PDA

View Full Version : BrahmaMom is a joke...

Pro A Twins 157 F out
10-24-2003, 12:52 PM
...and your posts are too darn long. Say what you gotta say and hit the reply button.

Pudlugger
10-24-2003, 01:06 PM
Not a good idea to attack the moms on here son. :mad:

<small>[ October 24, 2003, 01:06 PM: Message edited by: Pudlugger ]</small>

coiled2strike
10-24-2003, 01:07 PM
<small>[ October 26, 2003, 02:11 PM: Message edited by: coiled2strike ]</small>

hornsfootball
10-24-2003, 01:09 PM
why don't you worry about yourself and let her do what she wants. She is just supporting her team and having fun and people like you come in and criticize. How do you know what you are talking about? You need to think before you write. And who cares how long they are, if you are that stupid to read a couple of paragraphs skim over it or skip it. No one makes you go to this website.

P.S. And besides do you have ANY idea who's mom that is?

pirate4state
10-24-2003, 01:18 PM
Pro A Twins 157 F out:
...and your posts are too darn long. Say what you gotta say and hit the reply button.I hope you're joking, if not all I have to say is, "please, not another one!" :rolleyes: Or in the words of Charlie Brown, "good grief" :D

booger1
10-24-2003, 01:21 PM
Pro A Twins 157 F out:
...and your posts are too darn long. Say what you gotta say and hit the reply button.SHUT UP! If you don't like what she writes, don't read! This is your first post and if crap like this continues will get ROM'd like all your other loser buddies! If you don't know what ROM means, then keep posting junk like this and you will find out real quick!

Bongo
10-24-2003, 01:30 PM
This reminds me of the famous words of Augustus Mcrae from "Lonesome Dove". It's a bar scene and the barkeep makes a rude remark... I think to Danny Glover's character and Gus replies with something to the effect of "I won't tollerate rude behaviour in a man". And then Gus and Captain Call kick the crap out of the barkeep.

Our form of "kicking the crap" is ROMing. Just be warned. We don't tolerate rude behaviour, especially when it is directed at our Moms and womenfolk...not in Texas anyway.

Pro A Twins 157 F out
10-24-2003, 01:41 PM
Wow, he/she has all you punks in check. Bongo, your post was too long also. Try to shorten please, thanks bud.

Coiled to strike, why don't you strike the delete button and erase some of your signature...too long.

coiled2strike
10-24-2003, 01:43 PM
Why, does punctuation give you trouble?

Pro A Twins 157 F out
10-24-2003, 01:45 PM
Uh, I don't get it. Try another comeback.

booger1
10-24-2003, 01:47 PM
Maybe Matthew should keep a close I on this guy! He seems to be next. Then we'll all see who has who in check!

bulldogvet85
10-24-2003, 01:47 PM
here we go with more of this crap :rolleyes: just ignore her posts then fool!!! come one be smart and dont talk trash just cuz you hate to read dude!!!

Bellville22
10-24-2003, 01:49 PM
How many will this be? 20 ROMs?

This guy doesn't have a clue. You don't mess w/ somebody's mother, and on here, BrahmaMom, Bandera Ya Ya, and Ranger Mom are our moms. This guy won't last long at all.

And I'm pretty sure that BrahmaMom knows more about football than this guy.

Pro A Twins: how bout you go and look up my posts, you'll have a field day criticizing me for lengthy posts.

Enjoy your short stay on the DownLow, thanks for gracing us with your presence.

Ranger Mom
10-24-2003, 01:50 PM
Don't you be messing with BrahmaMom!!!

This is your ONLY warning.

Or YAYA will have to call a secret meeting!!

booger1
10-24-2003, 01:52 PM
Bellville22, i think this will be 22 here! He's pushin' it!

fullhouse
10-24-2003, 01:54 PM
You signed on just for THAT? You've already told us all we need to know about you..... You OBVIOUSLY never heard anything your mom tried to teach you about manners ~ and like BrahmaMom once wrote.... us moms are BIG on manners. Poor lad.

Pro A Twins 157 F out
10-24-2003, 01:55 PM
I love the way you guys rally for a common cause. Seriously, I love it.

Ranger Mom
10-24-2003, 02:02 PM
We are a family here and this is where we meet for family reunions. Some of us talk alot while others just listen.

