PDA

View Full Version : DOCTOR'S ORDERS: OCTOBER 2nd, 2006

TheDOCTORdre
10-02-2006, 03:41 PM
Its the beginning of the work week folks and welcome back to the Office I hope y'all had a good weekend. This week even though it is Sweetwater's Homecoming, I will become a fan of the Frisco Wakeland Wolverines as well. LETS GO WOLVERINES!!

Welp folks according to the Doctor's Daily Calendar, it is "International Vegetarian Day" so the DOCTORS ORDERS for today cut out the meat and eat a sald, I know I wont but maybe you will.

wel folks week 4 came and went in the nFL and only left 3 unbeaten teams, which team do you think is the best of the unbeatens, be sure and vote in the poll

At this time we'd like to send out a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to:
Chupacabra, seguinsalinas
We Hope y'all have a very Happy Birthday today, especially to you chupacabra just because I love that name

And on that the Doctor sends you off on your way with the Quote of the Day
"You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection."
-Buddha

Well folks, I hope you have a Magnificient Monday . If you got any questions, comment or concerns just post them here and the Doctor will be glad to address them. Take care folks, from your friendly neighborhood Doctor