PDA

View Full Version : Iowa Park 38 - Comanche 20

GreenMonster
10-07-2006, 08:39 AM
This game should be called "A tale of 2 halves." It was all Comanche in the first half as they took a 20 - 3 lead with them into halftime. Then Iowa Park came out and scored 35 unanswered points to claim a 38 - 20 victory. Craziness.

hawkfan
10-07-2006, 08:45 AM
I don't think they can let Burk get up like that next week.

GreenMonster
10-07-2006, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by hawkfan
I don't think they can let Burk get up like that next week.

I don't think so either, but I do know that the style of play IP likes to play is one that tends to get them back into the game late. You pound on somebody for so long and eventually they will start to break apart.

Cameron Crazy
10-07-2006, 09:59 PM
Nice win hawks!!

hawkfan
10-07-2006, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
I don't think so either, but I do know that the style of play IP likes to play is one that tends to get them back into the game late. You pound on somebody for so long and eventually they will start to break apart.

I agree, and even though I love to see a good running team, I wish they would thorow a little more. One of these days they will face a team that they can't run against, whether it is some good defensive lineman or stud linebackers. Then they will need to throw and won't be able too.

thewyliefan
10-08-2006, 12:41 AM
like when they played wylie:)

GreenMonster
10-08-2006, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by thewyliefan
like when they played wylie:)

You can have diarhea of the mouth if you want to, but if you are honest with yourself when you think back on that game you will realize that Wylie wasn't very good then either. Gary Edwards was the difference maker. That dude is a special player.

thewyliefan
10-08-2006, 02:00 AM
uhhh....ok?

injuredinmelee
10-08-2006, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
You can have diarhea of the mouth if you want to, but if you are honest with yourself when you think back on that game you will realize that Wylie wasn't very good then either. Gary Edwards was the difference maker. That dude is a special player.

we were brutal then. Thank goodness for that kick return.