PDA

View Full Version : wylie @ clyde

Heyoverthere
10-07-2006, 07:14 PM
what are your thoughts on this game?!?! :thinking:
i got wylie al over clyde in this game like always!!! :D

Snyder_TigerFan
10-07-2006, 08:52 PM
I'm thinking Clyde gets blown out. Clyde's only chance is to beat Breckenridge.

injuredinmelee
10-07-2006, 08:54 PM
has the wake up call reached Clyde yet? When you have to play other 3A schools you get hammered.

Cameron Crazy
10-07-2006, 08:55 PM
Clyde wins big!!!! Im jk yall should just flat out run over them!!

Snydertigersrul
10-07-2006, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
Clyde wins big!!!! Im jk yall should just flat out run over them!!

Wylie by at least four touchdowns.

wildstangs
10-07-2006, 09:17 PM
Wylie 35 Clyde 6

Cameron Crazy
10-07-2006, 09:18 PM
more!!

MHSvarsity2007
10-07-2006, 10:50 PM
wylie 45 clyde 7

Cameron Crazy
10-07-2006, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by MHSvarsity2007
wylie 45 clyde 7 Thats more like it!!

thewyliefan
10-08-2006, 12:19 AM
i like support

Heyoverthere
10-08-2006, 12:25 AM
wylie 45 clyde 7

haha please they wont be able to score at least that many points cause of the defense and there offense!!!!

MHSvarsity2007
10-08-2006, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by Heyoverthere
haha please they wont be able to score at least that many points cause of the defense and there offense!!!!

clyde?? i think they'll be able to score at least 1 TD.

Heyoverthere
10-08-2006, 01:01 AM
clyde?? i think they'll be able to score at least 1 TD.
phh no they will score i mean but only a FG

Snyder_TigerFan
10-08-2006, 01:20 AM
phh no they will score i mean but only a FG

Do they still teach grammer in high school?:thinking:

Heyoverthere
10-08-2006, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
Do they still teach grammer in high school?:thinking:
haha good one to bad i dont care!!!

CHSWR07
10-10-2006, 09:50 AM
Mmmkkkk we'll see

Adidas410s
10-10-2006, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by CHSWR07
to that girl from merkel, honestly now. you can not sit there and talk crap about clyde. yall sit there and say its yalls year this year, and yall win one game. so much for yalls year. yall flat out suck, so when yall atleast do better than us, shut your mouth.

Go read much of what she has said about Merkel and you will find that she has consistently said that Merkely wouldn't be any good nor has she changed her stance once the season started.

injuredinmelee
10-10-2006, 10:40 AM
to that girl from merkel, honestly now. you can not sit there and talk crap about clyde. yall sit there and say its yalls year this year, and yall win one game. so much for yalls year. yall flat out suck, so when yall atleast do better than us, shut your mouth.

I dont know if it was you or not but there have been Clyde kids jumping on here for years jumping on here running their mouths. It sucks that i take it out on kids like you but thats the way it has to work.

MHSvarsity2007
10-10-2006, 05:57 PM

um i never talked crap about clyde...i said yall were going to lose to wylie. thats talking crap in no way. if anything jump on the guy that said yall wont even score a TD.

Stownhorse
10-10-2006, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
Wylie by at least four touchdowns.

i concur

Stownhorse
10-10-2006, 07:22 PM

bout time for you to go give a pep talk to your team because this is going to be a blow out.....and that girl has never said a bad thing about any team..except her hometown Merkel..get off her back

Mustangpride09
10-10-2006, 07:42 PM
yall flat out suck, so when yall atleast do better than us, shut your mouth.

When was the last time Clyde made playoffs? Now when was the last time Merkel made playoffs? EXACTLY.

Heyoverthere
10-11-2006, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by Mustangpride09
When was the last time Clyde made playoffs? Now when was the last time Merkel made playoffs? EXACTLY.
hahaha.. i cant even remember the last time either one of those happened.. but whens the last time wylie didnt make the playoffs? maybe clyde can make it when we go 4a

MHSvarsity2007
10-11-2006, 08:32 AM
hahaha.. i cant even remember the last time either one of those happened.. but whens the last time wylie didnt make the playoffs? maybe clyde can make it when we go 4a

um. actually we went to the play-offs in 2003...

injuredinmelee
10-11-2006, 08:41 AM

I think he was pointing out that you had been since they had.

injuredinmelee
10-11-2006, 08:43 AM
I think Wylie better tackle well in this game. They let the Buse kid get loose last week and he destroyed them. Kevil is capable as a back to hurting teams. I think the Wylie kids will be ready to play. Clyde wont sneak up on them like they did in 2004.

