PDA

View Full Version : Cut Vanderjagt Already....

mr.leopard man
10-01-2006, 01:23 PM
COWBOYS SHOULD CUT HIM...I DONT KNOW WHATS WRONG WITH THE GUY BUT TOO MANY MISSES IN PRE SEASON AND NOW MISSES A 20YD FIELD GOAL .. VS TENNESSE...I KNOW ITS MAY BE A SALARY CAP ISSUE BUT GOSH WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS GUY????

46 & 2
10-01-2006, 01:28 PM
drank too much before the game

SintonFan
10-01-2006, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by mr.leopard man
COWBOYS SHOULD CUT HIM...I DONT KNOW WHATS WRONG WITH THE GUY BUT TOO MANY MISSES IN PRE SEASON AND NOW MISSES A 20YD FIELD GOAL .. VS TENNESSE...I KNOW ITS MAY BE A SALARY CAP ISSUE BUT GOSH WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS GUY????
Let's play the "Wait and See" game.:D

Emerson1
10-01-2006, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by mr.leopard man

Lets not mention the fact he has made a 50 and 43 yarder.

3afan
10-01-2006, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by 46 & 2
drank too much before the game

:rolleyes:

football4life
10-01-2006, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1

exactly. i was just as pissed as anyone when he missed, but i'm won't disregard the fact that we have the most accurate kicker in NFL history, so i'll take my chances. considering how important this position is for the cowboys, i'll take Vandy ANY day in a big game over the likes of suisham or whatever, or any of those other mucks we had last year.

SintonFan
10-01-2006, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by football4life
exactly. i was just as pissed as anyone when he missed, but i'm won't disregard the fact that we have the most accurate kicker in NFL history, so i'll take my chances. considering how important this position is for the cowboys, i'll take Vandy ANY day in a big game over the likes of suisham or whatever, or any of those other mucks we had last year.
Just bring Septian back for a Championship Game and hide the kiddos...

Leopards,class of 75
10-01-2006, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by football4life
exactly. i was just as pissed as anyone when he missed, but i'm won't disregard the fact that we have the most accurate kicker in NFL history, so i'll take my chances. considering how important this position is for the cowboys, i'll take Vandy ANY day in a big game over the likes of suisham or whatever, or any of those other mucks we had last year. I agree with you! Hopefully with the offence we have this year, we score T.D's instead of field goals.

Bull's-eye
10-01-2006, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1

Good point Emerson1.