Every once in a while a whining brat comes up and disturbs us so we give 'em a cookie and send them on their way.

What do YOU want?? Oreos, Chocolate chip or Macadamia nut??

gochargers!!
10-24-2003, 02:05 PM
Speaking of shortening things, your user name takes up two lines....wait, let me shorten my post for you...

YOUR NAME IS TOO LONG.

Bongo
10-24-2003, 02:12 PM
And why is it that its usually the people that make rude comments who also do not list where they are from? From "up and in"? Come on, step up to the plate, where are you from?

Pro A Twins 157 F out
10-24-2003, 02:16 PM
When you have your post seperated into paragraphs, your post is too long.

Pro A Twins 157 F out
10-24-2003, 02:20 PM
Ok. I'll step up. I'm from Bellville.

Bongo
10-24-2003, 02:21 PM
Son, if I were you I think I'd find a good place to lie low for a while. Just a suggestion.

Bandera YaYa
10-24-2003, 02:24 PM
Ranger Mom:
Don't you be messing with BrahmaMom!!!

This is your ONLY warning.

Or YAYA will have to call a secret meeting!!</strong>
...the Sisters are on stand by.....YOU MESS WITH A MOM ON HERE, YOU GOTTA DEAL WITH US, TOO !!
Looks like there will be a harvest moon.....and listen...do you hear the wind begining to swirl....swirl.....Let us hold hands and deliver this evil one to the dark side!!! eek! eek!

Pro A Twins 157 F out
10-24-2003, 02:24 PM
I am laying low. I'm on the Downlow.... :)

spiveyrat
10-24-2003, 02:33 PM
Pro A Twins 157 F out:
...and your posts are too darn long. Say what you gotta say and hit the reply button.If you think her posts are too long, then go into your profile and put her on your "ignore" list.

fullhouse
10-24-2003, 02:37 PM
ummmm.... let me guess.... just killing time until the bell rings, right?

PPHSfan
10-24-2003, 02:39 PM
Bongo:
This reminds me of the famous words of Augustus Mcrae from "Lonesome Dove". It's a bar scene and the barkeep makes a rude remark... I think to Danny Glover's character and Gus replies with something to the effect of "I won't tollerate rude behaviour in a man". And then Gus and Captain Call kick the crap out of the barkeep.
Well you got the Movie part right anyway.

It was Capn Woodrow F. Call who said "I hate rude behavior in a man....I won't tolerate it."

And it was after he beat the crap out of the Army Seargent that was whippin Newt.

Gus whipped the guy in the bar with his pistol after smashing his nose on the bar, because he was disrespecting him. :D

Some of us have seen Lonesome Dove a time or two. :p

Ranger Mom
10-24-2003, 02:41 PM
Some of us have seen Lonesome Dove a time or two. Oh....so that's what you did while your computer was down!! wink

Pro A Twins 157 F out
10-24-2003, 02:43 PM
Bongo, you posted that L O N G message to try and prove a point and you screwed it all up?......
CLASSIC.

Bongo
10-24-2003, 02:44 PM
Thanks PPHS fan; I hope he got the jist of it anyway. That's still one of my favorite movies and books, but it's been a while since I saw the movie. Must be getting old cause the memory ain't what it used to be.

cant stop me
10-24-2003, 02:47 PM
y would u even post something like this ???? who cares if her opinions are longer she gets more indepth

PPHSfan
10-24-2003, 02:48 PM
Ranger Mom:

Some of us have seen Lonesome Dove a time or two. Oh....so that's what you did while your computer was down!! wink .
LOL. No Computer, Six Vcr's and One Old tape of Lonesome Dove.

Ask me any Lonesome Dove Trivia. I am an expert. Rofl. :D

Bongo
10-24-2003, 02:53 PM
PPHSFAN, what did Gus tell his "friend" just before they hung him for being involved with those young punks?