Ranger Mom
10-11-2006, 08:46 AM

I suggest you back off of "that girl from merkel" and shut your own mouth!

injuredinmelee
10-11-2006, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I suggest you back off of "that girl from merkel" and shut your own mouth!

ooops there it is....

Heyoverthere
10-11-2006, 10:46 PM
yes my point exactly is last time which was in 2003!!!! but good job on making it in the other years that follow.....

MHSvarsity2007
10-11-2006, 10:57 PM
yes my point exactly is last time which was in 2003!!!! but good job on making it in the other years that follow.....

um k. sorry we were in a district with schools like wylie and snyder (not bashing snyder :))who had like 400 more people than us...people like you are the reason people dont like wylie.

Heyoverthere
10-11-2006, 11:30 PM
um k. sorry we were in a district with schools like wylie and snyder (not bashing snyder :))who had like 400 more people than us...people like you are the reason people dont like wylie.
haha dont get made just cause everyone loved those 3 schools in our district....and i could care less if you or people dont like wylie cause we will still win and be dominate in everything we do bottom line!!!!!

Stownhorse
10-11-2006, 11:59 PM
haha dont get made just cause everyone loved those 3 schools in our district....and i could care less if you or people dont like wylie cause we will still win and be dominate in everything we do bottom line!!!!!

HAHA just wait till the 27th of October pimp!

exbulldog06
10-12-2006, 12:03 AM
im ready for that game on the 27th it should be a close game but talking about this week wylie will easily beat clyde cause all clyde has is that running back. hes good but wylie will easily be able to stop him cause one guy cant win a football game!!!!

Stownhorse
10-12-2006, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by exbulldog06
im ready for that game on the 27th it should be a close game but talking about this week wylie will easily beat clyde cause all clyde has is that running back. hes good but wylie will easily be able to stop him cause one guy cant win a football game!!!!

IDK CHSWR07 might ball if he gets the rock haha

exbulldog06
10-12-2006, 12:08 AM
haha thats true ill be looking for him out on the field friday night if he even plays haha

Heyoverthere
10-12-2006, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by Stownhorse
HAHA just wait till the 27th of October pimp!
ok yeah 27th of october will be good theres already talk bout it you know it and i know it will be good ;)

Stownhorse
10-12-2006, 12:15 AM
ok yeah 27th of october will be good theres already talk bout it you know it and i know it will be good ;)

Im gunna leave that game with my throat scratchy and no vioce!

exbulldog06
10-12-2006, 12:17 AM
i think everyone who goes to that game will leave with no voice. i think thats gonna be the loudest i have ever heard bulldog stadium.

Heyoverthere
10-12-2006, 12:18 AM
exactly....same here but i hope wylie can pull this one off cause i think the winner will go D1 correct?!?! and if so i think they will play synder?!?!

Heyoverthere
10-12-2006, 12:18 AM
hey exbulldog06 is this who i think it is?!?!

Stownhorse
10-12-2006, 12:19 AM
exactly....same here but i hope wylie can pull this one off cause i think the winner will go D1 correct?!?! and if so i think they will play synder?!?!

no...Wylie will go D1...the only way wylie doesnt is if yall dont make playoffs(not likely) but S'water will go D2.

Heyoverthere
10-12-2006, 12:20 AM
ohh ok gotcha dont really get all the D things?!?!

exbulldog06
10-12-2006, 12:22 AM
D1 is usually the bigger schools and D2 is the smaller schools most of the time

Stownhorse
10-12-2006, 12:23 AM
D1 is usually the bigger schools and D2 is the smaller schools most of the time

yea, what exbulldog said...oh and BTW welcome to the board exbulldog06!

exbulldog06
10-12-2006, 12:24 AM
thank you

Stownhorse
10-12-2006, 12:27 AM
thank you

Dang im already thinking of that AW and S'water game WOOO! but im hittin the hay later guys

Heyoverthere
10-12-2006, 12:36 AM
thank you
is this who i think it is?!!?

