PDA

View Full Version : Wimberley vs. Wylie Game meet n' greet

wimbo_pro
10-04-2006, 06:39 PM
Any of you Wylie fans be interested in meeting at the game? Let's say half time underneath the flagpole? Its near the concession stands, so its easy. There are several Wimberley fans who read these posts but dont post too much who would also like to say hi!!

Adidas410s
10-04-2006, 07:07 PM
I'll be in my usual spot with my black Spurs hat on. Meet you at the usual spot at halftime....

wait...dang alter ego kicked in again! ;)

Sure wish I could make this game...

wimbo_pro
10-04-2006, 09:09 PM
LOL

injuredinmelee
10-04-2006, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
Any of you Wylie fans be interested in meeting at the game? Let's say half time underneath the flagpole? Its near the concession stands, so its easy. There are several Wimberley fans who read these posts but dont post too much who would also like to say hi!!

I just dont think i am gonna make it. I cant drive all that way back that nioght with my son cause I will be too tired. IF i could find someone to help me drive it...

wildstangs
10-04-2006, 09:53 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by injuredinmelee
I just dont think i am gonna make it. I cant drive all that way back that nioght with my son cause I will be too tired. IF i could find someone to help me drive it... [/QUOTE

Road trip?!?! Oh wait...its Sweetwaters homecoming

injuredinmelee
10-04-2006, 09:56 PM
who are they playing this week. I havent really looked for a game close by to attend and we all know im not gonna sit at home on a friday night. We went and watched Jim Ned get the crap kicked out of them by early last weekend. IF yall get the chance go check out early's rb. he is small but fast fast fast and tough.

wildstangs
10-04-2006, 10:03 PM
Borger Bulldogs....Think Jim Ned will be as good as they were during the McCoy days anytime soon?

injuredinmelee
10-04-2006, 10:05 PM
never ever.