Bandera YaYa
10-24-2003, 02:58 PM
Bongo:
PPHSFAN, what did Gus tell his "friend" just before they hung him for being involved with those young punks?....classic...... :D

PPHSfan
10-24-2003, 03:02 PM
Bandera YaYa:

Bongo:
PPHSFAN, what did Gus tell his "friend" just before they hung him for being involved with those young punks?....classic...... :D .
"Sorry it has to be us to do this Jake"

and then Jake says.."Heck fellas, I'd much rather be hung by my friends, than a bunch of Strangers" :D

<small>[ October 24, 2003, 03:03 PM: Message edited by: PPHSfan ]</small>

Bongo
10-24-2003, 03:05 PM
PPHSfan, you're the man! There were so many good lines in that movie....this could be a thread of its own.

<small>[ October 24, 2003, 03:13 PM: Message edited by: Bongo ]</small>

DawgMama
10-24-2003, 03:16 PM
PPHSfan,
What is the Latin phrase on the Hat Creek Cattle Company Sign?

PPHSfan
10-24-2003, 03:22 PM
DawgMama:
PPHSfan,
What is the Latin phrase on the Hat Creek Cattle Company Sign?.
"Uva Uvam Vivendo Varia Fit"

DawgMama
10-24-2003, 03:26 PM
PPHSfan:

DawgMama:
PPHSfan,
"Uva Uvam Vivendo Varia Fit"What does it mean?

Bongo
10-24-2003, 03:27 PM
The Latin phrase that appears on the Hat Creek Cattle Company sign in "Lonesome Dove" is a garbled corruption, and there's no direct translation. It derives from the scholia to Juvenal 2.81 which cites the proverb "uva uvam videndo varia fit" This means something like "a grape changes color [i.e., ripens] when it sees [another] grape"

Novelist Larry McMurtry probably intentionally misused the Latin, perhaps to make a point about Augustus McCrae's tenuous understanding of the language.

At least that's what I got off the web!

PPHSfan
10-24-2003, 03:29 PM
DawgMama:

PPHSfan:

DawgMama:
PPHSfan,
"Uva Uvam Vivendo Varia Fit"What does it mean?.
Well it translates to something like "A grape will change colors when it sees another grape"

But according to Gus it "Its a Motto..It just says itself."

Capn Call says"For all you know it invites someone to rob us."

Then Gus Says" Well as far as I am concerned if a fella comes by that can read Latin, He is welcome to rob us...I would like the chance, just once, to get to shoot at an educated man." :p

DawgMama
10-24-2003, 03:36 PM
Wow, I am impressed. You are indeed, the Lonesome Dove Trivia King!

gdornon11
10-24-2003, 04:18 PM
buddy, i sure hope your not talking about brahma mom, and u sure as hell better not be from bellville. she probablly know more football than you ever will

Bellville22
10-24-2003, 04:32 PM
gdornon11: you beat me to it.

Pro A Twins: If you are from Bellville, then you probably have some idea of who BrahmaMom is. Instead of picking on her, why don't you find her son (the second one) and pick on him. I'm fairly sure he could take care of the situation rather quickly.

You Bellvillites probably know who I'm talking about, and realize how funny this would be.

gdornon11
10-24-2003, 04:44 PM
u got that right 22. he must feel like a real big man picking on a mom. by the way, hows aggie life treatin ya. how are they gonna do against OSU this saturday?

cubs
10-24-2003, 04:55 PM
Pro whatever thinks he's real real comedian, eh? Just remember, Pro if it wasn't for a mama you wouldn't be here! Moms rule - my id badge lanyrd doesn't say "Queen of Everything" for nothing, kid! Cubs

3afan2K3
10-24-2003, 05:07 PM
its kinda funny seeing the guy that posted this only has 8 post

Brahma73
10-24-2003, 05:09 PM
From the senior Bellville poster:
YaYa, RangerMom, BrahmaMom - Remain at security level orange. Don't think this guy's done yet.

