AP), and the same with Sinton. It's one of those situations when if you get here late, you might be standing. We fully anticipate it being standing room only.”

Ingleside has received accolades even before the season started and seems to be on a roll as they look to repeat or exceed last year's playoff run.

But when these two teams meet, anything is possible even when one is hitting their peak performance in the season.

Hesseltine is satisfied with his team's play so far this season, but leads his team week-to-week, treating this one no different than any other.

“They (Ingleside players) have a lot to worry about,” Hesseltine said. “Aransas Pass has a solid football team and knowing that it's against Ingleside, they're going to come in and play hard against us. We're looking for this game to be a dog fight.”

Hesseltine is familiar with his next opponent, as is most every coach before game time, and does not discount the Panthers as a team to take lightly. “They've got weapons at quarterback and their running back, Green Hill, is pretty salty. Defensively they're sound ... they haven't been giving up a lot of points.”

Larsen also lives and coaches by a week-to-week schedule, knowing that every victory for his team is a must when seeking a district title or spot in the playoffs.

“My strategy is that every ball game is important and this one is no different because it's just the next game,” said Larsen. “My players know a few of those (Ingleside) players and we have to maintain a level with not too much hype, or we'll lose focus. We don't want them too hyper or too low because there's a lot in preparing for your arch rival.”

During the last few practice sessions, Larsen says his coaching staff has been working hard with the team to teach them what they're most likely going to see this Friday night.

“Our kids know they're a good team and they've definitely seen what Ingleside has done to their opponents,” Larsen said, adding that it hasn't been difficult to have the Panthers look at this week's game differently than any other prior opponent.

“We did beat them last year because our kids played extremely hard, and I know our kids our going to play hard again this year,” Larsen said. “Last year it came down to a field goal and I hope it doesn't come down to that ... but if it does, well, it will be an outstanding game.”

The Panthers will face an explosive offense that can bring the balanced attack very quickly. “We know we have to take away a couple of their receivers and make sure they don't catch the long ball on us,” said Larsen.

Ingleside's wide receiver Joel Johnson and Zach Adams will be powerful players to reckon with this week, as they lead the district in scoring.

The Aransas Pass coach is also preparing the Panthers for a tough Mustang backfield. “We've got to prepare for their offense and we definitely have to control the line of scrimmage. Most teams have had problems at the line with Ingleside.”

“This is just one game. It's not going to determine who goes to the playoffs. It's just the next game because we have four more to play,” said Larsen. “All five of our district opponents are good, and for us to get in the playoffs, it would be good for us to win the first district game. But it's not the end of the world if we don't, and everybody has to play everybody ... that's the great thing about this game.”

The big rivalry through the years

The Aransas Pass Panthers haven enjoyed much success over the Ingleside Mustangs, combining a total 28 wins to their rivals' 18 in the series. The two teams experience a tie game, with six apiece, in 1967. All time scoring between the two teams: Aransas Pass, 878 and Ingleside, 552.

The Panthers' longest win streak against Ingleside stands at six, which occurred from 1998-2003. Aransas Pass' longest losing streak to the rivals stands at five games, ending in 1997 just before the Panthers' six-game streak.

The largest margin of victory was seen in 2002 when Aransas Pass won big, 62-0.

What will this year's match-up hold? Will the 2006 AP Panthers be able to start another run of continuous victories?

