PDA

View Full Version : Former Brahma #54 laid to rest.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-17-2003, 12:57 PM
Former football player from Bellville, was laid to rest today in Bellville. Matt Hensley, was killed when the truck he was in, ran off the road and hit a light pole, early Sunday morning. Thoughts and prayers go out to Matt's family, and friends. This is very hard on a family to lose someone at a young age. Matt was 24. God bless Matt's soul.

Bellville22
09-17-2003, 03:12 PM
A very sad situation. Always tough to hear about these sort of things, especially when it hits home. Thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

the tigers are back
09-17-2003, 04:38 PM
I stretch my prayers to the family,and i pray that the family stay strong in times like these.We don't know where danger lays,but i just say this we all have a date with death.One thing for sure all we got to is ,to make sure we are ready when GOD calls us out of this old mean world.GOD BLESS THE BEREIF FAMILY of their lost one. :confused:

BrahmaMom
09-17-2003, 08:46 PM
My heart and prayers go out to the family and friends. It is never easy to say goodbye, especially when there was so much ahead for someone so young. Thanks for the reminder to be ready, Tigers are back, b/c we do never know when God will call us.

CentralTxFan
09-17-2003, 08:59 PM
God Bless this young man as he starts his new journey and God Bless the family for their continued journey without their son!

On another note...has anyone heard how the families of the ones killed in Tatum are doing, especially the young man who was driving the truck? My thoughts and prayers have been with them as well.

Old Tiger
09-17-2003, 09:01 PM
My condolances go out to his family and friends.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-18-2003, 04:56 PM
You never know when your time is up, enjoy the life you were given, and pray the good lord will handel it to its fullest!Thanks for the prayer's, and bless each one of you! :)