PDA

View Full Version : N. Korea says nuke test was a success.

mistanice
10-08-2006, 10:29 PM
here (http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/K/KOREAS_NUCLEAR?SITE=PASUN&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT)

Uh oh.....

shankbear
10-08-2006, 10:32 PM
The U.S. Geological SERVICE says that there has been no seismological activity on the Korean peninsula in the last 48 hours. No radiation detected. Wait and see.

shankbear
10-08-2006, 10:37 PM
now they are confirming some activity. Details in 30 minutes.

Aesculus gilmus
10-09-2006, 04:35 AM
Makes no difference until oil is discovered there. Plus, it's too far away from Israel for any of the neocons to care. Let Japan worry about it.

NateDawg39
10-09-2006, 05:18 AM
Originally posted by Aesculus gilmus
Makes no difference until oil is discovered there. Plus, it's too far away from Israel for any of the neocons to care. Let Japan worry about it. right...thats the best course of action:rolleyes:

Aesculus gilmus
10-09-2006, 05:30 AM
Okay, what would you do then? Reinstitute the draft and invade? We are going to be losing a lot of posters if that occurs.

bullfrog_alumni_02
10-09-2006, 05:34 AM
we wont nessacerily lose alot of posters...yes there will be spells where there arent as many on, but keep in mind that once out of basic training they can come back. they can even get on while they are overseas. if im not mistaken, i think im over there right now to confirm such allegations...:D seriously, the draft wont be reinstated.

NateDawg39
10-09-2006, 05:38 AM
Originally posted by Aesculus gilmus
Okay, what would you do then? Reinstitute the draft and invade? We are going to be losing a lot of posters if that occurs. I would probably be gone to. Yet, sitting back is not a wise decision on anyones part. Its not like the days of old when you could let one country deal with its neighbor. The world is closer now than ever before.

PPHSfan
10-09-2006, 07:45 AM
If I were the President....

I would dial in a ICBM to Pyongyang and show them a real test. Then I would declare myself KING of the WORLD. My first act as KING woud then be to teach the North Korean people (those that were left) how to play football, because nations that play football settle the important differences over the weekends in the fall.

Aesculus gilmus
10-09-2006, 07:59 AM
Only problem is that most of the world thinks "football" is a bunch of guys in shorts running around aimlessly for 90 minutes.