PDA

View Full Version : The "Official" "Official" Drew Bledsoe Sucks Thread

Old Tiger
10-08-2006, 06:43 PM
Who is with me in Officially saying Drew Bledsoe officially sucks?

SintonFan_inAustin
10-08-2006, 06:44 PM
:thumbsup:

pirate4state
10-08-2006, 06:44 PM
:raises hand: Drew sucks!

mr.leopard man
10-08-2006, 06:45 PM
Yep time is now for romo.. how many int did bledsoe throw 2 or 3?

Old Tiger
Drew Bledsoe has more interceptions than Vince.

cats2151
we need Quincy Carter back.:cool:

Old Tiger
10-08-2006, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by cats2151
we need Quincy Carter back.:cool: At this point yes!

SpreadtheRed
10-08-2006, 06:46 PM
Graham Harrell is still worse and a bigger choke artist.

Txbroadcaster
10-08-2006, 06:47 PM
Bledsoe lost the game..BUT If your wanting the Cowboys to be in the play-off race do you HONESTLY think someone who has NEVER taken a snap in regular season is just going to step in and lead the Boys to the play-offs this year?

Bledsoe is what he is.a QB who at times looks great, at times looks like he did today.

PHS Wildcats
10-08-2006, 06:49 PM
I hope they play him next week:clap:

ILS1
10-08-2006, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Bledsoe lost the game..BUT If your wanting the Cowboys to be in the play-off race do you HONESTLY think someone who has NEVER taken a snap in regular season is just going to step in and lead the Boys to the play-offs this year?

Bledsoe is what he is.a QB who at times looks great, at times looks like he did today.

He couldn't be ANY worse than Bled-SUCKS!!! At least he's mobile and doesn't stand around like a statue waiting for a bird (Eagle) to dump on him!!!!

:mad:

Gobbler Fan
10-08-2006, 06:51 PM
Hell Bledsoe get's bumped and it look's like he is looking for a spot to fall down .

pirate4state
10-08-2006, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by ILS1
He couldn't be ANY worse than Bled-SUCKS!!! At least he's mobile and doesn't stand around like a statue waiting for a bird (Eagle) to dump on him!!!!

:mad:

ROFL!!! :clap: :clap:

pirate4state
10-08-2006, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster

Maybe - maybe not, but you gotta find out at some point and frankly, I'm sick of trying to figure out which Drew is gonna show up - week in & week out!!! SIT HIS ASS DOWN!!!!!!!

MagicMan
10-08-2006, 06:59 PM
romo took some snaps against the titans. he even ran for a first down. that should have been enough to win him the starting job.

Bulldog_12
10-08-2006, 07:01 PM
I think Bledsoe should play ALWAYS! Please keep him around. lol:D

SintonFan_inAustin
10-08-2006, 07:01 PM
bill parcels will speak in a few mins hope its Romo is our new starting QB, i think he reads the 3a downlow and feels the pressure by us

PHS Wildcats
10-08-2006, 07:05 PM
Thank you Drew Bledsoe, he just won me $200.

I made a bet with a co-work of mine that T.O wouldn't score against Philly and that they would lose by atleast 10.

Please let him play next week.

Who do they play next week? I misght want to place another bet.

Is it me or Roy Williams can't cover to save his life. He's great in run support but terrible at covering

Oh yea, Drew: One more week, One more week, One more Week!!!!

PHS Wildcats
10-08-2006, 07:07 PM
So concerned about Bledsoe, but yet no one writes that the "D" got tore up for over 340 yards passing. Maybe, that is why you lost and not because he holds onto the football too long. Everyone "real" fan knows that is the story on him.
Bring on Romo, who kicked butt against 2nd and 3rd stringers in the preseason.

Da Mules
10-08-2006, 07:10 PM
the only way it could be worse: Texas Tech QB throwing to T.O.

NateDawg39
10-08-2006, 07:19 PM
Even the Eagles corners and safetys complained about how bad those throws were...to wobbly and under thrown!!

