PDA

View Full Version : Buckeyes lose 2 recievers

lostaussie
10-07-2006, 07:05 AM
from smoaky.com

I just spoke with Gilmer head coach Jeff Traylor.........
and he confirmed blue-chip wide receiver/cornerback Curtis Brown was on crutches after an injury in the first half. He couldn't get into specifics, and I didn't ask him too, but he did say Brown would undergo an MRI sometime soon.

Smoaky

Buckeyes also lost wideout Jake Ashley for at least remainder of regular seson with a broken collarbone:(

Old Green
10-07-2006, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by lostaussie
from smoaky.com

I just spoke with Gilmer head coach Jeff Traylor.........
and he confirmed blue-chip wide receiver/cornerback Curtis Brown was on crutches after an injury in the first half. He couldn't get into specifics, and I didn't ask him too, but he did say Brown would undergo an MRI sometime soon.

Smoaky

Buckeyes also lost wideout Jake Ashley for at least remainder of regular seson with a broken collarbone:( I hate to hear this. There seems to be alot of injuries this year with everyone.
I'm praying for a speedy recovery for all players.

Old Tiger
10-07-2006, 07:44 AM
I hope Curtis and the other guy has a speedy recovery!

District303aPastPlayer
10-07-2006, 10:01 AM
I hope for Curtis and his scholarship its just a tweaked knee or ankle and nothing major...

Gobbla2001
10-07-2006, 10:10 AM
hate to see this, know how you guys feel for sure, got two on our sidelines...

but Gilmer's more than two receivers so it's good... hopefully they'll be back by the playoffs and the other guys can get some quality PT in district...

Hell, I was looking last night during the game and noticed one of our drill team members with a large knee-brace on limpin' around, a color-guard was on crutches and our drum-major was on crutches...

Told OG I may not go to anymore games in fear of breaking something while I'm there...

District303aPastPlayer
10-07-2006, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
hate to see this, know how you guys feel for sure, got two on our sidelines...

but Gilmer's more than two receivers so it's good... hopefully they'll be back by the playoffs and the other guys can get some quality PT in district...

Hell, I was looking last night during the game and noticed one of our drill team members with a large knee-brace on limpin' around, a color-guard was on crutches and our drum-major was on crutches...

Told OG I may not go to anymore games in fear of breaking something while I'm there...

ya might get caught on the fence, try pullin away and fall :eek:

Gobbla2001
10-07-2006, 10:25 AM
I'm just an ubiased kinda guy... Gilmer has good fans I don't mind being nice :D