PDA

View Full Version : OU Sucks

Old Tiger
10-07-2006, 07:43 AM
Just to let all you know :D

I'm excited about the game.

wedo
10-07-2006, 08:11 AM
HOOK ' EM BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CenTexSports
10-07-2006, 08:31 AM
Pulling for Texas but Peterson runs for 150 and OU wins 17 - 14.

lostaussie
10-07-2006, 08:31 AM
I hope you guys are just as excited after it's over. This is one of those games I love. I'm gonna have a few cold ones and root for NOBODY. Then listen to the loser cry after the game:D Good luck horn fans. I get a little feeling you will need it.

Pball
10-07-2006, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by lostaussie
I hope you guys are just as excited after it's over. This is one of those games I love. I'm gonna have a few cold ones and root for NOBODY. Then listen to the loser cry after the game:D Good luck horn fans. I get a little feeling you will need it.

I am pulling for the Horns to win but I am also a big Peterson fan. This game could be a lot closer then people think, especially if Peterson has a good game.........

lostaussie
10-07-2006, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by Pball
I am pulling for the Horns to win but I am also a big Peterson fan. This game could be a lot closer then people think, especially if Peterson has a good game......... off subject...........Pball you a Palestine fan or from Westwood? and does Westwood really have a chance? i personally just can't see it.

Pball
10-07-2006, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by lostaussie
off subject...........Pball you a Palestine fan or from Westwood? and does Westwood really have a chance? i personally just can't see it.

I am a Palestine fan and I guess anybody has a chance.

WW does have a good offense, just not very good on defense. Offense is fun but defense wins the close games. Palestine is very good on both sides of the ball. I am picking Palestine by more then two TD's....... The whole town will be at this game.....

lostaussie
10-07-2006, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by Pball
I am picking Palestine by more then two TD's i would agree with that