PDA

View Full Version : Navasota @ Coldspring-Oakhurst

big daddy russ
10-05-2006, 08:09 PM
Judging from their schedules, this may be a game worth watching. Madisonville, their lone similar opponent, beat both by similar scores.

I live two miles outside of Oakhurst, and the school's (supposedly) only about 15-20 minutes away. Anyone else going or know anything about these teams?

AggieJohn
10-05-2006, 09:10 PM
don't go to coldsprings russ, you WON'T find your way back...the high school is like in the back boonies and is hard to find......

but they have great golf.......

coiled2strike
10-06-2006, 02:02 PM
i've heard the golf is awesome as well...royal something or other, right on the lake and a great price...

does anyone have an opinion about this game...the rattlers will have to stop the power run, their weakness...and the trojans will have to stop a multi-dimentional attack from the rattlers...

UPanIN
10-06-2006, 03:32 PM
Last chance for a Rattler "W" until Smithville I'm afraid.

The Rattlers have beaten two below average teams and didn't fair well with the two teams that are average or a little above.

The talent is not there this year.:dispntd:

AggieJohn
10-06-2006, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by coiled2strike
i've heard the golf is awesome as well...royal something or other, right on the lake and a great price...

does anyone have an opinion about this game...the rattlers will have to stop the power run, their weakness...and the trojans will have to stop a multi-dimentional attack from the rattlers... royal lake or something...it's one of the few golf course i've been too that you have to have a gasoline golf cart to get up some of those steep steps

mistanice
10-06-2006, 06:18 PM
Anyone ever heard of Whispering Pines golf course?

pantherpop
10-06-2006, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
royal lake or something...it's one of the few golf course i've been too that you have to have a gasoline golf cart to get up some of those steep steps
Its either Cape Royal or Port Royal. Nice course.

j_dog
10-06-2006, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by pantherpop
Its either Cape Royal or Port Royal. Nice course.
Cape Royal.