Emerson1
10-08-2006, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by PHS Wildcats
So concerned about Bledsoe, but yet no one writes that the "D" got tore up for over 340 yards passing. Maybe, that is why you lost and not because he holds onto the football too long. Everyone "real" fan knows that is the story on him.
Bring on Romo, who kicked butt against 2nd and 3rd stringers in the preseason.
He started against Seattle in the first pre-season game

Old Tiger
10-08-2006, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
Even the Eagles corners and safetys complained about how bad those throws were...to wobbly and under thrown!! lol...haha

Snydertigersrul
10-08-2006, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
lol...haha

Jerry needs to tell Bill to bench Bledsoe, who is washed up, and start playing Romeo. If he doesn't want to do that, the Cowboys need a new head coach.

bulldogman06
10-08-2006, 07:29 PM
If Jerry tries to run the team again, Dallas goes back to losing almost every game. look at what happened when Jerry tried to interfere with Jimmy Johnson, he left, and Dallas was never the same. Jones need to let Parcells coach or find a new coach. Wonder if Jimmy Johnson wants to come back???

coach
10-08-2006, 07:32 PM
like ive said before this year is all about to. to this to that well today is ABTO Another Bledsoe Turn Over if i see him next week he better be wearing a baseball cap and holding a clip board put in romo please

Snydertigersrul
10-08-2006, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by bulldogman06
If Jerry tries to run the team again, Dallas goes back to losing almost every game. look at what happened when Jerry tried to interfere with Jimmy Johnson, he left, and Dallas was never the same. Jones need to let Parcells coach or find a new coach. Wonder if Jimmy Johnson wants to come back???

I believe the game has past Parcells. He is in his fourth year and the Cowboys have only made the playoffs once. If he was such a great coach, we should have already return to the Super Bowl.

Old Tiger
10-08-2006, 07:33 PM
I think the Boys should draft Troy Smith :D

Da Mules
10-08-2006, 07:36 PM
I think the Boys should draft Troy Smith :D

naw, let's draft Troy Aikman

Rabbit'93
10-08-2006, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by ILS1

:mad: yes he could be worse. Instead of two picks it would've been 3. Then you stop throwing all together and the run game gets shut down. Think people.

Emerson1
10-08-2006, 08:02 PM
Play calling is to blame to. If the linebackers are blitzing, and bledsow has no time to throw. Why are the WR still running towards the sidelines? Every time TO went to the middle he was open for the pass.

3afan
10-08-2006, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
I believe the game has past Parcells. He is in his fourth year and the Cowboys have only made the playoffs once. If he was such a great coach, we should have already return to the Super Bowl.

:rolleyes:

3afan
10-08-2006, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
Jerry needs to tell Bill to bench Bledsoe, who is washed up, and start playing Romeo. If he doesn't want to do that, the Cowboys need a new head coach.

its ROMO

bobcat1
10-08-2006, 08:38 PM
Yea Bledsoe sucks, but Zimmer lost the game. My gosh what kinda pressure did we get on McNabb? 3 times?????????? All 3 times were successful. D-Backs can't cover for 10 seconds a play. Linemen were just trying to contain McNabb, not go after him. As a previous poster said over 300 yards passing, come on. Pressure the dang QB! Didn't help that we spotted them 10 points either. Thanks Drew for your hard work.

slpybear the bullfan
10-08-2006, 10:10 PM
Fact 1: Drew Bledsoe is not the QB of the future... or next year for that matter.

Fact 2: Drew Bledsoe is a big enough liability that the Cowboys will not be able to be a real threat in the playoffs this year unless Drew suddenly reinvents himself. And Drew has been unable to do that while he has been here.

Opinion: Play ROMO or your next best option. Soon. Every snap Bledsoe takes is an excercise in futility if Fact 2 is True. If Both facts are true then every snap Bledsoe takes is just plain sad.

slpybear the bullfan
10-08-2006, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
Yea Bledsoe sucks, but Zimmer lost the game. My gosh what kinda pressure did we get on McNabb? 3 times?????????? All 3 times were successful. D-Backs can't cover for 10 seconds a play. Linemen were just trying to contain McNabb, not go after him. As a previous poster said over 300 yards passing, come on. Pressure the dang QB! Didn't help that we spotted them 10 points either. Thanks Drew for your hard work.

