PDA

View Full Version : hey rangermom

KindaCool
10-01-2006, 10:36 AM
toothpaste = mouth
conditioner = hair

dont get the 2 confused again :D

ooh...did crazy strap girl follow any of yall home ??????

DU_stud04
10-01-2006, 10:51 AM
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Ranger Mom
10-01-2006, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by KindaCool
toothpaste = mouth
conditioner = hair

dont get the 2 confused again :D

I won't make THAT mistake again!!! Although, my bristles on my toothbrush are now SO SOFT...and smell good too!!:D

Originally posted by KindaCool

ooh...did crazy strap girl follow any of yall home ??????

Speaking of crazy strap girl....you left those in the tahoe!!:D

Guess what?? Me and T were telling mom about the "Thank You" card incident! Come to find out, my step-dad's birthday was September 27th!! My card now has a purpose!!:p

CHS_CG
10-01-2006, 09:26 PM
I cant believe your stepdads bday just HAPPENED to fall on this weekend.. that was great.

hey rm.. How is Droppie?

Ranger Mom
10-01-2006, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
I cant believe your stepdads bday just HAPPENED to fall on this weekend.. that was great.

hey rm.. How is Droppie?

LOL!! I went off and left Droppie at my mom's!! I guess it just wasn't meant for either of our pillows to come home!!:D

AggieJohn
10-01-2006, 10:03 PM
he can't hear you RM, he's been rommed

CHS_CG
10-01-2006, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
LOL!! I went off and left Droppie at my mom's!! I guess it just wasn't meant for either of our pillows to come home!!:D

did mine make it home with you? and i hope ur mom doesnt go and use that pillow!:eek:

Ranger Mom
10-01-2006, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
he can't hear you RM, he's been rommed

Umm....I believe I quoted and was answering Talena!!:hand:

AggieJohn
10-01-2006, 10:15 PM
i know i'm bitter

SintonFan
10-01-2006, 10:16 PM
i know i'm bitter
I didn't like A&M losing too...:(
but the Cowboys won today and that helped.:)

DaHop72
10-01-2006, 10:35 PM
i know i'm bitter :weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

DU_stud04
10-02-2006, 12:25 AM

i left my head band :(

AggieJohn
10-02-2006, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
I didn't like A&M losing too...:(
but the Cowboys won today and that helped.:) actualy got a big payout because of their loss

Ranger Mom
10-02-2006, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
i left my head band :(

In the tahoe?? I didn't see it when I got everything out!

Another intesting twist to this weekend. Talena left her car for my mom since we had her Tahoe. My cousin, who is staying there, used it to pick her girls up from her ex-husband (BAD blood there)!

When Talena got home today, she just happened to find a loaded hand gun under her seat!!:eek: :eek:

I was on the plane when all this happened! Talena called my mom, who talked to my cousin. She has a permit to carry a concealed weapon...but the handgun is now in the custody of the Caldwell police department.

Thank GOD Taylor didn't get hold of it before Talena found it!!

SintonFan
10-02-2006, 12:31 AM
actualy got a big payout because of their loss :weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

AggieJohn
10-02-2006, 12:36 AM

Another intesting twist to this weekend. Talena left her car for my mom since we had her Tahoe. My cousin, who is staying there, used it to pick her girls up from her ex-husband (BAD blood there)!

When Talena got home today, she just happened to find a loaded hand gun under her seat!!:eek: :eek:

I was on the plane when all this happened! Talena called my mom, who talked to my cousin. She has a permit to carry a concealed weapon...but the handgun is now in the custody of the Caldwell police department.

so the guns in your sig aren't just for show, their heirlooms

Ranger Mom
10-02-2006, 12:38 AM
so the guns in your sig aren't just for show, their heirlooms

Exactly.....LOL!!

You once posted that my life probably wasn't very exciting but the way I posted made it sound exciting.

Just ask anyone this weekend about "my life"....(we became VERY close on this trip)....they can tell you my life is FAR from "the norm"!!:p :p

DU_stud04
10-02-2006, 12:41 AM

it was wraped around the "oh crap handle" where i sat when i didnt drive.

and...wow, good thing she didnt leave the gun in my car. i could see myself not finding it till id get pulled over and get searched..... woulda been hard to explain that.

CHS_CG
10-02-2006, 12:48 AM
i was soo scared when i saw that gun... Taylor loves to play in the car... she pitches the biggest fit when you take her out of it too. I wasnt really upset about it i was just so scared.. i called the police right away and told them i had somebody usin my car this weekend and i was pretty sure their hand gun was in it.. i dont have any kinda permit for a gun and even thought it coulda been used in something... but everything is cool now... it was gone b4 anything terrible happened