Just a reminder Amateur A Twins 4UR Wa Off: I'm not aware of any championship headquarters in our town at the moment. The 3A Division II crown still resides in Bandera until someone else claims it. That'll be a few weeks down the road. If it happens to be Bellville that makes the grade, I would expect you to honor the position with a little more class and humility than you've given to our mom herein.
The symptoms of insecurity and low self-esteem are so painful to witness, particularly when their focus is against those so endeared by others. One of our scholars on board here could likely prescribe some motivational and personal improvement reading and/or listening material for you. I recommend Sinton66 or Crzyjournalist as my personal favorites.
Oh incidentally, you might find a few of my posts to be a bit wordy as well. But if you'll get someone to read them to you, you might find they often contain a message. :p

BrahmaMom
10-24-2003, 05:18 PM
Busy day, just heard about this post from my favorite former football-playing Brahma(but there are lots of 'em I love). Pro Whatever Your Name Is: I'll just let my friends do the talking. Friends: I love you all, thanks for covering my back! I love 3A football! I love the Brahmas! Go Bulls!

sinton66
10-24-2003, 05:24 PM
Pro A Twins 157 F out:
When you have your post seperated into paragraphs, your post is too long.Offhand, I'd say all of your posts are too long! :D

3ahunter2k4
10-24-2003, 06:04 PM
dude who posted this: you say you are from bellville, i dont suggest you let anyone know who you are cuz i personally am ticked. brahmamom i don't know if you know who i am but just to let you know you are a cool mom and you are really nice, and you can post as long of messages that you want.
-twl4

and formation guy whoever you are, you say you love how we all bind together for a common cause... well i really don't care about bonding together, you just messed with the wrong person (brahmamom).

Red Raider
10-24-2003, 06:11 PM
If "Coiled" and "Pro" would have been reading and understanding what Brahmamom first posted, they wouldn't be so critical. She was simply complimenting the Sealy program. Sealy has had a history of having a good program.I have noticed how people can voice their different opinions and disagree, but "Pro" just seems to be enjoying himself by insulting others. Coiled was one of the first to isult Brahmamom, but he really misread her message and preferred to take it as an insult.
This is my first post. I stand by Brahmamom. She knows her football and she cares about all the players

hornsfootball
10-24-2003, 06:27 PM
i'm sure her son would have no problem handling the situation "rather quickly" as quoted by bellville22; this kid would run this kid down (sprint relay track 7th grade), pick him up (benched 155 in 7th grade), throw him down (james scott 8th grade), and possible beat him with baseball bat (grand slam over highway 6th grade all stars), careful, he's also a former #1 overall pick in the little league draft.

BrahmaMom
10-24-2003, 06:40 PM
Wow, thanks for the memories, horns. Brought back old times, and it was clever, too. Of course I am a proud mom, to update that bench, it was 420 last August, Pro Guy. Y'all are all so sweet, makes me glad I'm a mom. I've been blessed with lots of sons I didn't have to give birth to. I love you all!

Brahma73
10-25-2003, 04:22 PM
I'm fightin' back the tears, BMom!! lol
You're covered on here by all us bulls!

reptard7isCRAZY
10-25-2003, 04:34 PM
I think Austin could handle this one. . . kids taking after his BIG brother.

BrahmaMom
10-25-2003, 09:40 PM
Yep, having four big boys-with all their friends-is a good, no a GREAT, thing! Pro Guy, I'm wondering if the joke isn't on you? And I'm wondering if you've been blessed with as many friends as I have been; if you have, I'm wondering where they are. Hope you feel better after critiquing all our posts, maybe now you can move on. God Bless.

exbccards76'smom
10-26-2003, 05:40 AM
Let's be good moms and give him some cookies and milk. And if his behavior doesn't improved, we'll stick him in time-out!!! :p

District303aPastPlayer
10-26-2003, 10:31 AM
what a bewb... this guy is a joke... im going to be a bull for a day and say brahmamom, im on your side :D how stupid can someone be... he came into this battle of brains lacking weapons...

CheerMom
10-28-2003, 12:25 PM
BrahmaMom, you definitely have my support!!!

BrahmaMom
10-28-2003, 12:41 PM
Thanks, it is amazing how folks pull together on something like this. My younger boys wanted to get names so they could log on and have their say. I decided I couldn't monitor that well enough over time. No dount, my back is covered! Thanks to everyone!

shellman54
10-28-2003, 12:48 PM
To Brahmamom (and all other moms):

For as long as you post on this site, your opinion will be appreciated, your jokes will be funny, and your concerns will be recognized. It is amazing how much these mothers are involved in high school football. My mom came to all my games, home and away, just to see me play, and i know you do the same, and i have nothing but the utmost respect for all of you. Love ya bunches!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

RAIDER96
10-28-2003, 12:52 PM
Bongo:

Our form of "kicking the crap" is ROMing. Just be warned. We don't tolerate rude behaviour,
especially when it is directed at our Moms and womenfolk...not in Texas anyway.I 2nd this quote! I love that movie!