Agreed. Watkins (name?) had a horrible coverage game. Throw in Roys missed cover on one play and it was pretty ugly.

Emerson1
10-08-2006, 10:23 PM
Roy Williams is the most overrated big name saftey. If he didn't have his big hits no one would know who he is.

The craziest play of the year almost happened on that last int. The CB was holding up the ball, a cowboys player would of closed in, but on a replay I just saw the receivers looks up to the video board and pulls it down.

WestTXLonghorn
10-09-2006, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Roy Williams is the most overrated big name saftey. If he didn't have his big hits no one would know who he is.

The craziest play of the year almost happened on that last int. The CB was holding up the ball, a cowboys player would of closed in, but on a replay I just saw the receivers looks up to the video board and pulls it down.

I've been saying this for awhile and I always get ripped for it. No one would have a clue who Roy Williams was if he didn't bring the lumber. The guy is seriously lacking in coverage skills.

footballgal
10-09-2006, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
Even the Eagles corners and safetys complained about how bad those throws were...to wobbly and under thrown!!
lol! :D :clap:

IHStangFan
10-09-2006, 12:38 AM
Yup, I say the hell w/ it, let Romo have a crack at it.

Underwater Basketweaver
10-09-2006, 06:55 AM
Did any of you watch the game? Did you really watch the game? Yes, if you looked at the box score and the stats, you would think Drew stunk, but has anyone noticed the o-line. How is it that you can have everyone stay in to block on max protection and still not pick up a blitz. Any team (like the eagles) that brings the house on every other play should get burned after a few of those. If you are an NFL o-line you should be able to pick up a blitz, especially against a team you know is going to bring it. Was it Bledsoe's fault that his arm was getting hit when he threw the ball. Was it Bledsoe's fault they gave up 10 early points. Drew is like most NFL quarterbacks, if he has time to throw, he will usually find the open receiver. If he is getting hit almost as soon as he gets the snap, he is going to suck. I agree he holds the ball too long at times, but that was only the case 2 times last night that I saw, and one of those he managed to fall forward for 4 yards. Fire the O-line coach or the O-line themselves, but the QB has been fine when he gets time, just like any other QB except VY and Vick, but neither of them throw the ball as well either.

piratebg
10-09-2006, 07:29 AM
The game was just bad. The play calling sucked. The O-line was missing blocks. Bledsoe made some really bad decisions. To pin this all one guy is just wrong. Dallas had their chance to get back in this game and came up flat. The entire offense, the coordinator included, need to get their butts in gear.

pirate4state
10-09-2006, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by Underwater Basketweaver
Did any of you watch the game? Did you really watch the game? Yes, if you looked at the box score and the stats, you would think Drew stunk, but has anyone noticed the o-line. How is it that you can have everyone stay in to block on max protection and still not pick up a blitz. Any team (like the eagles) that brings the house on every other play should get burned after a few of those. If you are an NFL o-line you should be able to pick up a blitz, especially against a team you know is going to bring it. Was it Bledsoe's fault that his arm was getting hit when he threw the ball. Was it Bledsoe's fault they gave up 10 early points. Drew is like most NFL quarterbacks, if he has time to throw, he will usually find the open receiver. If he is getting hit almost as soon as he gets the snap, he is going to suck. I agree he holds the ball too long at times, but that was only the case 2 times last night that I saw, and one of those he managed to fall forward for 4 yards. Fire the O-line coach or the O-line themselves, but the QB has been fine when he gets time, just like any other QB except VY and Vick, but neither of them throw the ball as well either.

