PDA

View Full Version : UWBW's week 5 composite poll?

RMAC
10-05-2006, 01:22 AM
I'm just curious, but where is the poll, UWBW? Yes, perhaps it's a little bad for none of the regulars to not do it themselves, but this is your thing; so where's the poll? I would like to see it, I mean, come on, it's Thursday.

Underwater Basketweaver
10-05-2006, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by RMAC
I'm just curious, but where is the poll, UWBW? Yes, perhaps it's a little bad for none of the regulars to not do it themselves, but this is your thing; so where's the poll? I would like to see it, I mean, come on, it's Thursday.

Sorry it was late this week. As I said in the actual poll, it sucks to have to depend on others to get it together. I try to give them as long as I can to get their polls updated, but 2 of them never got it done to this point anyway.

Adidas410s
10-05-2006, 08:20 AM

SHOW SOME COMPASSION DUMBO!!! :mad:

RMAC
10-05-2006, 01:17 PM
Die slow.

injuredinmelee
10-05-2006, 02:28 PM
Die slow.

do yall have thumb wars at moms house on the weekends?

Adidas410s
10-05-2006, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
do yall have thumb wars at moms house on the weekends?

No...he gets stuck trying to get out the door of his single cab truck. It's quite a pathetic sight really...

injuredinmelee
10-05-2006, 02:39 PM
lik the aggie who drowned when the truck he was riding in rolled into Possum Kindgom. He couldnt gt the tail gate open...

Wow that was lame but all i could come up with.