2006 AP Ingleside ?

2005 AP 29 Ingleside 27 W

2004 AP 7 Ingleside 33 L

2003 AP 22 Ingleside 19 W

2002 AP 62 Ingleside 0 W

2001 AP 28 Ingleside 27 W

2000 AP 28 Ingleside 0 W

1999 AP 34 Ingleside 0 W

1998 AP 26 Ingleside 0 W

1997 AP 29 Ingleside 31 L

1996 AP 0 Ingleside 6 L

1995 AP 19 Ingleside 37 L

1994 AP 19 Ingleside 34 L

1993 AP 26 Ingleside 28 L

1992 AP 14 Ingleside 6 W

1991 AP 17 Ingleside 15 W

1990 AP 22 Ingleside 10 W

1989 AP 14 Ingleside 10 W

1988 AP 35 Ingleside 0 W

1987 AP 12 Ingleside 14 L

1986 AP 0 Ingleside 9 L

1985 AP 0 Ingleside 20 L

1984 AP 31 Ingleside 0 W

1983 AP 42 Ingleside 7 W

1982 AP 0 Ingleside 14 L

1981 AP 6 Ingleside 21 L

1980 AP 20 Ingleside 0 W

1979 AP 30 Ingleside 21 W

1978 AP 33 Ingleside 0 W

1977 AP 7 Ingleside 8 L

1976 AP 20 Ingleside 14 W

1975 AP 42 Ingleside 10 W

1974 AP 27 Ingleside 0 W

1973 AP 8 Ingleside 12 L

1972 AP 27 Ingleside 0 W

1971 AP 13 Ingleside 7 W

1970 AP 13 Ingleside 0 W

1967 AP 6 Ingleside 6 Tie

1966 AP 13 Ingleside 6 W

1965 AP 47 Ingleside 6 W

1964 AP 12 Ingleside 37 L

1949 AP 12 Ingleside 0 W

1948 AP 0 Ingleside 25 L

1947 AP 7 Ingleside 0 W

1946 AP 6 Ingleside 13 L

1945 AP 0 Ingleside 6 L

1944 AP 0 Ingleside 13 L

1938 AP 13 Ingleside 0 W

This historical data was provided and compiled by Terry Stansberry. All results are not available throughout the entire series.

99IHSMustang
10-13-2006, 08:00 AM
It's Friday and it feels great in the Ingleside area.... Go Mustangs and good luck tonight against those AP Panthers!!

pirate4state
10-13-2006, 09:35 AM
Good Luck!!

GO PANTHERS!!! :D

SintonFan
10-13-2006, 11:33 AM
Good Luck to yall!:clap:

SintonFan_inAustin
10-13-2006, 11:42 AM
if AP wins this game and Sinton loses it will get very interesting of who makes the playoffs. Good luck to both teams but ingleside goal is a district title and they wont let AP get in the way of that.

99IHSMustang
10-13-2006, 11:50 AM
if AP wins this game and Sinton loses it will get very interesting of who makes the playoffs. Good luck to both teams but ingleside goal is a district title and they wont let AP get in the way of that.

If Ingleside and Sinton both with there games, it's still going to be very intersting :D

pirate4state
10-13-2006, 11:53 AM
If Ingleside and Sinton both with there games, it's still going to be very intersting :D No kidding.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-13-2006, 11:57 AM
If Ingleside and Sinton both with there games, it's still going to be very intersting :D
:) yea for Sinton and Ingleside but if they both lose then West Oso, OG and AP all have legit playoff chances.

99IHSMustang
10-13-2006, 12:09 PM
:) yea for Sinton and Ingleside but if they both lose then West Oso, OG and AP all have legit playoff chances.

With 3 of 5 teams going to the playoffs its kinda hard not to go unless you lose more than 2 games. Remember when only the District and runner-up winners went to the playoffs. Your team had to be pretty darn good to even go into the playoffs.

SintonFan
10-13-2006, 12:15 PM
With 3 of 5 teams going to the playoffs its kinda hard not to go unless you lose more than 2 games. Remember when only the District and runner-up winners went to the playoffs. Your team had to be pretty darn good to even go into the playoffs.
Izz, five teams? You forget about Mathis or what?:p

SintonFan_inAustin
10-13-2006, 12:17 PM
its 3 of 6 so half the teams go and half stay and wait til next year:) but 5 of 6 have a playoff chance if they win a couple of district games.

99IHSMustang
10-13-2006, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Izz, five teams? You forget about Mathis or what?:p

Doh... I forgot :(

pirate4state
10-13-2006, 01:07 PM
Doh... I forgot :( It's understandable. ;)

District303aPastPlayer
10-13-2006, 01:41 PM
so which side do i sit on?

99IHSMustang
10-13-2006, 02:14 PM
so which side do i sit on?

http://www.ritilan.com/archives/images/2005/03/08/mr-t-mom.png

I pitty the foo who sits on AP's side.

District303aPastPlayer
10-13-2006, 02:16 PM
so i'll be sporting my downlow shirt at the game tonight... and i think ill be in the sea of blue and white...

pirate4state
10-13-2006, 02:17 PM
so i'll be sporting my downlow shirt at the game tonight... and i think ill be in the sea of blue and white... Well since Sheri won't be there (last I heard) I guess that would be okay. :p The SCRUB shirt will be at this game. Keep on eye out for Fish's mom. :D

99IHSMustang
10-13-2006, 02:19 PM
Well since Sheri won't be there (last I heard) I guess that would be okay. :p The SCRUB shirt will be at this game. Keep on eye out for Fish's mom. :D

Hey D30PP.... Russ and I are going to try and meet up. You are more than welcom to join us if there are any seats left.