This is true, BUT there was NO excuse for him in the last 40 seconds to hold onto the ball FOREVER and NOT throw it away. I mean he had an ETERNITY to find someone or throw it away/run anything but take a freakin' SACK!! :doh:

pancho villa
10-09-2006, 08:16 AM
The Cowboys suck and have always sucked. And so do all their fans.

pirate4state
10-09-2006, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by pancho villa
The Cowboys suck and have always sucked. And so do all their fans. :rolleyes:

bobcat1
10-09-2006, 10:26 AM
We scored enough points, but we were in "let's don't lose mode" on defense. We didn't attack but 3 times. We know what happens when Donovan McChoke gets pressure. Why did Zimmer go to sleep? Attack dangit!

JasperDog94
10-09-2006, 10:43 AM
You can't give up two 60+ pass plays (Santana Moss) and expect to win. Too many turnovers and big plays for Philly.

3afan
10-09-2006, 10:56 AM

BTEXDAD
10-09-2006, 11:46 AM
Who is with me in Officially saying Drew Bledsoe officially sucks?

I've defended him in past. He's always gotten criticism but he's thrown for a a huge amount of total yards and tds for his career, so I've always felt he must be pretty good.
However after watching that attempt at being a pro QB sunday, I am with you, tiger.
But as bad as he was playing, Boys had chance at the last and I thought drew would still be "hero". That last interception was terrible. Throw ball away if no shot at completion. That was only second down.

SintonFan
10-09-2006, 12:09 PM
The Cowboys were in this game with less than a minute to go. I'd say everyone should be asking for that Watkins guy to get the boot before Bledsoe.
Still, it would have been nice to see Romo in the 4th. The Cowboys might have had a bigger loss with him, who knows(uhh none us do) but he could have maybe turned a sack or two into a positive play. Bledsoe is not dead and he was competitive the whole game(there were a few bad passes no doubt). Goodness Jerry! Buy that poor guy a new set of legs please.:(
Yall need to remember who the real enemy is.....
THE ACK ACK IGGLES!!!!! THEY SUCK AND I HATE THEM!!!!!!!
i feel much better now...:inlove:

NDFootball
10-09-2006, 12:44 PM
Bledsoe might suck, but Romo sucks just as bad. If they put him in the Boys would be worse off. We have no answers at QB as of now. >< >< >< ><

Also I don't know why everybody says TO is starting to blow up. He is just frustrated and he wanted to win, especially that game against McNabb. The media is trying to make a story out of everything he does.

MagicMan
10-09-2006, 12:47 PM
someone should edit the name of the post and put the cowboys o line sucks too...bledsoe does suck but u have to admit anyone will do alot better when they arent constantly getting put on their back or pressured..so go ahead and put romo in so he can get thrown on his back every play and throw picks just like bledsoe...and what about that big name cowboys defense that is supposely so good, i figured their d was overrated to begin with...and also roy williams needs to learn how to cover...he is horrible

Ranger Mom
10-09-2006, 12:50 PM

WOW!! :eek: :eek:

I've always been a Cowboys fan!!:( :(

NDFootball
10-09-2006, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by MagicMan
roy williams needs to learn how to cover...he is horrible

True. But he is exciting to watch. :D

JasperDog94
10-09-2006, 02:18 PM
Did anyone hear Troy and Joe say that the long pass to TO that was intercepted was a lack of communication? :confused: How in the heck is not getting the ball far enough downfield when your receiver (who is open) a "communication problem"?

I swear I don't know what's worse. Listening to former Washington QB Joe Theisman take shots at the Cowboys every chance he gets or listening to Aikman trash his former team.:mad: :mad: :mad:

pirate4state
10-09-2006, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
Did anyone hear Troy and Joe say that the long pass to TO that was intercepted was a lack of communication? :confused: How in the heck is not getting the ball far enough downfield when your receiver (who is open) a "communication problem"?

I swear I don't know what's worse. Listening to former Washington QB Joe Theisman take shots at the Cowboys every chance he gets or listening to Aikman trash his former team.:mad: :mad: :mad: I'd have to go with Troy!!

Rabbit'93
10-09-2006, 02:24 PM
Apparently the word out of the 'boys camp is they ran the play different in practice. Whatever that means.:confused: I'm wondering how the hit Bledsoe took affected him. He's not throwing the ball with any authority. He constantly throwing off balance. I do not think you throw in the towel just yet and put a QB in there that has never taken a snap in a regular season game. Unless you want to start preparing for the future now.

