PDA

View Full Version : West Oso vs San Diego

District303aPastPlayer
10-06-2006, 11:59 PM
West Oso wins on Homecoming.... 69-6... thing about west oso... they only have 23 suited varsity players... They have this one kid, #10, a Katrina Kid who is an absolute STUD. Kid did the Reggie Bush move, where you stop on a dime, step back, and cut across the field about 3-4 times on long runs... one of the best backs ive seen in a while.

On a side note... i witnessed history... a sequence of Six plays went like this:

San Deigo 1st and Goal... down to the 3
San Diego 2nd and Goal... down to the 1
SD 3rd and Goal... stopped on the 1.
SD 4th and Goal... stopped on the 1.
West Oso 1st and Ten going the opposite direction... 99 Yard TD Run by #33 (another stud)
Ensuing kickoff taken all the way back for a TD run.

West Oso runs a weird system, they have two VERY capable QBs who they rotate in and out. both can throw, both can run. Their bread and butter play is a two back option taken from a Big XII playbook. QB with backs in each direction... Right Back goes left... and left back becomes the option man, going to the right hand side behind the QB... it works... but once you stop it.. they run a moving pocket roll out play.. and their WRs, when they are wide open, will drop passes, when they are covered tight... will catch them...

this concludes my scouting report, i hope piratebg approves

District303aPastPlayer
10-07-2006, 10:59 AM
ttt for piratebg if he ever gets on today.

luvhoops34
10-07-2006, 11:01 AM
Who's the coach for West Oso?

District303aPastPlayer
10-07-2006, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
Who's the coach for West Oso?

Mark Guess

District303aPastPlayer
10-08-2006, 02:27 PM
so i did my research on this game.
4 WO players scored 2 TDs a piece. One kid had 2 Rushes for 2 TDs. (the guy mentioned above). WO almost put up 700 yards of Offense.. why they would need to, i dont know, but they were playing a Jr High team out there. im done with this game for hte weekend... next up, OG research :)

SintonFan_inAustin
10-08-2006, 03:02 PM
[i] next up, OG research :) [/B]

they have some speed in the backfield and thats the only thing that might give Sinton D some problems is they throw to the backs coming out of the backfield. Dont see OG hanging in there with Sinton for the whole game.

Phil C
10-08-2006, 04:56 PM
BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR!!