injuredinmelee
10-05-2006, 11:50 AM
getting pumped i can see... HOOK EM!!!

Phil C
10-05-2006, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by KTJ
OU sucks

That is all.

Stay focused KTJ! We need to win this one.

Phil C
10-05-2006, 11:58 AM
I hope Texas wins but I once saw the great 1955 musical Oklahoma. The scenery in it is beautiful. I went to Oklahoma once and the scenery in the movie was just like the real scenery in Oklahoma. On the way back we stopped at a convenience store in Oklahoma and bough some soda water. Then we crossed the Red River back into Texas.

RMAC
10-05-2006, 12:00 PM
That's quite the story Phil, quite the story indeed.

NateDawg39
10-05-2006, 12:07 PM
Yeah on my way back from Indiana this summer my battery died while 45 minutes from the Texas border...I had to wait 2 hours to get a new battery cause the nearest one was in Gainesville!! At a wal-mart!! I hate it there!:mad:

bullfrog_alumni_02
10-05-2006, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
I hope Texas wins but I once saw the great 1955 musical Oklahoma. The scenery in it is beautiful. I went to Oklahoma once and the scenery in the movie was just like the real scenery in Oklahoma. On the way back we stopped at a convenience store in Oklahoma and bough some soda water. Then we crossed the Red River back into Texas. phil..i generally agree with all of your posts...however, this one...not so much. nothing in choklahoma is beautiful, that is reserved for things like Texas winning the national championship. thats beautiful. everything about that place makes my skin crawl. i dont see how anyone could ever think that place was a nice place to settle. this is my opinion. and in light of this rivalry being based on hate...this is exactly why i posted this, most other times id keep this to myself.

BTEXDAD
10-05-2006, 01:25 PM
show some respect to OU. They are adding new classes all the time to improve opportunities for students.
Now have Mobile Home Building 102 to go along with 101. New class includes indoor plumbing.
Have also added Geneology as an elective. Currently trying to disprove the myth that Oklahoma has only one family tree.

bullfrog_alumni_02
10-05-2006, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by BTEXDAD
show some respect to OU. They are adding new classes all the time to improve opportunities for students.
Now have Mobile Home Building 102 to go along with 101. New class includes indoor plumbing.
Have also added Geneology as an elective. Currently trying to disprove the myth that Oklahoma has only one family tree. hahahahahaha:D

SintonFan_inAustin
10-05-2006, 01:30 PM
has anybody tasted the new beer that was made in austin called OU sucks

injuredinmelee
10-05-2006, 01:31 PM
I hope Texas wins but I once saw the great 1955 musical Oklahoma. The scenery in it is beautiful. I went to Oklahoma once and the scenery in the movie was just like the real scenery in Oklahoma. On the way back we stopped at a convenience store in Oklahoma and bough some soda water. Then we crossed the Red River back into Texas.

Phil has been in the sauce again!

SintonFan
10-05-2006, 01:37 PM
ROFL! Isn't Oklahoma the musical the one with all those "fancy" cowboys singing their wittle hearts out? I sense something underlying in your recollection.;)

Bull19
10-05-2006, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin

AS A MATTER A FACT YES,,,ITS SEEMS TO BURN THE NOSTRILS, ACTUALLY I REALLY THINK THAT ITS PURE GASOLINE

STANG RED
10-05-2006, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
ROFL! Isn't Oklahoma the musical the one with all those "fancy" cowboys singing their wittle hearts out? I sense something underlying in your recollection.;)

Yep, I think them was some pre-brokeback,,,,,,,,,,,,,,brokeback cowboys. :thinking:

Old Tiger
10-05-2006, 03:54 PM
lol

KTJ
10-05-2006, 10:33 PM
Yup. This was just confirmed today.

AP Wire is all over it.

BreckTxLonghorn
10-06-2006, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin

It was sold out by 5pm at Central Market. We were on our way to get multiple cases around 7. Drove 20 mins to get there. Alllll gone.:(

bullfrog_alumni_02
10-06-2006, 05:19 AM
ok...when i come home...I AM DEFINATELY BUYING A CASE OF THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!