JasperDog94
10-09-2006, 02:27 PM
Parcells won't do that.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-09-2006, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Rabbit'93
Unless you want to start preparing for the future now.

The Future is now!!! Jerry Jones was wondering why the ball was being thrown to TO he should be the first option!!!

coach
10-09-2006, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by 3afan

going to 8 super bowls i thought was good. ur right they suck now but they could return to sb gllory days if we get a new qb

Old Tiger
10-09-2006, 02:34 PM
TIME TO DRAFT A FIRST ROUND QB!!!!

JasperDog94
10-09-2006, 02:35 PM
Am I the only one that thinks Romo could be a great QB?

SintonFan_inAustin
10-09-2006, 02:37 PM
TIME TO DRAFT A FIRST ROUND QB!!!!

Thats why u play Romo now and if he dont work out the cowboys record will be bad and they get to draft a QB for being one of the worst teams

mrescape43
Originally posted by MagicMan
someone should edit the name of the post and put the cowboys o line sucks too...bledsoe does suck but u have to admit anyone will do alot better when they arent constantly getting put on their back or pressured..so go ahead and put romo in so he can get thrown on his back every play and throw picks just like bledsoe...and what about that big name cowboys defense that is supposely so good, i figured their d was overrated to begin with...and also roy williams needs to learn how to cover...he is horrible

You are right. Everyone wants to blame Bledsoe, but he needs better protection.

SintonFan_inAustin
Originally posted by mrescape43
You are right. Everyone wants to blame Bledsoe, but he needs better protection.

yes keep everybody in and have one guy go out for a pass:doh:

Old Tiger
10-09-2006, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by mrescape43
You are right. Everyone wants to blame Bledsoe, but he needs better protection. It's hard to block someone for as long as Bledsoe holds the ball. He goes through his progressions and doesn't make quick decisions. When he does make quick decisions it is a horrible decision.

Ranger Mom
10-09-2006, 02:40 PM

After what I witnessed yesterday, I don't see how he could do much worse!!

pirate4state
10-09-2006, 02:42 PM
It's hard to block someone for as long as Bledsoe holds the ball. He goes through his progressions and doesn't make quick decisions. When he does make quick decisions it is a horrible decision. :clap: ITA!!

SintonFan
10-09-2006, 02:43 PM
I don't know about great. But maybe "Danny White" good?

pirate4state
10-09-2006, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
I don't know about great. But maybe "Danny White" good? Eh? Danny White was good??? :thinking:

Old Tiger
10-09-2006, 02:46 PM
He was post Roger good. :D

SintonFan
10-09-2006, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Eh? Danny White was good??? :thinking:
Can you not see the "quotation marks?"http://haurat.free.fr/images/Expressions/express027.gif :eek: :D

pirate4state
10-09-2006, 02:49 PM
Can you not see the "quotation marks?"http://haurat.free.fr/images/Expressions/express027.gif :eek: :D

I'm still laughing at myself. What can I say? I'm having one of THOSE days!! :doh:

Old Tiger
10-09-2006, 02:50 PM
I'm still laughing at myself. What can I say? I'm having one of THOSE days!! :doh: hmmmmmm

you know what that means

SintonFan
10-09-2006, 02:51 PM
hmmmmmm

you know what that means
Time for an "appetite stimulant"?:thinking: :D

Old Tiger
10-09-2006, 02:53 PM
Time for an "appetite stimulant"?:thinking: :D No...it means she needs to post more on the downlow!!!!

spiveyrat
10-09-2006, 02:54 PM

Then why don't you move to Philly?:rolleyes: :hand:

pirate4state
10-09-2006, 03:27 PM
hmmmmmm

you know what that means

LOL!!! It's time to walk the dogs!! :p :smoker:

SintonFan
10-09-2006, 03:32 PM
LOL!!! It's time to walk the dogs!! :p :smoker:
rofl!:clap: