PDA

View Full Version : Question about parking at A&M

Old Tiger
10-08-2006, 06:12 PM
Where are good places to park for games at A&M?

AggieJohn
10-08-2006, 06:30 PM
You have two options, you can either call in advance and purchase a parking pass, or your can ride a bus, which is your best bet.

If you park at the mall, about 3 hours before game time and 2 hours after it, they run a shuttle too and from.

the games that i've gone too that I had to park for, we just either parked at northgate and walked to the stadium(there's a nice undercover parking garage) or we parked like accross campus at weiner and walked. Most fo the time walking is your best choice

tiger_94
10-08-2006, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
Where are good places to park for games at A&M?
You ask this like your going to be driving on saterday...

Old Tiger
10-08-2006, 06:44 PM
Dude I am! We'll take the car

Bulldog_12
10-08-2006, 06:57 PM
There is also a ten dollar lot right across from Reed Arena on the North Side, but you have to get there about 3 hours early to get a spot because it is pretty close.

Da Mules
10-08-2006, 07:43 PM
So these 3 Aggies are walking across the desert; one has a big jug of water, the other has a big picnic basket, and the 3rd one has a an old car door tucked under his arm.. they run across an old prospector. who asks the 1st Aggie what the water jug is for. Aggie says "So we can drink it if we get thirsty." Prospector asks the 2nd aggie what the picnic basket is for; Aggie says "So we can eat sandwiches and tater salad if we get hungry." Prospector asks the 3rd Aggie what the car door is for; Aggie says "So we can roll the window down if we get hot."
But none of them could find a parking place close to the stadium.

bulldogman06
10-08-2006, 07:50 PM
you could try and get west campus garage. oh, and sorry we have 70,000 plus comin to every game, its not your fault

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-08-2006, 07:50 PM
Casey, just go find somewhere to park in CS, like a gas station around 2 hours before the game and call me and I will come and pick you up, that way you don't have to worry about all that crap.

Old Tiger
10-08-2006, 07:58 PM
We're going to tail gate!!!

bulldogman06
10-08-2006, 08:04 PM
Where are you tailgaiting?? It could be like a meet and greet, only no old people, hahaha

Bull19
10-08-2006, 08:17 PM
YOU HAVE A FEW OPTIONS.
1. GET A PARKING PASS
2. SHUTTLE FROM MALL
3. YOU CAN ALWAYS FIND STUDENTS WHO RENT OUT THEIR YARD TO PARK IN FOR BOUT 10 BUCKS ACROSS GEORGE BUSH DRIVE.

Bulldog_12
10-08-2006, 09:10 PM
We're going to tail gate!!!

If that is the case, then you might really want to do the lot across from Reed. I figure optimum time for tailgaiting is at least 5 hours pregame and you should be able to get a really good spot at that time.

bulldogman06
10-08-2006, 09:12 PM
We get there at 12 for the 6:00 games, and its nearly full already

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-08-2006, 09:18 PM
You can go into a lot, and back up in the spot as long as there is a curb behind you and they can't tow you, and if they give you a ticket, you can throw it away because they have no jurisdiction outside of the campus.

bulldogman06
10-08-2006, 09:20 PM
Gary, where are yall tailgaiting? we usually go across from Reed Arena and then a little bit farther from Kyle

Old Tiger
10-08-2006, 09:22 PM
I don't think yall want us tailgating with yall. We are going to be in our Mizzou stuff.

Ranger Mom
10-08-2006, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Casey, just go find somewhere to park in CS, like a gas station around 2 hours before the game and call me and I will come and pick you up, that way you don't have to worry about all that crap.

WHAT??? Did I actually read this right???:eek: :eek:

:D :D :D

bulldogman06
10-08-2006, 09:26 PM
Oh, no, yall would get harassed bad if you showed up at my place, but Id like to go say hello to yall.

Old Tiger
10-08-2006, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by bulldogman06
Oh, no, yall would get harassed bad if you showed up at my place, but Id like to go say hello to yall. lol...I'm a professional crap talker.

CHS_CG
10-08-2006, 11:18 PM
lol...I'm a professional crap talker.

well.. you got the professional crap part right....

bulldogman06
10-08-2006, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
well.. you got the professional crap part right....

hahaha

Old Tiger
10-09-2006, 12:27 AM
Talena the men are talking resume your role in not talking. Thank you ver much.

whtfbplaya
10-09-2006, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Bull19
YOU HAVE A FEW OPTIONS.
3. YOU CAN ALWAYS FIND STUDENTS WHO RENT OUT THEIR YARD TO PARK IN FOR BOUT 10 BUCKS ACROSS GEORGE BUSH DRIVE.

Ticket! You can not park on the grass anywhere in College Station.

Old Tiger
10-09-2006, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by whtfbplaya
Ticket! You can not park on the grass anywhere in College Station. We were up there for FFA competition and I was cutting through the grass to get somewhere...BIG MISTAKE!

g$$
10-09-2006, 12:55 PM
Parking is not that tough at A&M. I usually park across Welborn Road (it's behind press box home side) down the street by the McDonald's & walk. It's free & no big deal. Less than 10 minute walk to Kyle Field, tailgating, etc.

The only options work too. Not near as hard as parking in Austin. That's a nightmare w/ the state lots, limited parking, etc. Have a good time.

Bull19
10-09-2006, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by whtfbplaya
Ticket! You can not park on the grass anywhere in College Station.

YES YOU CAN PARK ON THE GRASS. TRUE IT MIGHT BE AGAISNT THE LAW BUT THERE IS NOW WAY IN HELL THEY ARE GUNNA HAND OUT TICKETS FOR THAT ON GAMEDAY. APPERENTLY YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN TO AN A&M GAME BEFORE THEN..ITS LIKE THAT UP AND DOWN ALL THE STREETS AROUND THE CAMPUS

whtfbplaya
10-09-2006, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Bull19
YES YOU CAN PARK ON THE GRASS. TRUE IT MIGHT BE AGAISNT THE LAW BUT THERE IS NOW WAY IN HELL THEY ARE GUNNA HAND OUT TICKETS FOR THAT ON GAMEDAY. APPERENTLY YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN TO AN A&M GAME BEFORE THEN..ITS LIKE THAT UP AND DOWN ALL THE STREETS AROUND THE CAMPUS

I was at the last game and parked in someones yard that I know and a cop was trying to write me a ticket before I could get down the block. I saw two cars being towed out of yards that day, and I saw at least 4 cars with tickets on them while we were walking back to my car. Why don't you **** *** ****** ***** ***** ** *** **** ****** ******* ** *** ******.