PDA

View Full Version : i wasnt going to tell this one on myself, but...(NF)

injuredinmelee
10-04-2006, 11:37 AM
... I had the wierdest dream last night. I am going to attribute it to the Allergy medicine.

SO me and addidas, hops, and aggie john for some reason were all wearing burnt orange and watching the Texans play the titans at Reliant and everyone starts screaming and pointing at the jumbo tron that looked suspiciously like the new Godzillatron at DKR. We all look up and Rm and 44inarow are cat fighting in the endzone. There are clothes flying and hair and cussing but nomatter howmany times the bras flew up and away on the screen they never got naked.

JT44
10-04-2006, 11:39 AM
Dude, lay off the downlow for a while:hand:

CHS_CG
10-04-2006, 11:41 AM
wow

AggieJohn
10-04-2006, 11:41 AM
your dreaming of me...wow

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-04-2006, 11:44 AM
That's kind of creepy...

44INAROW
10-04-2006, 11:45 AM
:eek: :eek: Trying to figure out how to respond to that one :D :D

CHS_CG
10-04-2006, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
:eek: :eek: Trying to figure out how to respond to that one :D :D

thats why i left my response to "wow"

Ranger Mom
10-04-2006, 12:02 PM
Those support bras they make these days are awesome!!;)

injuredinmelee
10-04-2006, 12:05 PM
it has to be the meds. I went and looked at showpigs for my daughter last night and the dust and whatever just whipped me. I took meds before bed last night and it was nuts. I just had to take soem more and i think my employees will have fun with me this afternoon.

44INAROW
10-04-2006, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
I went and looked at showpigs

RM - it could have been worse, I guess we could have been 'pig wrestling" :D :D :D :D

injuredinmelee
10-04-2006, 12:43 PM
RM - it could have been worse, I guess we could have been 'pig wrestling" :D :D :D :D

dont plant the seed.... lol

Bearkat
10-04-2006, 01:18 PM
it has to be the meds. I went and looked at showpigs for my daughter last night and the dust and whatever just whipped me. I took meds before bed last night and it was nuts. I just had to take soem more and i think my employees will have fun with me this afternoon.

This sounds like another case of accidental overdose.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-04-2006, 01:22 PM

They would think that you're REALLY crazy if you sit there and watch the Badger, Badger animation.... http://www.amishdonkey.com/badger.php

CenTexSports
10-04-2006, 01:35 PM
That was such an unrealistic dream. There is no way RM could have fought that long without taking a pee break.

DU_stud04
10-04-2006, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
That was such an unrealistic dream. There is no way RM could have fought that long without taking a pee break. :clap: :clap: :clap:

SideBurnWillie
10-04-2006, 02:55 PM

In Jello! :cool:

CHS_CG
10-04-2006, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
That was such an unrealistic dream. There is no way RM could have fought that long without taking a pee break.

lol thats great!:clap: :clap:

AP Panther Fan
10-04-2006, 03:12 PM
Those antihistimines can make for some sleepless (weird) nights. Take something that will knock you out completely tonight. Hope you are feeling better soon.:)

DaHop72
10-05-2006, 05:56 PM
... I had the wierdest dream last night. I am going to attribute it to the Allergy medicine.

SO me and addidas, hops, and aggie john for some reason were all wearing burnt orange and watching the Texans play the titans at Reliant and everyone starts screaming and pointing at the jumbo tron that looked suspiciously like the new Godzillatron at DKR. We all look up and Rm and 44inarow are cat fighting in the endzone. There are clothes flying and hair and cussing but nomatter howmany times the bras flew up and away on the screen they never got naked. I bet we had to tie AJ down to get that burnt orange on him.:devil:

SintonFan
10-05-2006, 05:59 PM
Now that injured's had a few I wanna hear what really happened in his dream.:inlove:

STANG RED
10-05-2006, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Now that injured's had a few I wanna hear what really happened in his dream.:inlove:

Wait, not yet! Let me go place my vote on that "Who's next to be ROMed" thread first.