PDA

View Full Version : graham harrell sucks

westtxfballfan
10-07-2006, 10:46 PM
not 3a i know, but please take a look.

tech should give Todd a try. Harell is un-impressive. harrell's mr. happy feet, and his stats are overblown and could have been accomplished by most DI QBs and surpassed by those with 'nads. he's getting the stats 'cause of the system; not because Todd couldn't do the same and then some. I don't like the face of the Red Raiders being wussie Harrell without giving Todd a chance; , especially when the word is that the coaches like Harrell but the players want Todd. Beating the Aggies every year is nice, but not enough. By the way, the Agneses (Aggies) are not OUR RIVALS anymore until they show a little more fight in this series.

Cameron Crazy
10-07-2006, 10:47 PM
man your blowing this one way out of porportion!

injuredinmelee
10-07-2006, 10:50 PM
I think it is more a case of the rest of the country has figured out how to slow down that offense. That and the fact that Techs defense still sucks and will keep sucking because Leach moves all his athletes to receiver.

Bulldog_12
10-07-2006, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by westtxfballfan
the Agneses (Aggies)

You know, its not a good punk if you have to explain to everyone just who you are talking about.

westtxfballfan
10-07-2006, 10:59 PM
Nah. Tech's D gave up less points than Harrell alone (21) for the whole game. So i still say: change QBs and give the D a chance?!

westtxfballfan
10-07-2006, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by Bulldog_12
You know, its not a good punk if you have to explain to everyone just who you are talking about.

Thanks, Agnes.

Bulldog_12
10-07-2006, 11:02 PM
What the hell are you talking about?

You said the Agneses, which who knows what that is, and then had to explain that you were making fun of the Ags. I was just gonna let you know that an insult sucks if you have to explain it to everyone. Just a PSA.

Nice edit. Not too quick on the draw are ya ?

westtxfballfan
10-07-2006, 11:07 PM
You said the Agneses, which who knows what that is, and then had to explain that you were making fun of the Ags. I was just gonna let you know that an insult sucks if you have to explain it to everyone. Just a PSA.

Nice edit. Not too quick on the draw are ya ?

Actually, I think everyone got it but you, Agnes. But, if not, here goes: (Slowly) "Aggie" is a nickname for Agnes. Thus, Aggies = Agneses.

Bulldog_12
10-07-2006, 11:08 PM
Actually, I think everyone got it but you, Agnes. But, if not, here goes: (Slowly) "Aggie" is is a nickname for Agnes. Thus, Aggies = Agneses.

Thats quite a stretch and slightly rediculous. Im sure EVERYBODY got that one. There must be something in the water out there in West Texas.

westtxfballfan
10-07-2006, 11:11 PM
Thats quite a stretch and slightly rediculous. Im sure EVERYBODY got that one. There must be something in the water out there in West Texas.

Never heard "Aggie" as a nickname for Agnes, huh? Um-hum....

Bulldog_12
10-07-2006, 11:13 PM
Never heard "Aggie" as a nickname for Agnes, huh? Um-hum....

No, Ive heard of THAT, but to use Agnes as an insult to the Ags is rediculous and is waaayyy too much of a stretch for an insult. I mean, it makes me laugh at you more than it would anger me.

westtxfballfan
10-07-2006, 11:18 PM
No, Ive heard of THAT, but to use Agnes as an insult to the Ags is rediculous and is waaayyy too much of a stretch for an insult. I mean, it makes me laugh at you more than it would anger me.

Not lookin' to anger you, Agnes. I mean, what would that result in: a beating of the Citadel?! Steering this back to the start and subject of the thread: Should the Agneses consider the Raiders (one of) their rival(s)?

MHSvarsity2007
10-07-2006, 11:20 PM

im from west texas...and im picking up what you're throwing down :( :(

Bulldog_12
10-07-2006, 11:23 PM
Steering this back to the start and subject of the thread: Should the Agneses consider the Raiders (one of) their rival(s)?