District303aPastPlayer
10-13-2006, 02:19 PM
Hey D30PP.... Russ and I are going to try and meet up. You are more than welcom to join us if there are any seats left.

just give me a time to be there, and a location to meet, and im there

99IHSMustang
10-13-2006, 02:22 PM
just give me a time to be there, and a location to meet, and im there

Russ said he would call me... but I am going to try and be there around 6:30 or a little before. We can probably meet inside the front gate.

District303aPastPlayer
10-13-2006, 02:22 PM
Russ said he would call me... but I am going to try and be there around 6:30 or a little before. We can probably meet inside the front gate.

alright, both of you have my numbers, so either one just call.

IHStangFan
10-13-2006, 02:39 PM
Hey 99, there is a chance I may go to the Wharton/West Columbia game. Wanna trade updates and scores? :nerd:

99IHSMustang
10-13-2006, 02:48 PM
Hey 99, there is a chance I may go to the Wharton/West Columbia game. Wanna trade updates and scores? :nerd:

Sure man... I told ya I was going to give you updates on tonights game anyways.

pirate4state
10-13-2006, 02:49 PM
Hey 99, there is a chance I may go to the Wharton/West Columbia game. Wanna trade updates and scores? :nerd: He can also give you an update on our game, but I'm sure sintonfan_inaustin will be updating the board!! :)

IHStangFan
10-13-2006, 02:49 PM
Sure man... I told ya I was going to give you updates on tonights game anyways. yeah, I know, but I was supposed to be offshore today and through the weekend, but the chopper never got off the ground this morning due to weather in the gulf...so here I sit....back at the house till tomorrow morning when I'll try again.....SOOOO...figured I'd head to a local game.

IHStangFan
10-13-2006, 02:50 PM
He can also give you an update on our game, but I'm sure sintonfan_inaustin will be updating the board!! :) yes, I'll be curious to see how that game pans out as well.

99IHSMustang
10-13-2006, 03:34 PM
yeah, I know, but I was supposed to be offshore today and through the weekend, but the chopper never got off the ground this morning due to weather in the gulf...so here I sit....back at the house till tomorrow morning when I'll try again.....SOOOO...figured I'd head to a local game.

I will call you Qtr to Qtr

IHS Fan
10-13-2006, 03:52 PM
i just talked to fish's mom. she said that her and the shirt will be outside the players gate (south side by the gym) in the street (smokers area) at halftime. see y'all there.

99IHSMustang
10-13-2006, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by IHS Fan
i just talked to fish's mom. she said that her and the shirt will be outside the players gate (south side by the gym) in the street (smokers area) at halftime. see y'all there.

Damn that is kinda far from the Ingleside seating area. We won't have a seat when we get back. :(

IHS Fan
10-13-2006, 03:56 PM
no matter where we meet you're gonna have to get up.

pirate4state
10-13-2006, 03:56 PM
Damn that is kinda far from the Ingleside seating area. We won't have a seat when we get back. :( Just make friends with the people near you and ask them to save your seat! :)

99IHSMustang
10-13-2006, 04:00 PM
I am off to a place where there is no Internet :eek: .... my moms house :D I hope to see everyone that is going to the Ingleside game.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-13-2006, 04:08 PM
I am off to a place where there is no Internet :eek: .... my moms house :D I hope to see everyone that is going to the Ingleside game.

u need a pc phone that way u always have high speed internet:cheerl:

AP Panther Fan
10-13-2006, 05:51 PM
Well, I hope everyone has a good time tonight and it is an injury free game. I am in Austin (actually going to a Cedar Park game tonight) and will miss seeing everyone. I will be calling a friend from Ingleside for scores at some point and will call Pirate4State for Sinton's.

Everyone BE SAFE and........

GO PANTHERS! :D

IHStangFan
10-14-2006, 12:31 AM
final was 38 to 12 Ingleside???? way to go Mustangs!

AP Panther Fan
10-14-2006, 11:36 AM
Congratulations to the Mustangs...you now have bragging rights for the next 364 days!:D

SintonFan_inAustin
10-14-2006, 11:52 AM
@@@ must have gotten the year wrong on that prediction

AP Panther Fan
10-14-2006, 11:54 AM
@@@ must have gotten the year wrong on that prediction

LOL....I was thinking he got the team names wrong, with the towns only four miles apart...it is an understandable mistake.;)

99IHSMustang
10-14-2006, 12:33 PM
1 down hopefully 4 more to go...