me too...later stownhorse

exbulldog06
10-12-2006, 11:28 AM
haha yea heyoverthere this is who you think it is

sweetwater07
10-12-2006, 11:49 AM

you and me both lefty...looking forward to securing our district trophy at Bulldog Field...:D

exbulldog06
10-12-2006, 11:51 AM
haha good luck with that one its gonna be one heck of a game but im gonna have to go with the bulldogs in that one so dont think sweetwater will secure any district trophy

sweetwater07
10-12-2006, 11:56 AM
haha good luck with that one its gonna be one heck of a game but im gonna have to go with the bulldogs in that one so dont think sweetwater will secure any district trophy

i watched yall play Graham a few weeks ago and i hope yall have improved since then because i wasn't too impressed. I really think Wylies defense will have a hard time stopping our backs this year...but i also said that about this timelast year..so we will see...being as yall only have Gary Edwards this year..i look for Sweetwater to be up by 14+ at the end

exbulldog06
10-12-2006, 12:02 PM
well we have more then just gary we have the rest of the offense and we have a whole defense one guy didnt win us all the other games that we have won. but we have improved since grahm we ended up beating a very good 4A school. but it will be a very good game and i agree with you we will have to stop yalls defense.

exbulldog06
10-12-2006, 12:03 PM
i mean stop yalls offense

Texasfootball2
10-12-2006, 12:06 PM
If you haven't seen Wylie play since Graham then you have a very scewed view of the Bulldogs. Surely you've been reading the papers. The did go to 4A powerhouse Frenship two weeks ago a beat them at their homecoming. It was a total team effort in every phase of the game, not just Gary Edwards. The game on the 27th should be a great game and will more than likely be for the district title. The Mustangs do have great speed but I think Wylie will have more overall team speed and more depth and that this will be the deciding factor in this game.

sweetwater07
10-12-2006, 12:06 PM
well we have more then just gary we have the rest of the offense and we have a whole defense one guy didnt win us all the other games that we have won. but we have improved since grahm we ended up beating a very good 4A school. but it will be a very good game and i agree with you we will have to stop yalls defense.

Wylie beat a mediocre Frenship team..after the loss of their QB Frenship dropped in strength...but i get what your saying...i look for it to be a good game. Wylie vs. Sweetwater is played with heart on both sides of the stadium..... and we will have to make up for the rivalry between Snyder this year..after them being too scared to play us.....:D :D

sweetwater07
10-12-2006, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
If you haven't seen Wylie play since Graham then you have a very scewed view of the Bulldogs. Surely you've been reading the papers. The did go to 4A powerhouse Frenship two weeks ago a beat them at their homecoming. It was a total team effort in every phase of the game, not just Gary Edwards. The game on the 27th should be a great game and will more than likely be for the district title. The Mustangs do have great speed but I think Wylie will have more overall team speed and more depth and that this will be the deciding factor in this game.

i guess we will see won't we...Sweetwater 24 Wylie 14

exbulldog06
10-12-2006, 12:10 PM
haha i agree with you synder is to scared that they had to go to a different district :). your right this game will be a hard fought game and i just cant wait till the 27th

sweetwater07
10-12-2006, 12:12 PM
haha i agree with you synder is to scared that they had to go to a different district :). your right this game will be a hard fought game and i just cant wait till the 27th

you and me both....just for the record..Wylie is my 2nd fav. 3A..i even have Wylie merchandise....lol shhhh... don't want to be hung for treason

exbulldog06
10-12-2006, 12:18 PM
haha alright you secert is saf with me i wont tell anyone

Texasfootball2
10-12-2006, 12:22 PM
It's always fun to talk with rivals but not haters. Sweetwater and Wylie is a rare rivalry. I know a lot of Wylie fans who rooted hard for Sweetwater in the playoffs last year, and I would be willing to bet you that all lot of Sweetwater fans were rooting for Wylie. I think it has a lot to do with the fact that both schools have first class individuals for head coaches. Sandifer and Jackson are both great football coaches and great role models. Not just for the kids but for the fans also. This is what makes the atmosphere at a Wylie/Sweetwater game so special. Two good programs with two well coached football teams and a lot of kids playing there absolute hearts out to win. Good luck Mustangs, but both teams have to take care of business this Friday first and the Mustangs have another game next Friday before the Big One Comes!

