PDA

View Full Version : Hondo 62 Poteet 0

Boosty_Hondo
10-07-2006, 10:51 AM
whole 2nd half 2nd and 3rd string was in and they had a never stopping clock cause the game was getting to bad

District303aPastPlayer
10-07-2006, 10:52 AM
yeah, it was 55-0 at the half... :(

Gobbla2001
10-07-2006, 10:55 AM
dayum

Boosty_Hondo
10-07-2006, 10:55 AM
ya lol not a very pretty score

pirate4state
10-07-2006, 10:56 AM
that's ALOT of strawberries :eek: ;)

:clap: Congrats!!

District303aPastPlayer
10-07-2006, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state

:clap: :clap: hahahaha:clap: :clap:

Boosty_Hondo
10-07-2006, 10:58 AM

lmao thats even better than the first post on the poll lol

pirate4state
10-07-2006, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by Boosty_Hondo
lmao thats even better than the first post on the poll lol :D :D hee hee Who do you guys play next??

District303aPastPlayer
10-07-2006, 11:02 AM
:D :D hee hee Who do you guys play next??

who do we have next week, and is it a home game?

Blastoderm55
10-07-2006, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
who do we have next week, and is it a home game?

Orange Grove in OG. Goliad played them tough last night.

pirate4state
10-07-2006, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
who do we have next week, and is it a home game? :doh: We travel to Orange Grove. Gonna have to leave Sinton at 2:30 just to get a seat!! :hairpunk: LOL!

Next week is when we find out if our pre-district schedule helped us any and if Orange Grove's hurt them. ;)

District303aPastPlayer
10-07-2006, 11:08 AM
:doh: We travel to Orange Grove. Gonna have to leave Sinton at 2:30 just to get a seat!! :hairpunk: LOL!

Next week is when we find out if our pre-district schedule helped us any and if Orange Grove's hurt them. ;)

I dont want to go all the way to OG. i may go next door to Odem... or with my dad again...

Boosty_Hondo
10-07-2006, 12:04 PM
:D :D hee hee Who do you guys play next??

we play Bye i do not know if we are gonna be able to win this one its gonna be a good game everyone should come out and watch it i say hondo by 7 ..... :inlove: :inlove:

sweetwater07
10-07-2006, 12:10 PM
whole 2nd half 2nd and 3rd string was in and they had a never stopping clock cause the game was getting to bad

look who yall played......does region 4 not harbor any other good teams besides cuero??
thats like us playing merkel

Boosty_Hondo
10-07-2006, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
look who yall played......does region 4 not harbor any other good teams besides cuero??

omg seriously do u wanna stop talking crap about hondo???thats all u do ... do u not have a life??? if u dont u should really get one it so much more fun

sweetwater07
10-07-2006, 12:21 PM
omg seriously do u wanna stop talking crap about hondo???thats all u do ... do u not have a life??? if u dont u should really get one it so much more fun

actually yes i do..just got off work and figured i'd take it easy for a while before i do something tonight...as for Hondo...i'll give yalls props for a win..but not much more than that..yall beg for credit..yet yalls schedule is not much more than a stroll through the park....i wouldn't have yall anywhere near top 10 if it was my rating..but apparently yall have impressed somebody to put yall that high..as you said previous.....so congrats on the win and good luck in two weeks

Boosty_Hondo
10-07-2006, 12:25 PM
actually yes i do..just got off work and figured i'd take it easy for a while before i do something tonight...as for Hondo...i'll give yalls props for a win..but not much more than that..yall beg for credit..yet yalls schedule is not much more than a stroll through the park....i wouldn't have yall anywhere near top 10 if it was my rating..but apparently yall have impressed somebody to put yall that high..as you said previous.....so congrats on the win and good luck in two weeks

we are not begging for credit i was just simply posting the story and the score nothng wrong with that gets done all the time and i know some of there scheduele is easy but thats what u get for not having very many strong teams in your area and hondo coaches dont like to travel far cause we do that in district thats the main reason that they dont have a strong scheduele ...thanks for the congrats and good luck

MHSvarsity2007
10-16-2006, 01:23 AM

hondo isn't the only town he bashes...merkel seems to be brought up in every single post as well.

dirtydan
10-16-2006, 01:49 AM

I believe an owl is still part of the bird family; and i like my bird simmered over rice, and well done.

big daddy russ
10-16-2006, 02:13 AM
ROFL.

Nope. They all suck, much like Decatur.