Bongo
10-28-2003, 12:56 PM
Brahmamom, looks like your "family" is growing. I just hope we don't break out into one of those group hug things. That's a bit much.
Have a great day!

BrahmaMom
10-28-2003, 04:19 PM
Shellman, thanks. I have to tell you one thing, we moms go because we love our boys, then we start loving all the boys on the team, but we also go, just in case, to ride in the ambulance. The thought of a serious injury occurring without me there is one I cannot bear. I am on my second football Brahma and I want you to know, the terror in my heart is exceeeded only by the love there. Cedric Benson's mom was once quoted saying she prayed with every play, I do too. I have learned to love the sport passionately and have learned more about it than I ever dreamt I would and I have learned to face the fear. The players are there because they love the sport, the dads love to watch their sons succeed, and the moms are there because they love their sons. That is why the moms here are so passionate, it is more than football, it is a mother's love for her son (and as you can see by this post, for her son's friends and supporters all over the state by extension). Sorry, Pro Boy, this is a long one and I'm not editing out one word--you can see what I'm talking about when players all over 3A get hurt, we all hurt for them and with them. It is the "hurting with" that helped my son get through his ACL surgery and rehab and those friends and supporters were right there to encourage him. This board does a lot for these kids, a lot of good. Bongo, thanks for teaching A & A a great lesson Sunday!

fbbtiny77
10-28-2003, 04:21 PM
who does this guy think he is

BrahmaMom
10-28-2003, 04:29 PM
fbbtiny: I'm not sure, but I guess he knows which of you guys he's messin' with!

gochargers!!
10-28-2003, 04:30 PM
My mom spent 6 years w/ her hands in her face...I played quarterback & she hated to see me get hit. She spent a lot of money over 6 years just to see the inside of her palms. Never missed a game. Moms rock the parties that rock the pinatas!!

BrahmaMom
10-28-2003, 04:35 PM
And she is thrilled that you realize how hard it was on her--never missed a game and never saw a play completed. I hope you've let her know how much you appreciate her, do it again, it'll make her day!

LHMom
10-28-2003, 04:45 PM
BrahmaMom:
Shellman, thanks. I have to tell you one thing, we moms go because we love our boys, then we start loving all the boys on the team, but we also go, just in case, to ride in the ambulance. The thought of a serious injury occurring without me there is one I cannot bear. I am on my second football Brahma and I want you to know, the terror in my heart is exceeeded only by the love there. Cedric Benson's mom was once quoted saying she prayed with every play, I do too. I have learned to love the sport passionately and have learned more about it than I ever dreamt I would and I have learned to face the fear. The players are there because they love the sport, the dads love to watch their sons succeed, and the moms are there because they love their sons. That is why the moms here are so passionate, it is more than football, it is a mother's love for her son (and as you can see by this post, for her son's friends and supporters all over the state by extension). Sorry, Pro Boy, this is a long one and I'm not editing out one word--you can see what I'm talking about when players all over 3A get hurt, we all hurt for them and with them. It is the "hurting with" that helped my son get through his ACL surgery and rehab and those friends and supporters were right there to encourage him. This board does a lot for these kids, a lot of good. Bongo, thanks for teaching A & A a great lesson Sunday!Great post, BrahmaMom. I couldn't have said it better. I have two boys, also, and nothing could keep me away.

Mad Dawg 20/20
10-28-2003, 05:12 PM
Oh pro, no you didn't. You'd better watch your back, you might just get a woman sized smack down up side your head.

Bleeding Purple & Gold

BHKrystal06
10-28-2003, 05:13 PM
Pro whatever your name is, you better watch yourself, you might end up with a foot up your a$$.

Old Dog
10-28-2003, 05:18 PM
Don't you know all the Bellville posters are proud of this dude! Funny, most places seem to have a few and they always come out when the season is coming to a head.

Ranger Mom
10-28-2003, 05:27 PM
He posted his 11 posts, pretty much all of them trashing somebody, then dissappeared!!

What a moron!!

MOM'S RULE!!!