DaHop72
10-12-2006, 12:52 PM
haha i agree with you synder is to scared that they had to go to a different district :). your right this game will be a hard fought game and i just cant wait till the 27th I'm sure the Tigers were really scared after beating Wylie two years in a row.
:thinking: :thinking:

This post not intended for true Wylie fans, only directed at those who post above type material.

exbulldog06
10-12-2006, 01:08 PM
yall might have beaten us two years in a row but who won state and made it futher in the playoffs then synder hmmm i think wylie did :)

Ranger Mom
10-12-2006, 01:20 PM
yall might have beaten us two years in a row but who won state and made it futher in the playoffs then synder hmmm i think wylie did :)

Congrats!! I believe you are the first Wylie poster that has really gotten on my nerves!!:thumbsup:

exbulldog06
10-12-2006, 01:23 PM
well thank you im glad but if u cant tell i was joking about the whole synder changing district thing, but i guess yall didnt know that but just for the record im not on here to make any people mad at me im just on here to have a good time so if i affended anybody then im sorry i was just joking around and i wont make that mistake anymore so im sorry

Ranger Mom
10-12-2006, 01:28 PM
well thank you im glad but if u cant tell i was joking about the whole synder changing district thing, but i guess yall didnt know that but just for the record im not on here to make any people mad at me im just on here to have a good time so if i affended anybody then im sorry i was just joking around and i wont make that mistake anymore so im sorry

Okay :confused: I just KNOW you intended to use punctuation in that sentence!!

:D

exbulldog06
10-12-2006, 01:29 PM
Yea I did i'm sorry about that.

tigerbyheart
10-12-2006, 02:11 PM
haha i agree with you synder is to scared that they had to go to a different district :). your right this game will be a hard fought game and i just cant wait till the 27th Why would SNYDER be too scared to play ya... I remember the last two years we came out the victor over the dogs...:D

injuredinmelee
10-12-2006, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
i watched yall play Graham a few weeks ago and i hope yall have improved since then because i wasn't too impressed. I really think Wylies defense will have a hard time stopping our backs this year...but i also said that about this timelast year..so we will see...being as yall only have Gary Edwards this year..i look for Sweetwater to be up by 14+ at the end

Sweetwater sure gave up a lot of points to Big Spring.

injuredinmelee
10-12-2006, 02:27 PM
Congrats!! I believe you are the first Wylie poster that has really gotten on my nerves!!:thumbsup:

I am offended, I really hoped to get on your nerves. And how in the hades did this turn into a Wylie/Sweetwater/Snyder thread?

Ranger Mom
10-12-2006, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
I am offended, I really hoped to get on your nerves. And how in the hades did this turn into a Wylie/Sweetwater/Snyder thread?

Well, you can't be so darned nice to me and expect me to get offended!!:inlove:

Texasfootball2
10-12-2006, 02:56 PM
OK, Back to the main Topic!

Wylie 42 Clyde 7

To much speed and depth for Clyde to overcome, even tough Clydes RB may be the best player in the game.

Sweetwater Red
10-12-2006, 03:05 PM
Sweetwater sure gave up a lot of points to Big Spring.

27-0 at the end of the first quarter. We then proceeded to trade
TD's. They did return a kick-off for a TD towards the end of the
game. That hasn't happened to us in a while. The total lack of
execution in the second half of the Decatur game worries me
alot more than Big Spring and their D. I QB putting up 41
points on us.

Sweetwater Red
10-12-2006, 03:06 PM
Oh yeah! Wylie rolls in this district opener. :D

injuredinmelee
10-12-2006, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
points on us.

I thought Sandifer was gonna start kicking field goals on second down to keep from putting 80 on Big Spring. I was mainly just trying to get in 07's brain for a minute there.

DaHop72
10-12-2006, 03:47 PM
I thought Sandifer was gonna start kicking field goals on second down to keep from putting 80 on Big Spring. I was mainly just trying to get in 07's brain for a minute there. Is that possible?:devil: :devil:

Heyoverthere
10-12-2006, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
yeah if i remember last year i think we held Banard (sp) and Green to a very minimum to a little bit of yards and the defense this year for wylie is good and will adapt like always and stop those 2 again not to start anything really but those 2 and the QB are the only reasons why they will be a threat but we pulled a W ifor 2 years in a row!!!

Heyoverthere
10-12-2006, 05:06 PM
Okay :confused: I just KNOW you intended to use punctuation in that sentence!!

