PDA

View Full Version : g$$, I have a question to you....

AggieJohn
10-04-2006, 04:27 PM
If Fran divulged in the big 12's coach call on monday that mcgee had a concussion and his policy is that he doesn't divulge injury information unless its season ending, do you think think that McGee might not be playing this weekend?

Why would fran divulge that info? A possible way to speak of the loss

Adidas410s
10-04-2006, 04:39 PM
a slight way of making excuses for the loss?

AggieJohn
10-04-2006, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
a slight way of making excuses for the loss? yeah, after thinking about it....i just wonder why he puts that info on the wire

g$$
10-04-2006, 05:55 PM
My opinion, muck like y'all stated:

Fran does not release injuries unless they are season ending.

Unless, they are an excuse for why he lost another football game!
(at home, big rival, Big 12 opener, lots of unrest, etc.)

Besides the concussion talk, he also has made mention of McGee's wrist being hurt. It all smells funny to me.

Paranoia makes people do things out of the ordinary. The man is coming unraveled at the seams. It could get ugly between now & December.

Edit: I believe McGee plays Saturday, no doubt. Plus, just how bad did Fran make his medical staff look? He said it happened in 2nd quarter when he tucked & ran. I remember a pretty good shot, but nothing out of the ordinary.

AggieJohn
10-05-2006, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by g$$
My opinion, muck like y'all stated:

Fran does not release injuries unless they are season ending.

Unless, they are an excuse for why he lost another football game!
(at home, big rival, Big 12 opener, lots of unrest, etc.)

Besides the concussion talk, he also has made mention of McGee's wrist being hurt. It all smells funny to me.

Paranoia makes people do things out of the ordinary. The man is coming unraveled at the seams. It could get ugly between now & December.

Edit: I believe McGee plays Saturday, no doubt. Plus, just how bad did Fran make his medical staff look? He said it happened in 2nd quarter when he tucked & ran. I remember a pretty good shot, but nothing out of the ordinary.

it's just made for an interesting week....