PDA

View Full Version : Doctors Orders

TheDOCTORdre
10-05-2006, 03:54 PM
Howdy Howdy folks and welcome to the Office. Today is Thursday October 5th 2006. According to the Doctor's Daily Calendar it is "National Come and Take It Day." On October 2nd, 1835 the Battle of Gonzales took place and the "Come and Take It" Falg was flown by the Texas Army. So this day is used to remeber the start of the Texas Revolution. Here is a link with some history on "Come and Take It"
Link (http://www.comeandtakeit.com/txhist.html)

Well this weekend we see 4 College football games with Top 25 teams competing against each other:
(9)LSU @ (5)Florida
(13)Tennesse @ (10)Georgia
(11)Oregon @ (16)Cal
and of course the Red River Shootout
(7)Texas @ (14)Oklahoma

So here are my picks for the games: Florida by 8, Tennessee by 14, Cal by 11, and Texas by 17.

In the NFL here are my 4 Games of the week
NYJ @ Jacksonville
Baltimore @ Denver
Pittsburgh @ San Diego
and of course
Dallas @ Philadelphia

I'll go with Jacksonville by 4, Baltimore by 9, San Diego by 12, and Dallas by 6

Apperently no one has a birthday today on the DL, so we will not take the time to wish anyone a happy birthday today.

And on that the Doctor sends you off on your way with the Quote of the Day
"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds."
-Albert Einstein

Well the good Doc hopes that you have a Tremendous Thursday. If you got any questions, comment or concerns just post them here and the Doctor will be glad to address them. Take care folks, from your friendly neighborhood Doctor.

***DO YOU HAVE A SUBJECT THAT YOU WANT DRE TO ADDRESS ON THE DOCTOR'S ORDERS? IF SO JUST PM HIM AND YOU MAY JUST SEE A TOPIC YOU WANT ON THE DOCTOR'S ORDERS***