Actually, and im not sure how YOU dont recognize this, but the original point of YOUR thread was to point out that Graham Harrell sucks. So in essence, you are steering it off course even more. Just FYI.

MHS, its not directed at you, its WestTXLonghorn and this guy that makes me think there is something in the water.:D

westtxfballfan
10-07-2006, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by MHSvarsity2007
im from west texas...and im picking up what you're throwing down :( :(

Thanks, Merk. Originally from Monahans and now in Greenwood myself. Water seems okay in both for me, but maybe Bulldog knows something about our water that we don't. What's "taking back Sunday" mean?

Cameron Crazy
10-07-2006, 11:28 PM
Thanks, Merk. Originally from Monahans and now in Greenwood myself. Water seems okay in both for me, but maybe Bulldog knows something about our water that we don't. What's "taking back Sunday" mean? lol Taking Back Sunday is a rock group!

westtxfballfan
10-07-2006, 11:30 PM
Actually, and im not sure how YOU dont recognize this, but the original point of YOUR thread was to point out that Graham Harrell sucks. So in essence, you are steering it off course even more. Just FYI.

MHS, its not directed at you, its WestTXLonghorn and this guy that makes me think there is something in the water.:D

Thanks for steering me back, hating on me and 'Horn, sucking MHS's thing-a-ma-jig, and ducking the question all at once. Harrell sucks. That decided, what's the answer: are the Agneses and Raiders rivals?

Cameron Crazy
10-07-2006, 11:31 PM
Did you join the board just to flame?

Bulldog_12
10-07-2006, 11:32 PM
Thanks for steering me back, hating on me and 'Horn, sucking MHS's thing-a-ma-jig, and ducking the question all at once. Harrell sucks. That decided, what's the answer: are the Agneses and Raiders rivals?

Wow, so many things wrong with this statement. It would be hard with MHS considering its a SHE. And to answer, are you sure you're ready to hear it?

no:D

westtxfballfan
10-07-2006, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
Did you join the board just to flame?

Actually, I've been here reading - and seldomly posting - for a while. I'm not a HS'er who gets to post daily. But it's late, I'm drinkin a beer, and tried to post my view on a raider QB. Since I'm a TT grad, that paid my dues, I figured I was entitled. All of the sudden I'm in a battle with 'Dog. Figured I'd have some fun. Sorry if I overstepped....

Bulldog_12
10-07-2006, 11:38 PM
Actually, I've been here reading - and seldomly posting - for a while. I'm not a HS'er who gets to post daily. But it's late, I'm drinkin a beer, and tried to post my view on a raider QB. Since I'm a TT law school grad, that paid my dues, I figured I was entitled. All of the sudden I'm in a battle with 'Dog. Figured I'd have some fun. Sorry if I overstepped....

You know, you didnt have to get in a "battle" with me. You came on dogging a player in the heat of the moment, and all I asked if it could be sour grapes. You then started a whole new thread where you "took shots" at the Ags.

westtxfballfan
10-07-2006, 11:41 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bulldog_12
[B]Wow, so many things wrong with this statement. It would be hard with MHS considering its a SHE. And to answer, are you sure you're ready to hear it? [QUOTE]

Actually, it's a "yes" - "no" question. ..Just came up tonight at dinner as some friends who are aggs - must be in our water but Agneses and Raiders get along out here - finally admitted that the they needed to get it together before they kept knockin the "rivalry."

westtxfballfan
10-07-2006, 11:48 PM
You know, you didnt have to get in a "battle" with me. You came on dogging a player in the heat of the moment, and all I asked if it could be sour grapes. You then started a whole new thread where you "took shots" at the Ags.

