PDA

View Full Version : Cuero Injury Updates

CueroDad2006
10-04-2006, 07:53 PM
REPORTS ARE MOST WILL BE BACK IN 4 TO 6 WEEKS.
JUST INTIME FOR A GAME OR TWO BEFORE PLAYOFF RUN STARTS.
LOOK FOR ALOT OF 2ND AND 3RD STRING TO PLAY ALOT IN DISTRIC PLAY.

Emerson1
10-04-2006, 07:54 PM
The 2nd and 3rd string is that good?

CueroDad2006
10-04-2006, 07:55 PM
NOT A PROBLEM AT ALL IN THIS DISTRIC

big daddy russ
10-04-2006, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
The 2nd and 3rd string is that good?
Their third string was almost as good as our (Ingleside's) first string last year, and we were a playoff-caliber team in any district in the state.

Mustangpride09
10-04-2006, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Their third string was almost as good as our (Ingleside's) first string last year, and we were a playoff-caliber team in any district in the state.

4-3A?

big daddy russ
10-04-2006, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by Mustangpride09
4-3A?
We would've made a run in 4-3A. We were on about the same level as Sinton.

Let me just put it this way, so you would understand a little better: their second-string would've beat Sinton and Liberty Hill. Their fourth- or fifth-best RB, a soph, was playing DE. He would've started for just about any team in the state. Oh, and he either won state or got second in the 100.

GreenMachine
10-04-2006, 08:46 PM
I feel good about the kids that are out there, but we will need the injured ones back for the long haul.

mrescape43
10-04-2006, 08:59 PM

Let me just put it this way, so you would understand a little better: their second-string would've beat Sinton and Liberty Hill. Their fourth- or fifth-best RB, a soph, was playing DE. He would've started for just about any team in the state. Oh, and he either won state or got second in the 100.

Don't flatter yourself, you'll wouldn't have made the playoffs had you been in 4-3A.

CueroDad2006
10-04-2006, 09:30 PM
The 3rd string RB you were talking about from last years team is now a Jr.
And yes you was second in the 100 meater dash last. Hargrove is his name.And most will see alot of him more and more this year and he will be a big part the the playoff run at tailback.He is 6'2" 220bls. He will be used alot in the playoffs when bad weather or a good "D" that can stop our pass.

Adidas410s
10-04-2006, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by mrescape43
Don't flatter yourself, you'll wouldn't have made the playoffs had you been in 4-3A.

SHOW SOME COMPASSION!!! :mad:

sweetwater07
10-04-2006, 10:57 PM

hmm...i was under the impression that 4-3A was the toughest in the state...1 state champ, 1 quarter final, 1 semifinal

big daddy russ
10-04-2006, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by mrescape43

Did I say we would've? What exactly does a "run" mean to you?

So tell me, what exactly do you know about Ingleside, escape?

Originally posted by sweetwater07
hmm...i was under the impression that 4-3A was the toughest in the state...1 state champ, 1 quarter final, 1 semifinal
You're a senior, eh? Alzheimers getting to you, 'cause I could've sworn that was two years ago.

Do I think we would've made the playoffs last year in District 4? I think we would've had an outside shot, but the chances would've been against us.

Do I think we would've stole one from the Big 3? More than likely.

Do I think Cuero's second string would've won District 4? Maybe not won, but they would've finished no lower than third. They're that good and that deep.