PDA

View Full Version : ok so this is something to think about

CHS_CG
10-06-2006, 08:59 PM
I am watchin Dateline NBC and they are doing a show on adults who meet underage girls online. These men are doctors, military men, computer techs, all kinds of people. Some of these guys have only talked to the "girl" for 3 days others JUST A DAY. Wow... makes you look at people in respected positions a lot different!

SWMustang
10-06-2006, 09:03 PM
I just finished watching that. All I can say is...wow! I had no idea that many morons would do something that stupid. The doctor? I would like to hear how explains that to his wife

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-06-2006, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
I am watchin Dateline NBC and they are doing a show on adults who meet underage girls online. These men are doctors, military men, computer techs, all kinds of people. Some of these guys have only talked to the "girl" for 3 days others JUST A DAY. Wow... makes you look at people in respected positions a lot different!

Yeah, and look at Representative Foley from Florida....A man who left the House floor to solicit sex online to young boys and girls...just kids...There are some sick people out there in the world, and I think they do it because they actually think they can get away with it as they are in a position of power.

Bullaholic
10-06-2006, 09:10 PM
Unfortunately, T, there is no stereotype for a pervert. They come in all sizes, shapes, and colors. They also span the socio-economic spectrum.

CHS_CG
10-06-2006, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by SWMustang
I just finished watching that. All I can say is...wow! I had no idea that many morons would do something that stupid. The doctor? I would like to hear how explains that to his wife

seriously... that was just creepy. if i were i'd be worried about what his community is gunna think with him being a respected doctor

SWMustang
10-06-2006, 09:19 PM
that was all being filmed in san fransissy. He'll be applauded for facing his "addiction" and their will be a public outcry about why society thinks it's wrong to have sex with 13 year olds.