I did take shots at the Agneses; didn't start a whole new thread, though, since you're big on keepin' things exact. Wasn't a heat of the moment thing, either. I still think Harrell sucks, as I did an "Agnes-full" hour ago and a month ago. By the way, you guys gotta dump Mcgee, too, if you're going anywhere.

westtxfballfan
10-07-2006, 11:52 PM
I did take shots at the Agneses; didn't start a whole new thread, though, since you're big on keepin' things exact. Wasn't a heat of the moment thing, either. I still think Harrell sucks, as I did an "Agnes-full" hour ago and a month ago. By the way, you guys gotta dump Mcgee, too, if you're going anywhere.

And Coach Fran for that matter.. but that IS a whole 'nother thread.

Called:

KEEP COACH FRAN!!!! and get your guns up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and Bulldog, if you are Coach Fran, my apologies for doggin' you personally herein.

Bulldog_12
10-07-2006, 11:54 PM

No way, McGee has the leadership abilities we need, and has shown at times he can make the plays. I am very confident that McGee can flourish in this offense. This was only his 7th start. and only his 3rd against "real" teams. He'll get more comfortable. I think Harrell will be fine. He is only a sophomore in Leach's system. Give him a year. Tech is going to be in the same position this year as they always are, which is about an 8-9 win team. The whole team right now is streaky. Several passes were dropped tonight that hit receivers in stride. After those two interceptions for tds, the kid was fine.

btw, you did start a whole new thread, we are posting in it right now

westtxfballfan
10-08-2006, 12:10 AM
No way, McGee has the leadership abilities we need, and has shown at times he can make the plays. I am very confident that McGee can flourish in this offense. This was only his 7th start. and only his 3rd against "real" teams. He'll get more comfortable. I think Harrell will be fine. He is only a sophomore in Leach's system. Give him a year. Tech is going to be in the same position this year as they always are, which is about an 8-9 win team. The whole team right now is streaky. Several passes were dropped tonight that hit receivers in stride. After those two interceptions for tds, the kid was fine.

btw, you did start a whole new thread, we are posting in it right now

I guessed wrong. I thought this might be Coach Fran, himself. Instead, Stephen Mcgee, you're right, In reviewing the posts, I did start a thread about Graham sucking - which he still does - in which I dogged your team. Thanks for waiting til the "BTW" until mentioning; a sign that you're ready - as am i - to call a truce and get ready for the next game. Sorry I dogged you personally as well. I hope you do have the leadership to get the Agneses to the promised land. If not, please let me know via 3adownlow ahead of time if you honorably step aside. Betting line purposes.. ;)....

Bulldog_12
10-08-2006, 12:17 AM
No problem. Im just trying to help a guy out. I figured this is Todd's father on here trying to take up for his son. It must suck to be the dad of a guy who is obviously SO bad that even Leach wont start him in front of crappy Harrell.

westtxfballfan
10-08-2006, 12:23 AM
No problem. Im just trying to help a guy out. I figured this is Todd's father on here trying to take up for his son. It must suck to be the dad of a guy who is obviously SO bad that even Leach wont start him in front of crappy Harrell.

Goood guessss! Chris Todd, Sr. signing off, Stephen! Looked at encouraging my son to transfer to A&M; but with the anticipated coaching change upcoming at season's end, it wasn't an inviting choice. Especially with the whole "1 yard and a cloud of dust" offensive philosophy they've maintained. Great tradition!

Bulldog_12
10-08-2006, 12:24 AM
Goood guessss! Chris Todd, Sr. signing off, Stephen! Looked at encouraging my son to transfer to A&M; but with the anticipated coaching change upcoming at season's end, it wasn't an inviting choice. Especially with the whole "1 yard and a cloud of dust" offensive philosophy they've maintained. Great tradition!

Im glad you convinced him not to come here. Hes a system quarterback and wont be worth a flip ever again in life. Well, I take that back, he might join some of the greatest Tech QBs of all time in Arena ball.

westtxfballfan
10-08-2006, 12:26 AM
Im glad you convinced him not to come here. Hes a system quarterback and wont be worth a flip ever again in life. Well, I take that back, he might join some of the greatest Tech QBs of all time in Arena ball.