:D

haha not all of us or like 40 something years old and like to spell everything or punctuate right this is you know........2000 and 7!!!!!
we like to keep it realll you know?!?! ;)

Heyoverthere
10-12-2006, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
points on us.
yes like i said at the begging CLYDE will NOT score a TD on WYLIE'S D#

Ranger Mom
10-12-2006, 06:13 PM
haha not all of us or like 40 something years old and like to spell everything or punctuate right this is you know........2000 and 7!!!!!

And that matters how???

I don't believe I was talking to you anyway!:hand:

injuredinmelee
10-12-2006, 07:43 PM

I dont think he can use punctuation so he made up that rebel yell.

MHSvarsity2007
10-12-2006, 10:05 PM
I dont think he can use punctuation so he made up that rebel yell.

hahah 2000 and 7! ours is oh oh seven! :)

Heyoverthere
10-12-2006, 10:48 PM
And that matters how???

I don't believe I was talking to you anyway!:hand:

well i was backing up a friend that you were nagging on........
exbulldog06 is who?!?!

thewyliefan
10-12-2006, 10:50 PM
huh...i thought it was 2006 but maybe its just me haha...not but really, this game should be good. clyde always gets up to play wylie, its like their super bowl or something

Heyoverthere
10-12-2006, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by thewyliefan
huh...i thought it was 2006 but maybe its just me haha...not but really, this game should be good. clyde always gets up to play wylie, its like their super bowl or something

hahah well i beg to differ one reason why wylie will win is because clyde has only one playmaker...their running back, but AW not only has a steady....score enough to get by...offence. they also have a defence that i see dominating in this game :D

MHSvarsity2007
10-12-2006, 11:03 PM
KTXS picked wylie by only 10. :eek:

exbulldog06
10-12-2006, 11:07 PM

no way wulie will beat them more then that i guarantee that

Heyoverthere
10-12-2006, 11:07 PM

i hate KTXS they always picked against us 2 years ago but we proved them wrong and kinda last year too?!?!

MHSvarsity2007
10-12-2006, 11:28 PM
i hate KTXS they always picked against us 2 years ago but we proved them wrong and kinda last year too?!?!

yea im not exactly fond of them.

i wanna see what they predict for the wylie//sweetwater game. :thinking:

Heyoverthere
10-12-2006, 11:53 PM
yea im not exactly fond of them.

i wanna see what they predict for the wylie//sweetwater game. :thinking:
i already know what it will be.............ONE HE11 OF A GAME!!!!!! to see who gets a little bit of bragging rights for during track season :p

MHSvarsity2007
10-12-2006, 11:58 PM
i already know what it will be.............ONE HE11 OF A GAME!!!!!! to see who gets a little bit of bragging rights for during track season :p

:thumbsup:

Heyoverthere
10-13-2006, 12:03 AM
no way wulie will beat them more then that i guarantee that

haha yeah are we going tomorro...... i heard you almost pooped yourself tonite?!?!? hahahah: clap:

Ranger Mom
10-13-2006, 08:55 AM
well i was backing up a friend that you were nagging on........
exbulldog06 is who?!?!

If you noticed my strategic use of smilies, you would know that I was just kidding around with him and not "nagging"!!:p (see, little face with tongue sticking out is one example)!

You are still pretty much a "rookie" so I will go easy on you!!:D

pero chato
10-13-2006, 09:12 AM
If you noticed my strategic use of smilies, you would know that I was just kidding around with him and not "nagging"!!:p (see, little face with tongue sticking out is one example)!

"Beware of the yapping pups!" LOL!

Ranger Mom
10-13-2006, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by pero chato
"Beware of the yapping pups!" LOL!

Around my house, yapping pups get a shoe against the head!!:eek::devil:

injuredinmelee
10-13-2006, 09:29 AM

I would just rub their noses in their poop... :kiss:

Ranger Mom
10-13-2006, 09:32 AM
I would just rub their noses in their poop... :kiss:

My pups are potty trained!! :hand:

BTW, I just sent you an email!:)

Tiger Baseball
10-13-2006, 09:36 AM
yes like i said at the begging CLYDE will NOT score a TD on WYLIE'S D#

(begging CLYDE) I like that. Thats funny! :clap:

thewyliefan
10-13-2006, 03:22 PM
does any one really think that wylie will lose this game....besides the clyde faithful????

