PDA

View Full Version : Lamesa Appreciation Thread

TheDOCTORdre
10-03-2006, 04:03 PM
http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/5239/lamesahm0.jpg
I would just like to send out my love to Lamesa, I know that I always give y'all a hard time here on the board so I thought I would sned some love to y'all and say "Y'all blow me away" or maybe I added to many words to that, like the last two shoud be removed... ya I'm bored

Snydertigersrul
10-03-2006, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/5239/lamesahm0.jpg
I would just like to send out my love to Lamesa, I know that I always give y'all a hard time here on the board so I thought I would sned some love to y'all and say "Y'all blow me away" or maybe I added to many words to that, like the last two shoud be removed... ya I'm bored

They have won two games this year, one more than last year. Of course, they only beat Kermit and Levelland. LOL.

Boosty_Hondo
10-03-2006, 05:23 PM
HAHA TOOOOOOOO FUNNY

Cameron Crazy
10-03-2006, 05:25 PM
funny money!!

mrescape43
10-03-2006, 07:21 PM
Don't knock Lamesa. They have Taco Villa and Snyder and Sweetwater don't! :D

Snydertigersrul
10-03-2006, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by mrescape43
Don't knock Lamesa. They have Taco Villa and Snyder and Sweetwater don't! :D

Why would I care? The Tigers and Mustangs go to the playoffs every year and have winning football programs.

mrescape43
10-03-2006, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
Why would I care? The Tigers and Mustangs go to the playoffs every year and have winning football programs.

And you have nothing to contribute to either of these teams.

goldentor
10-04-2006, 01:56 PM
I understand there is not a great winning tradition here in Lamesa. But at least this year we aren't getting beat 56-6 and such like last year. We have lost some games but we are iin the games in the 4th quarter. It is getting better...I only hope we continue to get better!

raider red 2000
10-04-2006, 02:15 PM
you got to love it when people are jerks for no reason.

there are lots of bad teams out there. Is Lamesa one of them i dont know.....but they are getting betting better.

i havnt seen to many Lamesa posters come on here and say anythig about snyder taking it from behind or anything like that or that mustangs from sweetwater are so sweet because they like to put sugar on sausages or anything like that.

i know i probably will get in trouble for those comments....i am sorry if they are taken the wrong way.

i just dont like people picking or smack talking for no reason.

just my 2 cents

SWMustang
10-04-2006, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by raider red 2000
you got to love it when people are jerks for no reason.

there are lots of bad teams out there. Is Lamesa one of them i dont know.....but they are getting betting better.

i havnt seen to many Lamesa posters come on here and say anythig about snyder taking it from behind or anything like that or that mustangs from sweetwater are so sweet because they like to put sugar on sausages or anything like that.

i know i probably will get in trouble for those comments....i am sorry if they are taken the wrong way.

i just dont like people picking or smack talking for no reason.

just my 2 cents

that's admirable Red Raider. You've single handedly lifted a whole town on your back and given them a little dignity.

I nominate you for the first ever Phil C compassion award. :clap:

raider red 2000
10-04-2006, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by SWMustang
that's admirable Red Raider. You've single handedly lifted a whole town on your back and given them a little dignity.

I nominate you for the first ever Phil C compassion award. :clap:

well now i feel like a loser.

show some campassion

SWMustang
10-04-2006, 02:24 PM
just joking with you. :D

raider red 2000
10-04-2006, 02:27 PM
i know- but in every proding joke...there is some truth.

i just dont see what the use of just starting crap is.

maybe i should ahve just said something like DRE is gay. but i like the kid.

oh well.

Mrs. Priss
10-04-2006, 02:32 PM
They have won two games this year, one more than last year. Of course, they only beat Kermit and Levelland. LOL.
Look who's talking! How many games has Snyder won?

SWMustang
10-04-2006, 02:34 PM
depends on who you're starting crap with. :D Goldentor has always been repectful of others and only talks positively about his 'tors. I wouldn't enjoy talking smack to him/her.

SWMustang
10-04-2006, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Mrs. Priss

Now Mrs. Priss on the other hand is a wild animal waiting to pounce on her prey. She can be deadly and it's rumored that reading her posts can make you go blind if you are the object of her ire.

raider red 2000
10-04-2006, 02:37 PM
depends on who you're starting crap with. :D Goldentor has always been repectful of others and only talks positively about his 'tors. I wouldn't enjoy talking smack to him/her.

very true.

Mrs. Priss
10-04-2006, 02:38 PM
Who the hell is Goldentor?

SWMustang
10-04-2006, 02:38 PM
Who the hell is Goldentor?

run, golden tor - run!!!!

