PDA

View Full Version : West Texas Picks For Tonight

Curly
10-06-2006, 10:57 AM
With Bubba Joe out for the year - I figured I would take up some slack for him and old Quail Killer, gee I miss those guys

anyway here goes

1. Clyde @ Burkburnet- going with the Clyde Bulldogs and a road trip win.

2. Breck @ Vernon - another road trip win with the Buckaroos staying perfect, them cowboys is for real this year.

3. Wylie v Wimberly @ Texas Std. is this right ? this game is at Texas Std. or do they call the Wimberly home field Texans Std. either way the West Texas Wylie Bulldogs win the battle of former recent 3 A champions.

4. Borger @ Sweetwater the Big Red Mustangs get win # 600 for this historic program in the Mustang Bowl in front of a Homecoming Crowd
Everyone at the Dance after the game will be happy

5. Comanche @ Iowa Park- going with the green Hawks in this matchup

6. Lamesa @ Seminole- Indians from Seminole get the win here.

7. Brownfield @ Greenwood- the Rangers in babyblue and red win this game

8. Big Spring @ Andrews - two once proud programs just looking to win a game, going with the Andrews team here.

9. Snyder @ Estacado- looks like the Tigers have the ship back on course now - give the black and gold cats a win here.

10. Pecos @ Monahans- Midnight is coming for the Pecos boys tonight
Monahans by as much as they want in this far West Texas match up

Ranger Mom
10-06-2006, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by Curly
With Bubba Joe out for the year - I figured I would take up some slack for him and old Quail Killer, gee I miss those guys

7. Brownfield @ Greenwood- the Rangers in babyblue and red win this game

You need to get out more....Greenwood hasn't been babyblue and red for 6 years now!!

Adidas410s
10-06-2006, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
You need to get out more....Greenwood hasn't been babyblue and red for 6 years now!!

SHOW SOME COMPASSION!!! :mad:

Ranger Mom
10-06-2006, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
SHOW SOME COMPASSION!!! :mad:

Get your own material!

DaHop72
10-06-2006, 11:11 AM
Get your own material! true....true....:D :D

Ranger Mom
10-06-2006, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
true....true....:D :D

LOL!!!!! YOU TOO!!:) :p

Lobo10
10-06-2006, 11:15 AM
I'll take Wylie
Monahans
Greenwood
Snyder
Sweetwater gets 600

then Big Spring over Andrews in what use to be a great rivalry in 4A

vet93
10-06-2006, 12:14 PM
I know that it is 2a...but how about Jim Ned @ Ballinger

STANG RED
10-06-2006, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by vet93
I know that it is 2a...but how about Jim Ned @ Ballinger

Ballingers at home, and have been scoring alot of points. Jim Ned seems to be up and down.
Ballinger 35
Jim Ned 14

Bubba-Joe
10-06-2006, 12:29 PM
Dang ole Cousin Curly he aint got to much goin on the ole Football knowledge, he is a heck of a quail hunter, and plays a mean guitar but he is a little out of his element in the pickin games buisness

Ranger Mother - sorry about the color scheme fo-paw I think thats what that was......... I heard some french boy say that once, you know me I always thougth Fo Paw was a present you gave to your Granddaddy at Christmas ( anyways)

The boy got a few right lets take a look see here how Ole Bubba Joe would pickem

1. Clyde @ Burkburnet- going with the Clyde Bulldogs and a road trip win. (Bubba agrees)

2. Breck @ Vernon - another road trip win with the Buckaroos staying perfect, them cowboys is for real this year.(Bubba gives the hometown Lions this win)

3. Wylie v Wimberly @ Texas Std. is this right ? this game is at Texas Std. or do they call the Wimberly home field Texans Std. either way the West Texas Wylie Bulldogs win the battle of former recent 3 A champions. (Nope Wimberly gets the Bubba nod)

4. Borger @ Sweetwater the Big Red Mustangs get win # 600 for this historic program in the Mustang Bowl in front of a Homecoming Crowd
Everyone at the Dance after the game will be happy ( There aint no dancin in Nolan County anymore but the boy is right on the winner of this game)

5. Comanche @ Iowa Park- going with the green Hawks in this matchup (Bubba says good call)

6. Lamesa @ Seminole- Indians from Seminole get the win here. ( Bubba wouldn't pick this game - who cares)

7. Brownfield @ Greenwood- the Rangers in babyblue and red win this game ( always wondered why GREENwood wasn't Green and some other color my self Bubba stays with the Rangers no matter what color they wear)

8. Big Spring @ Andrews - two once proud programs just looking to win a game, going with the Andrews team here.( Again Bubba wouldn't want to call this game)

9. Snyder @ Estacado- looks like the Tigers have the ship back on course now - give the black and gold cats a win here. Bubba aint pick snyder to win nothing, maybe Estacado can pick up a tie or a cancelled game)

10. Pecos @ Monahans- Midnight is coming for the Pecos boys tonight
Monahans by as much as they want in this far West Texas match up
(Bubba thinks that running back for Pecos could be the difference here but going with the Lobos fer now)

Okay lets see how this goes
Thanks again Curly

VWG
10-06-2006, 12:39 PM
Way off on that Clyde road win.
Burk easily wins this one. Clyde has a good running back, but Nate Brown from Burk is one of the best in Region I.
Burk by 4 TD's.

injuredinmelee
10-06-2006, 12:54 PM
Yeah i think Clyde gets hammered tonight. At least they are finally playing a quality opponent in their own classification.

Vernon wins tonight also.

WTF-82
10-06-2006, 01:53 PM
GO LOBOES / BIG GAME THIS IS A BIG TIME RIVALRY HERE.

ML05
10-06-2006, 04:03 PM
Sweetwater big over Borger
The Seminole Indians over the Lamesa Carrots
Greenwood big over Brownfield
Andrews over Big Spring
Snyder over Estacado
Monahans big over Pecos, but I'm looking for a closer game than the scoreboard will show.

westtexasfbfan
10-07-2006, 09:58 AM
You need to get out more....Greenwood hasn't been babyblue and red for 6 years now!! It's really sad that the school changed the school colors without taking a vote on it.