Heyoverthere
10-13-2006, 03:40 PM

haha thank you so much but i guess i should use smilies to inform people that im just playing around to since YOU are a pro!!!!!
;)

Ranger Mom
10-13-2006, 03:53 PM
haha thank you so much but i guess i should use smilies to inform people that im just playing around to since YOU are a pro!!!!!
;) Now we are on the same page!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/smilies/sign0098.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/smilies/woohoo.gif

SWMustang
10-13-2006, 03:59 PM

Is this for real? Are you implying that it's socially acceptable to be borderline illiterate? It's like "me's an me cool buds don need talk right and stuff - aight?" What? Do you know how hard it is to read your posts because of the spelling and grammar?

Here's what I need you to do for me - get back in that classroom and study really hard in English class. maybe we'll let you into the 40 plus club where people have some BASIC command of the English language

Heyoverthere
10-13-2006, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by SWMustang
Is this for real? Are you implying that it's socially acceptable to be borderline illiterate? It's like "me's an me cool buds don need talk right and stuff - aight?" What? Do you know how hard it is to read your posts because of the spelling and grammar?

Here's what I need you to do for me - get back in that classroom and study really hard in English class. maybe we'll let you into the 40 plus club where people have some BASIC command of the English language

haha please... my posts are hard cause i type to fast and dont check what im doing sorry bout that but still maybe i need to be more clear when i say spell?!?! i mean like.....(what r u doin?) instead of saying what are you doing? i make it shorter and i didnt spell it right but the punctuation i could care less because it goes with the same thing that im saying at the top just like yall.....instead of ya'll meaning you all....yall means the exact same thing.....haha :doh:

STANG RED
10-13-2006, 05:51 PM

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: The 3ADL PETA affiliate assures all members and guests, Ranger Mom did not knowingly, or intentionally injure any animals during the making of this or any other of her bazillion posts. :D :nerd:

Ranger Mom
10-13-2006, 05:55 PM
haha please... my posts are hard cause i type to fast and dont check what im doing sorry bout that but still maybe i need to be more clear when i say spell?!?! i mean like.....(what r u doin?) instead of saying what are you doing? i make it shorter and i didnt spell it right but the punctuation i could care less because it goes with the same thing that im saying at the top just like yall.....instead of ya'll meaning you all....yall means the exact same thing.....haha :doh:

I don't have any problem with the shortened words ie: (what r u doin)....it's just the lack of punctuation which makes, what SHOULD be a paragraph, turn into one long sentence.

I use prolly, gotta, gonna, etc. all the time! But I try to be diligent when it comes to punctuation!!!:D :D :D

Okay folks...I'm headed to Seminole, I will catch y'all later!:)

Ranger Mom
10-13-2006, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: The 3ADL PETA affiliate assures all members and guests, Ranger Mom did not knowingly, or intentionally injure any animals during the making of this or any other of her bazillion posts. :D :nerd:

It was a soft shoe, like a house shoe or something!! I SWEAR!!:devil: :devil:

Snyder_TigerFan
10-13-2006, 07:10 PM
Adidas....I figured you're going to listen to the game via the web, are you able to get it? I'm not able to connect to it.

Adidas410s
10-13-2006, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
Adidas....I figured you're going to listen to the game via the web, are you able to get it? I'm not able to connect to it.
yeah I've been trying to connect since 7PM but no luck. It says the link goes up 30 minutes before the game but no dice. I'll post updates as I get them...

Adidas410s
10-13-2006, 07:27 PM
I called the station and they said the computer system is down tonight.

Snyder_TigerFan
10-13-2006, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
I called the station and they said the computer system is down tonight.

Just my luck.

Texasfootball2
10-16-2006, 09:09 AM
On page 5 of this thread I predicted the Wylie/Clyde score to be 42-7. Sorry, I missed it by 1 point. 43-7!

MHSvarsity2007
10-16-2006, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
On page 5 of this thread I predicted the Wylie/Clyde score to be 42-7. Sorry, I missed it by 1 point. 43-7!

:clap: :clap:

i predicted 45-7

CHSWR07
10-16-2006, 09:45 AM
IDK CHSWR07 might ball if he gets the rock haha

heck yeah i balled did u see me cross dem boys up i made casey look like a fool jk jk i can handle the beating yall can crack jokes all yall want now

RMAC
10-16-2006, 10:11 AM

Well you won't be dominating in the grammar department. What happened; I only left 4 years ago and the English department was top notch. I guess they had to take some more money to pay off the UIL.

I had to Rick; you know I don't mean it.:D

RMAC
10-16-2006, 10:13 AM
Oh crap, he can't post until he gets out of class. Too bad!