PDA

View Full Version : McNabb, McNair, Johnson, and Gannon

cunbed10
01-13-2003, 02:50 PM
The final 4 of the NFL, who will Prevaile?

The Chosen 1
01-13-2003, 05:22 PM
I believe the word is PREVAIL!

Anyway, the winning quarterback will be..........
Brad Johnson.

The Tampa Bay QB will win simply because he can make plays with those around him and not just by himself like McNabb, McNair, and Gannon whose team lives and dies by their passing game. I admit that Pittman and Alstott arent the best, but they do just enough to win and with Tampa Bay's defense, that is just what they need to go for it all.

Keith7
01-13-2003, 05:57 PM
The Chosen 1:
I believe the word is PREVAIL!

Anyway, the winning quarterback will be..........
Brad Johnson.

The Tampa Bay QB will win simply because he can make plays with those around him and not just by himself like McNabb, McNair, and Gannon whose team lives and dies by their passing game. I admit that Pittman and Alstott arent the best, but they do just enough to win and with Tampa Bay's defense, that is just what they need to go for it all.I've tryed to be quiet lately but i had to reply to this one.. all these other teams lives and dies by there passing game??? and your sayin Tampa bay doesnt?? because your tlakin about the 28th ranked rushing offense in Tampa.. Tampa doesnt have the offense to over come the Eagle's defense.. and you say all these other teams are dont have anyone else around them but they all have rushers with 950+'s yards.. Tampa's leading rusher has 718 yards... Tampa bay wont make it to the super bowl, Philidephia already beat them this year, and will do it a again

Philidelphia and McNabb will win it all

<small>[ January 13, 2003, 05:00 PM: Message edited by: Keith7 ]</small>

X21AAAPlayer
01-13-2003, 07:29 PM
Well I have to disagree. I think Tampa has what it takes to win it all. They have done great this year and it's their time to shine. The Eagles will not be able to pass the ball with Tampa's D-Line sacking the Quarterback the entire game. Philadelphia is a great team, so is Tampa. But Tampa will prevail by using their Defense and their agility. :D

X21AAAPlayer
01-13-2003, 07:30 PM
Well I have to disagree. I think Tampa has what it takes to win it all. They have done great this year and it's their time to shine. The Eagles will not be able to pass the ball with Tampa's D-Line sacking the Quarterback the entire game. Philadelphia is a great team, so is Tampa. But Tampa will prevail by using their Defense and their agility. :D

Keith7
01-13-2003, 07:31 PM
I'm sure if you payed attention to tampa bay this season you would know that one way to beat them is to run right at them.. and the Eagles did that earlier this year to beat them.. the eagles can do this again with a decent running attack.. they take the game..

big daddy russ
01-14-2003, 04:19 AM
Anyone else hear the breaking news? McNair's ballsack just fell off...

He starts this weekend anyways. Oilers roll to the title.

<small>[ January 14, 2003, 03:23 AM: Message edited by: big daddy russ ]</small>

X21AAAPlayer
01-14-2003, 06:12 PM
I don't think Tampa is going to be beaten twice by the same game scheme. I could be wrong but Im guessing that since philly did this to them earlier in the season, they will be prepared for it this time around. Win or lose this is sure to be one of the best games in the NFL this season.

Keith7
01-14-2003, 06:21 PM
X21AAAPlayer:
I don't think Tampa is going to be beaten twice by the same game scheme. I could be wrong but Im guessing that since philly did this to them earlier in the season, they will be prepared for it this time around. Win or lose this is sure to be one of the best games in the NFL this season.Tampa lost twice to New Orleans during the season using that scheme.. Duece McAlister had 100 yards in both games..

X21AAAPlayer
01-15-2003, 09:34 PM
Yeah I suppose you are right. It might just be one of those games you have to wait out and see what happens. Predictions may be proven wrong and game schemes wrecked. Who knows.. they may win, they may lose... either way its going to be a fight to the end.

Keith7
01-15-2003, 10:07 PM
true true

cunbed10
01-16-2003, 08:11 AM
Thanks! for the proof reading Chosen 1 on prevail, now if I'm not mistaking Allstott arent the best (arent) is this a rent are not or what?
We do agree Philly will win, keep your red marker out for proof reading in the future,because I will be making more mistakes. :D :D wink

crzyjournalist03
01-16-2003, 10:07 PM
I can't help reading this topic's title without seeing Johnson stick out. I don't mean any offense to Brad Johnson, but to me, when I read those names, I can't help but hear an old Sesame Street song in my head:

"One of these things does not belong here. Three of these things are kind of the same. One of these things just doesn't belong here, now it's time to play our game...time to play our game."

The funny part to me is that Johnson's team may be the best all-around team of the four. I think all four are deserving to be where they are, and it should be very interesting to see how things pan out. Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing Oakland-Tampa just because their fans are so interesting, and wouldn't it be interesting to see Jon Gruden facing the team he left in the Super Bowl???

Keith7
01-16-2003, 10:26 PM
crzyjournalist03:
I can't help reading this topic's title without seeing Johnson stick out. I don't mean any offense to Brad Johnson, but to me, when I read those names, I can't help but hear an old Sesame Street song in my head:

"One of these things does not belong here. Three of these things are kind of the same. One of these things just doesn't belong here, now it's time to play our game...time to play our game."

The funny part to me is that Johnson's team may be the best all-around team of the four. I think all four are deserving to be where they are, and it should be very interesting to see how things pan out. Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing Oakland-Tampa just because their fans are so interesting, and wouldn't it be interesting to see Jon Gruden facing the team he left in the Super Bowl???Philadelphia has more notorious fans the tampa

The Chosen 1
01-17-2003, 09:28 AM
Ok cunbed,

I should have said that I agree that BOTH Pittman and Alstott are not the best, but they are both extremely productive backs in Gruden's system. Happy Now?

Anyway, why shouldn't Tampa Bay win?
All around if you take all that Tampa Bay has, are they not the best all-around team in the NFL?

For Philly fans,
Don't give me this garbage about McNabb being this or that, or about Staley or the rest of the players on the No-Name offense. You beat Atlanta because they haven't matured as a team yet. You won't do the same to the Bucs. Tampa will not lay down and die for a team that honestly does not deserve to win. The NASCAR division that Tampa Bay comes out of (Tampa Bay, Atlanta, New Orleans, and Carolina) isn't the best competition, but neither is the NFC least.

Tampa Bay will win, but not easily. Philly is devastating at the Vet, but the City of Brotherly shove will play host to the future NFC champs.

Tampa Bay 20, Philly 18

sprinklerman
01-19-2003, 10:25 AM
Watch the old dogs teach the pups a thing or two, GO RAIDERS!!!!!!!