PDA

View Full Version : The Streak Continues......

Dogman_1969
10-05-2006, 09:42 PM
The Rockdale Freshman won tonight at home against a tough Robinson Rocket team 29-14. Robinson was 4-0 but I don't know if they were undefeated before this game. Both teams played hard. The Tigers trailed for the first time this year in the second quarter 14-9 but moved the ball down the field and scored and never looked back.

The Streak Continues.............

fireman1
10-06-2006, 09:11 AM
Wharton freshman were undefeted since 7th grade but they lost to El Campo this year

injuredinmelee
10-06-2006, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by Dogman_1969
The Rockdale Freshman won tonight at home against a tough Robinson Rocket team 29-14. Robinson was 4-0 but I don't know if they were undefeated before this game. Both teams played hard. The Tigers trailed for the first time this year in the second quarter 14-9 but moved the ball down the field and scored and never looked back.

The Streak Continues.............

if they were 4-0 im guessing undefeated...

Dogman_1969
10-06-2006, 12:50 PM
I just found out they were undefeated but had two 0-0 ties this year. So they were 3-0-2 on the year until last night. The young Tigers are 6-0 this year.

The Streak Continues.......

Next game on the road at Liberty Hill.......

Johnny Utah
10-07-2006, 10:38 AM
Congrats and good luck. Is the Frosh QB on the varsity? Sounds as if the Tiger V almost took Robinson. Good luck against LH.

Gobbla2001
10-07-2006, 10:46 AM
(on the subject of streaking)

"Everybody's doing it"

http://www.ericwebster.net/images/archives/streaking_old_school.jpg

Congrats little tigers...

Old Tiger
10-07-2006, 07:48 PM
Joseph Sanders should recieve more reps on varsity:rolleyes:

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-07-2006, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
Joseph Sanders should recieve more reps on varsity:rolleyes:
He should be playing every down of offense.....

on the freshman team.

Old Tiger
10-07-2006, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
He should be playing every down of offense.....

on the freshman team. Nah..this varsity experience will only make him better next year. Our sophomore year helped us out a lot when we were juniors and pretty much he's will be the QB for the next three years soph-senior year. Four years of varsity experience won't hurt him in the recruiting process either.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-07-2006, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
Nah..this varsity experience will only make him better next year. Our sophomore year helped us out a lot when we were juniors and pretty much he's will be the QB for the next three years soph-senior year. Four years of varsity experience won't hurt him in the recruiting process either.

I think that a healthy sophomore quarterback Mark Drake has a legitimate shot at being the man under center for Rockdale for the next two years.....I've seen the kid in action and I'm confident in his abilities and leadership qualities that he will get the job done. It is a definate possibility that Sanders will not start until his senior year. I think the only reason that Sanders is up there now and Drake isn't is because Mark fractured his ankle.

87 TIGER
10-08-2006, 02:44 AM
I think that a healthy sophomore quarterback Mark Drake has a legitimate shot at being the man under center for Rockdale for the next two years.....I've seen the kid in action and I'm confident in his abilities and leadership qualities that he will get the job done. It is a definate possibility that Sanders will not start until his senior year. I think the only reason that Sanders is up there now and Drake isn't is because Mark fractured his ankle. Joe Joe is our QB next year no doubt.There was never any talk of moving Drake up when he was healthy, now he is losing a whole year of playing time. I've been to almost every game the Freshman have played since 7th & watched Drake all of his 8th & most of 9th. Not taking anything away from anybody , but Joe is on Varsity for a reason and the coach has already seen it. My opinion Miller has already picked the future QB

Johnny Utah
10-08-2006, 10:29 AM
Is the Sanders kid a son of Allen Sanders? Will be nice to have all those talented kids to choose from in the coming years. Go Tigers.

87 TIGER
10-08-2006, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by Johnny Utah
Is the Sanders kid a son of Allen Sanders? Will be nice to have all those talented kids to choose from in the coming years. Go Tigers. yes

tiger_94
10-08-2006, 01:56 PM
I think that a healthy sophomore quarterback Mark Drake has a legitimate shot at being the man under center for Rockdale for the next two years.....I've seen the kid in action and I'm confident in his abilities and leadership qualities that he will get the job done. It is a definate possibility that Sanders will not start until his senior year. I think the only reason that Sanders is up there now and Drake isn't is because Mark fractured his ankle.

I think Joe will be the qb next year because he can run and pass, I know that Drake works hard enough that he will find a spot somewhere on the field next year