Mrs. Priss
10-04-2006, 02:44 PM
run, golden tor - run!!!!
I just don't know what these Snyder people are drinking that makes them think they can put others down- Really, at least win more than 2 games before you talk smack

Snydertigersrul
10-04-2006, 08:00 PM

Kermit and Levelland are very bad football teams. I would not be bragging that I had wins over them. Meanwhile, Snyder's losses came to Monahans, Hereford (4A) and Marlin (2A), all three legitimate Top 10 teams and state championship contenders in their classifications. Lamesa needs to stick to basketball.

DUKE22
10-05-2006, 11:28 AM
Kermit and Levelland are very bad football teams. I would not be bragging that I had wins over them. Meanwhile, Snyder's losses came to Monahans, Hereford (4A) and Marlin (2A), all three legitimate Top 10 teams and state championship contenders in their classifications. Lamesa needs to stick to basketball. You think Hereford is a State Championship contender. That might be the funniest thing I have heard in a long time.

HAN SING
10-05-2006, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by mrescape43
Don't knock Lamesa. They have Taco Villa and Snyder and Sweetwater don't! :D Need more Chinese resturants!! Han Tired of eating Mexican food when go to texas. Make Han pass gas.

Snydertigersrul
10-05-2006, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by DUKE22
You think Hereford is a State Championship contender. That might be the funniest thing I have heard in a long time.

Hereford beat Plainview last week in a shootout and had Frenship on the ropes and should have won that game.

DUKE22
10-05-2006, 12:38 PM
Hereford beat Plainview last week in a shootout and had Frenship on the ropes and should have won that game. I am aware of who Hereford has played and beat. I am not saying that they are not a good football team. However you need to go watch some 4a football east of Abilene and then tell me that they are a state championship contender. Plainview and Frenship are not contenders either at the moment

NateDawg39
10-05-2006, 12:42 PM
I am aware of who Hereford has played and beat. I am not saying that they are not a good football team. However you need to go watch some 4a football east of Abilene and then tell me that they are a state championship contender. Plainview and Frenship are not contenders either at the moment 4A teams in the metroplex always choke!! Its all about the South!!

Snydertigersrul
10-05-2006, 12:43 PM
I am aware of who Hereford has played and beat. I am not saying that they are not a good football team. However you need to go watch some 4a football east of Abilene and then tell me that they are a state championship contender. Plainview and Frenship are not contenders either at the moment

I'm not saying there, but they are the only two hopes for West Texas. Stephenville and Brownwood are not West Texas teams. If you don't believe ask anyone who lives in those two communities.

DUKE22
10-05-2006, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
4A teams in the metroplex always choke!! Its all about the South!! ok then southeast of Abilene, either way they are not contenders

football4life
10-05-2006, 12:45 PM
I am aware of who Hereford has played and beat. I am not saying that they are not a good football team. However you need to go watch some 4a football east of Abilene and then tell me that they are a state championship contender. Plainview and Frenship are not contenders either at the moment

I gotta agree, Hereford has been middle of the road at best for a while now, with a few spots of brightness. Plainview isn't as good as last year, and I have some doubts about frenship being down two qb's. either way, this thread is really pointless. Lamesa hasn't been successful, as is the case with a ton of teams around the state, which is why they don't have many posters, because not many people care. and they can't defend themselves in a thread like this because they haven't had success, and anything they say is going to be immediately refuted because they stink. i don't think there was bad intent by Dre, he was just making a little joke, i hope. so anyways, lets move on.

TheDOCTORdre
10-05-2006, 03:22 PM
this thread got a lot more responses than i thought

Ranger Mom
10-05-2006, 03:24 PM
I appreciate Lamesa....they are our only away district game and they are only 45 miles from here!!!

tigerbyheart
10-05-2006, 03:39 PM
I think people need to lay off the golden tors...:(

Snydertigersrul
10-05-2006, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I appreciate Lamesa....they are our only away district game and they are only 45 miles from here!!!

I appreciate them too RM. That is Snyder's last home game and you need a game like that for Parent's Night.

TheDOCTORdre
10-06-2006, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by tigerbyheart
I think people need to lay off the golden tors...:(
you are allowed to have your opinion even if it is wrong

Ranger Mom
10-06-2006, 03:44 PM
I was being sincere....Im glad our only away game during district is the team that is the closest to us!

ML05
10-06-2006, 03:54 PM
Sure, I'll show some love for the Lamesa Golden Carrots. Why the heck not? If you've seen their mascot, you'd understand. Gah, I miss the good ole 3-3A district of '05...

TheDOCTORdre
10-06-2006, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by ML05
Sure, I'll show some love for the Lamesa Golden Carrots. :clap: :clap: :clap: