PDA

View Full Version : Possible Downlow POTW Changes this week

injuredinmelee
10-05-2006, 10:04 AM
Do we wait to long to have the voting in the regional polls? Should we start voting sunday morning and then do the statewide voting beginning tuesday? anyone have any thoughts. I have gotten a couple of pms on it. The thing that concerned me was we didnt have many votes on the final poll.

Ranger Mom
10-05-2006, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
Do we wait to long to have the voting in the regional polls? Should we start voting sunday morning and then do the statewide voting beginning tuesday? anyone have any thoughts. I have gotten a couple of pms on it. The thing that concerned me was we didnt have many votes on the final poll.

Was the final poll stickied?? I never even saw it.

If it was, that was why (for me anyway)...there are so many up there, I just skip right over them and not even notice if there is a new one up there!!

Sorry....I will try to do better next time!!

injuredinmelee
10-05-2006, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Was the final poll stickied?? I never even saw it.

If it was, that was why (for me anyway)...there are so many up there, I just skip right over them and not even notice if there is a new one up there!!

Sorry....I will try to do better next time!!

come get your spanking...
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ranger Mom
10-05-2006, 10:15 AM
come get your spanking...
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

LOL!!:D

injuredinmelee
10-05-2006, 10:23 AM
I finally started using my CPAP machine again this week after about a 3 year hiatus. Got a new mask which is much easier to sleep with than the Pilots mask they had given me before and it is amazing how much energy i have. i am even more goofyand nerdy than ever. On the energy part... this morning i walk out to get the paper and the temp is perfect and i have a little bounce in my step and the notion to JOG hit me. My fat arse wanted to jog...

Stownhorse
10-05-2006, 10:46 AM

I think in the final poll some might have been upset that theirs didnt make it lol

injuredinmelee
10-05-2006, 11:46 AM
well all i can tell them is "pull up your panties and give it another try at nomination time. "

Underwater Basketweaver
10-05-2006, 12:13 PM
I finally started using my CPAP machine again this week after about a 3 year hiatus. Got a new mask which is much easier to sleep with than the Pilots mask they had given me before and it is amazing how much energy i have. i am even more goofyand nerdy than ever. On the energy part... this morning i walk out to get the paper and the temp is perfect and i have a little bounce in my step and the notion to JOG hit me. My fat arse wanted to jog...

Uh....:confused: relevance?

injuredinmelee
10-05-2006, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Underwater Basketweaver
Uh....:confused: relevance?

here is how it is relevant....

you worry about yourself and I will worry about me...

why is that every year there is some douche bag from Decatur that whizzes me off?

IHS Fan
10-05-2006, 01:46 PM
back to the original question. sometimes our stats don't hit the paper till sunday, like this week. closing the noms on saturday might leave out some great perfomances.

raider red 2000
10-05-2006, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by IHS Fan
back to the original question. sometimes our stats don't hit the paper till sunday, like this week. closing the noms on saturday might leave out some great perfomances.

i agree.

keep it the way it was.

the only problems with this week's poll.

1. we didnt get to see the crayola and sausage biscuit wrapper certificate.

2. my kid didnt win :)

injuredinmelee
10-05-2006, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by IHS Fan

very good point.