PDA

View Full Version : DOCTOR'S ORDERS: October 3rd, 2006

TheDOCTORdre
10-03-2006, 03:53 PM
Howdy Howdy folks and welcome to your daily dose of Dre. Today is Tuesday October 3rd 2006. I would like to say Welcome back to Jason its good to have you back on the DL

Welp folks according to the Doctor's Daily Calendar, it is "Child Health Day." So the DOCTOR'S ORDERS for today is do all you can to insure the healthy of your child and any other child that you know. The children are our future so it is very important that we keep them healthy.

well folks today the MLB playoofs officially got under way and to start of the day, the Oakland A's beat the Minnesota Twins, 3-2. As I type right now, the Cardinals and Padres are tied a 0-0 in the Top of the 2nd inning. And dont forget tonight the Detroit Tigers are in NY to face the Yankees folks. Of course if baseball isnt your thing, be sure and catch "Dancing With The Stars" tonight on ABC. Of course we cannot forget that on NBC, "Friday Night Lights" the series will be premiring. So the poll question for today is what will you be watching tonight. Be sure and vote.

At this time we'd like to send out a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to:
Bobkat, and Guts
We Hope y'all have a very Happy Birthday today

And on that the Doctor sends you off on your way with the Quote of the Day
" A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
-U. S. Constitution, "Amendment II"

remember folks its our right to have guns

Well the good Doc hopes that you have a Terrific Tuesday. If you got any questions, comment or concerns just post them here and the Doctor will be glad to address them. Take care folks, from your friendly neighborhood Doctor.

Before i leave I would like to send out a Good luck to these guys

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/4968/wolverinetj2.jpg

Boosty_Hondo
10-03-2006, 05:18 PM
i say you watch friday night light cause i wanna watch it to :inlove: :inlove: