PDA

View Full Version : a Texas insult

bullfrog_alumni_02
10-02-2006, 03:31 PM
i read in an email that i recieve weekly about Texas sports, that one of he Fort Worth Star Telegram writers wrote practically praising the OU qb for whatever reason. made me want to throw up on my bed and all over the room. I simply can't believe that a Texas sports writer would write such blatant insults. I hope he looses his job and must beg for change in some far urban area. Somethings just can't be forgiven.:mad:

Adidas410s
10-02-2006, 03:32 PM
SOMEBODY GET THE ROPE!!! :mad:

Adidas410s
10-02-2006, 03:33 PM
I could see this coming from the DMN...but not the Star-Telegram!!! :mad:

Let me guess...it wasn't Galloway that wrote it! ;)

JasperDog94
10-02-2006, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
i read in an email that i recieve weekly about Texas sports, that one of he Fort Worth Star Telegram writers wrote practically praising the OU qb for whatever reason. made me want to throw up on my bed and all over the room. I simply can't believe that a Texas sports writer would write such blatant insults. I hope he looses his job and must beg for change in some far urban area. Somethings just can't be forgiven.:mad: An OU fan that works in Texas. Well of course he works in Texas. He's literate. :D :D

bullfrog_alumni_02
10-02-2006, 03:36 PM
i know this isnt the most descreet of names, but it was jones who wrote it. his email is

jjones@star-telegram.com

i have emailed him already.

agreed on getting the rope.

Adidas410s
10-02-2006, 03:41 PM
http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/sports/15659256.htm

bullfrog_alumni_02
10-02-2006, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/sports/15659256.htm thats the article.

WestTXLonghorn
10-02-2006, 04:58 PM
Stoops: "Hey, Paul! You know, I ALWAYS believed in you Paul. I always knew that if you stuck with it you were going to be a big time QB for this team and in the future with the NFL."

Thompson: "Uh, but coach. . .last year you said I wasn't cut out for the QB position and you moved me to wide receiver. You said that country bumpkin Bomar had more natural talent in his little pinky finger than I had as a 5th year senior!"

Stoops: "I don't recall ever saying that Paul. I've been a Thompson believer since day 1!!!"

:p

bullfrog_alumni_02
10-03-2006, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by WestTXLonghorn
Stoops: "Hey, Paul! You know, I ALWAYS believed in you Paul. I always knew that if you stuck with it you were going to be a big time QB for this team and in the future with the NFL."

Thompson: "Uh, but coach. . .last year you said I wasn't cut out for the QB position and you moved me to wide receiver. You said that country bumpkin Bomar had more natural talent in his little pinky finger than I had as a 5th year senior!"

Stoops: "I don't recall ever saying that Paul. I've been a Thompson believer since day 1!!!"

:p hahahaha

kepdawg
10-03-2006, 09:20 AM
i read in an email that i recieve weekly about Texas sports, that one of he Fort Worth Star Telegram writers wrote practically praising the OU qb for whatever reason. made me want to throw up on my bed and all over the room. I simply can't believe that a Texas sports writer would write such blatant insults. I hope he looses his job and must beg for change in some far urban area. Somethings just can't be forgiven.:mad:

:weeping:

You can't be serious! :rolleyes:

Boosty_Hondo
10-03-2006, 09:40 AM
what are we coming to these days...

bullfrog_alumni_02
10-03-2006, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by kepdawg
:weeping:

You can't be serious! :rolleyes:

oh im very serious. he emailed me back and called me an elementary school student and that he didnt actually care either way about anything, so he prolly hates his job and life. and oh btw, if you ask anyone on here that really knows me, I HATE OKLAHOMA.

Gobbla2001
10-03-2006, 11:29 AM
that wasn't that bad at all...

bullfrog_alumni_02
10-03-2006, 11:40 AM
well to the guy who despises choklahoma, in other words, me, anything about them that isnt something to do with their demise is bad. read the thread by KTJ about texas and ou. i really really hate choklahoma.

Gobbla2001
10-03-2006, 11:42 AM
dammit I forget which book it is... but there was a book at hastings the other day about the rivalry... forget who it was by etc..., read the first 15/20 pages... it was halarious to me...

bullfrog_alumni_02
10-03-2006, 11:45 AM
ill run right over to waldens or something and pick it up...maybe i can make a record slow time by picking it up in a year.

Just Watching
10-03-2006, 11:56 AM
I hate the University of Texas ... just trying to balance out the hate a little bit on here.:)

bullfrog_alumni_02
10-03-2006, 11:59 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Just Watching
I hate the University of Texas ... just trying to balance out the hate a little bit on here.:) [/QUOTEworks for me. i ont get mad when someone hates UT. they have the right to hate whom ever they like.

lepfan
10-03-2006, 03:29 PM
well to the guy who despises choklahoma, in other words, me, anything about them that isnt something to do with their demise is bad. read the thread by KTJ about texas and ou. i really really hate choklahoma. Hey bullfart...how ya doing? :)

coach
10-03-2006, 03:39 PM

quit cryin

bullfrog_alumni_02
10-03-2006, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by coach
quit cryin mmmm no

Snydertigersrul
10-03-2006, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by WestTXLonghorn

:p

If Stoops believed in him, why did he pulled him out last year and move him?

coach
10-03-2006, 05:36 PM
mmmm no

whats so surprising that someone in texas is praising ou i wouldnt get my panties in a wad he probably is a band wagoner i wouldnt worry about it isf i were you

bullfrog_alumni_02
10-03-2006, 05:38 PM
i persoanlly dont wear panties...so i wouldnt know what its like to have them in a bunch.