As opposed to.............hmmmmm, help me out here?!??

Bulldog_12
10-08-2006, 12:32 AM

Charlie Milstead, Edd Hargett, Gary Kubiak, Bucky Richardson, Reggie McNeal.

I think more people would care about what you have to say here. (http://texastech.scout.com/)

westtxfballfan
10-08-2006, 12:32 AM

Good. No answer. I was afraid you were going to pull Bucky Richardson out of your ass. I'm wearing you out, bro. Go to sleep!

Bulldog_12
10-08-2006, 12:33 AM
Good. No answer. I was afraid you were going to pull Bucky Richardson out of your ass. I'm wearing you out, bro. Go to sleep!

:hand: Im only warming up. Go back to your beer and have a good rest of the night.

westtxfballfan
10-08-2006, 12:38 AM
Charlie Milstead, Edd Hargett, Gary Kubiak, Bucky Richardson, Reggie McNeal.

I think more people would care about what you have to say here. (http://texastech.scout.com/)

Who?, Who? Who*? See above, and Who*?

*Owes Elway for superbowl ring and.....McNeal???? Are you serious????????????? (Laughter)

(Kingsbury has a Tom Brady ring, which nullifies Kubiak. We had a scab QB named Monte McGuire from Tech at Denver in the 80s if we're going into the vaults.)

westtxfballfan
10-08-2006, 12:41 AM
Can a ref PLEASE stop this? Anyone out there??

Bulldog_12
10-08-2006, 12:42 AM
The original two were from the 60's, Milstedt was from 1960, taken in the first round by the chargers.

Hargett was taken in 69 in the 10th rd. This was back when they had the expanded draft. All we were talking about was drafted QB's which, Reggie McNeal was a QB that was drafted.

Bulldog_12
10-08-2006, 12:43 AM
Well, im glad I could throw facts out there and have you make yourself look like an idiot, but since it will take you a good ten minutes to come up with a witty response, I must retire for the night. Take the night, think of something good to say and take it up with me again tomorrow.

MHSvarsity2007
10-08-2006, 12:48 AM
pretty sure this thread has gotten way off topic. hows about yall stop? :thinking:

westtxfballfan
10-08-2006, 12:48 AM
Well, im glad I could throw facts out there and have you make yourself look like an idiot, but since it will take you a good ten minutes to come up with a witty response, I must retire for the night. Take the night, think of something good to say and take it up with me again tomorrow.

Never heard of 'em. Neither's most anyone else. Nice retreat, dumba**. No one who's been keeping up is buying it. Nighty-night.....

pirate4state
10-08-2006, 12:50 AM
:clap: :clap: Thanks for the laughs!! :thumbsup:

Who sucks? :thinking: ;)

^^^^ Just realized that's a loaded question, but I'll leave it up b/c all the mods are asleep!! :devil: :D

westtxfballfan
10-08-2006, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:clap: :clap: Thanks for the laughs!! :thumbsup:

Who sucks? :thinking: ;)

^^^^ Just realized that's a loaded question, but I'll leave it up b/c all the mods are asleep!! :devil: :D

That's what makes the late night convos so interesting when they get crossways....No immediate censors since the mods are asleep...Bulldog, have a good night. New day tomorrow. No hard feelings...K?

raider red 2000
10-08-2006, 09:36 AM
my .02 cents....which aint worth that much.

it isnt good to say, "i paid my dues, i get to complain!!!" it sounds stupid.

I went to to TECH and had never heard fo Agness or whatever that was. I have seen, heard, and called them fAGGIES, AGGOTS, and stuff like that.

about the QB- he made some horrible choices on where to go with the ball on 2 of the picks.

I dont think that the whole loss was on him though. The OL didnt help him out too much on his fumbles. If they block better he has a chance.

anyways....i hope that TECH can get a W next week.